Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump implicates Scarborough in murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderated By: Cerebrum123

Three threads on the topic of Trump, Twitter, and Scarborough have been merged here.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      You continue to expose your abysmal inability and/or unwillingness to comprehend having been thoroughly poisoned by your nakedly hypocritical double standard.....
      Wow, hold it..... marveling at the jargon....
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Nope. You are the only on who can understand why someone would lie. And you are the only one I have seen calling it fair game.
        This demonstrates fully your nakedly hypocritical double standard in action. You cannot even bring yourself to grasp that it takes two to tango so you blithely ignore the behavior of one side and focus like a laser on the other.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Wow, hold it..... marveling at the jargon....
          Aw shucks. That ain't nuthin'

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

This demonstrates fully your nakedly hypocritical double standard in action. You cannot even bring yourself to grasp that it takes two to tango so you blithely ignore the behavior of one side and focus like a laser on the other.
            Well he is a troll, so...

Comment

It's a good thing that Twitter didn't exist in the 1930's. Imagine Hitler spreading his toxic ideas on the internet, and the CEO of Twitter refusing to do anything about it in the name free speech.

Comment

PSA: Good news! In an effort to maintain the integrity of the information on Theologyweb, we proud to announce that we will begin fact-checking political posts by our members. Our new moderator in charge of fact-checking will be Mountain Man. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  PSA: Good news! In an effort to maintain the integrity of the information on Theologyweb, we proud to announce that we will begin fact-checking political posts by our members. Our new moderator in charge of fact-checking will be Mountain Man. Thank you.
                  I understand he will be using a 4 Hillarys rating system with the highest/worse being "pants suit on fire"

Comment

Twitter's refusal to remove accusations of murder is being put to the test by no less than God himself.

Donald Trump killed his personal assistant, Carolyn Gombell, in October 2000. He strangled her because he'd gotten her pregnant and was threatening to tell the press. Then he bribed NYPD Police Chief Bernie Kierik to cover it up. IT'S TIME TO INVESTIGATE. #JusticeForCarolyn

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Really? She had no evidence, even her best friend did not back her up. There was nothing pointing to Kavanaugh as a rapist.
                      And that does not prove that he didn't commit rape, only that it could not be demonstrated true in the eyes of the law. It's false to say that if evidence for something has been rendered implausible, then the opposite conclusion has been confirmed.

The fact of the matter is that we don't know whether Kavanaugh committed rape when he was a young man and got away with it. We just don't have any strong evidence saying that he did.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
                        I'm glad that we have a large private company taking on the heavy responsibility of telling me what is and isn't true. I appreciate their sacrificing profits in order to put in place a system that will relieve me of the burden of making my own evaluations of things public figures say.

I sleep more peacefully knowing Twitter is so altruistically looking out for my best interests.
                        And just how would you make you're own evaluation?

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
                          Twitter's refusal to remove accusations of murder is being put to the test by no less than God himself.

Donald Trump killed his personal assistant, Carolyn Gombell, in October 2000. He strangled her because he'd gotten her pregnant and was threatening to tell the press. Then he bribed NYPD Police Chief Bernie Kierik to cover it up. IT'S TIME TO INVESTIGATE. #JusticeForCarolyn

Thoughts?
                          Do not equate a troll Twitter account calling itself "God" with God.
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

If the President of the United States is committing libel, could you in principle sue him? And if not during his presidency, then after?

Comment

As I noted in one of the other threads on this...
                              Trump has always been a blatant liar and conspiracy spreader and it has nothing to do with what's been done to him. (Birtherism)

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                                Do not equate a troll Twitter account calling itself "God" with God.
                                If *that's* the part that gets you bent out of shape on this issue then I think I understand your perspective.

Comment