Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Ken Osmond (Eddie Haskell)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Osmond (Eddie Haskell)

Ken Osmond passed. He played the "kiss up, kick down" wise guy Eddie Haskell on the old "Leave it to Beaver" tv series. I thought he was a very talented comic actor for a young kid. But he got typecast and could never quite make it as an actor after "Beaver" ended. He ended up on the LAPD. The news stories said he died of 'respiratory issues'. Wonder if they were Covid-related.

Originally posted by Jim B. View Post
    Ken Osmond passed. He played the "kiss up, kick down" wise guy Eddie Haskell on the old "Leave it to Beaver" tv series. I thought he was a very talented comic actor for a young kid. But he got typecast and could never quite make it as an actor after "Beaver" ended. He ended up on the LAPD. The news stories said he died of 'respiratory issues'. Wonder if they were Covid-related.
    CNN: "No cause of death was given, though Lane said the actor had been in ill health for some time."

New York Times: "His son Eric said the cause was complications of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and peripheral arterial disease."

He died in his home in Los Angeles apparently surrounded by family.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X