Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump implicates Scarborough in murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    ...because there is no such thing as liberal facts!

Truth over facts!
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      The point that obviously went over your head is that there are no such things as conservative facts, also known as alternate facts, either.
      It didn't go over my head, Jim, I was making fun of the fact that liberals are far more interested in feelings than fact.

I think I'm gonna get your buddy, Shuny, to call you a duffus!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Truth over facts!
        YEAH!!! That's why the person who made that idiot claim is gonna BEAT JOE BIDEN!!!! OR you ain't black!!!!

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
          Yes, because the RWNJs are again claiming massive levels of fraud which, to my understanding, were *not found* when investigated by the side which had everything to gain and nothing to lose by finding fraud. Both MM and Mr. Photoshop came up empty last time so I'm giving them another bite at the apple.
          The notion, put out there by conservatives, that there is this huge amount of voter fraud going on out there, is just a canard that they can hide behind in there continued efforts to suppress the vote.

Comment

The notion, put out there by conservatives, that there is this huge amount of voter fraud going on out there, is just a canard that they can hide behind in there continued efforts to suppress the vote.
            Of course. And the amount of fraud which would have to exist to even come close to the overt suppression they engage in would be staggering. It's just shameless and un-American.

Comment

It didn't go over my head, Jim, I was making fun of the fact that liberals are far more interested in feelings than fact.

I think I'm gonna get your buddy, Shuny, to call you a duffus!
              You might want to stop acting like a doofus, and actually engage in the discussion, if you don't like being called a doofus. And lets not pretend that you are not guilty of the same name calling.

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
                Of course. And the amount of fraud which would have to exist to even come close to the overt suppression they engage in would be staggering. It's just shameless and un-American.
                The bigger shame is that they know it, and defend it anyway. Kind of explains why they support a wannabe dictator like Trump, they don't really care about democracy, about the continuation of their Republic.

Comment

You might want to stop acting like a doofus, and actually engage in the discussion, if you don't like being called a doofus. And lets not pretend that you are not guilty of the same name calling.
                  Ah, you can spell DOOFUS. And ...

A) I haven't been calling names, Jim. That's just your doofus imagination.
                  2) I'm not the hypocrite who calls people names while complaining about name calling.

Besides, with you, it's not an act!

Oh, and YOU, talking about ME not "engaging in discussion"

Comment

Ah, you can spell DOOFUS. And ...

A) I haven't been calling names, Jim. That's just your doofus imagination.
                    2) I'm not the hypocrite who calls people names while complaining about name calling.

Besides, with you, it's not an act!

Oh, and YOU, talking about ME not "engaging in discussion"
                    Have a nice day, CP.

Comment

Have a nice day, CP.
                      Don't you tell ME what kinda of day to have!!!!

Comment

The bigger shame is that they know it, and defend it anyway. Kind of explains why they support a wannabe dictator like Trump, they don't really care about democracy, about the continuation of their Republic.
                        Yep. It took me long time and a lot of frustration talking with people on here (with the notable exception of CP) to realize that we really just don't share the same values and there will be no reconciliation until the GoF is relegated to permanent minority status. When I joined this board I would have stated unreservedly that I'd hand deliver a mail in ballot from one of them which decided a race against my preferred outcome. I wish I could say that now but there is no way I'd repay their contempt for America and Democracy with that kind of respect at this point.

Tragic but illuminating. It's part of why I rejoined this board after all this time so it worked out in that respect.

Comment

Don't you tell ME what kinda of day to have!!!!
                          I already did, and I expect you to obey it.

Comment

YEAH!!! That's why the person who made that idiot claim is gonna BEAT JOE BIDEN!!!! OR you ain't black!!!!

I can't imagine that was not taken out of context, even though I also can't imagine what that would have meant in any context. Is there the unedited version I can look at?

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                              I can't imagine that was not taken out of context, even though I also can't imagine what that would have meant in any context. Is there the unedited version I can look at?
                              It's really not as hard to figure out as CP pretends it to be. Biden was simply saying that, compared to Trump, he has a record with respect to the black community which should make it perfectly clear to black people who they should support in this race. Conservates here like to fiegn ignorance when it suits their purpose.

Comment

It's really not as hard to figure out as CP pretends it to be.
                                CP is pretending anything. Biden is a serial gaffer and everybody knows it.

He had to go into overdrive trying to walk this back.

Comment