Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump implicates Scarborough in murder.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Twitter considering policy changes

A couple years ago, when Trump was threatening war with North Korea over Twitter, a bunch of people reported it as a TOS violation for "threatening violence". The company clarified their policy that newsworthy contexts were a TOS exception.

But now, in the light of Trump spending two weeks insinuating without evidence that Joe Scarborough killed a woman, the company has indicated they plan on reining him in, based on comments made to National Review.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ngs-like-this/

Buckle in.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    @jack dishonestly hides behind his claims that @realdonaldtrump is Donald Trump's official (i.e. politial) twitter account so it would be wrong to "censor" it. It is not. It is his personal twitter account and there is no justification for not censuring it (#iamveryclever).

But yes, this is so long overdue. Surely it is illegal to facilitate libel.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    A couple years ago, when Trump was threatening war with North Korea over Twitter, a bunch of people reported it as a TOS violation for "threatening violence". The company clarified their policy that newsworthy contexts were a TOS exception.

But now, in the light of Trump spending two weeks insinuating without evidence that Joe Scarborough killed a woman, the company has indicated they plan on reining him in, based on comments made to National Review.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ngs-like-this/

Buckle in.
    Simply amazing. Such irresponsible behavior from a sitting president ... and yet so many here will likely excuse it. I am curious who will be the first here to defend it, the first here to begin to offer 'evidence' Scarborough actually killed her.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

4. Amen Starlight amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    @jack dishonestly hides behind his claims that @realdonaldtrump is Donald Trump's official (i.e. politial) twitter account so it would be wrong to "censor" it. It is not. It is his personal twitter account and there is no justification for not censuring it (#iamveryclever).

But yes, this is so long overdue. Surely it is illegal to facilitate libel.
    It is only libel if it is not true. It can be a bit risky stating something that you can't show evidence for.

It is not uncommon for politicians to literally get away with murder, though. I could understand the concern that could behind his posts. Sometimes it takes public opinion to get a case opened up for investigation.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Trump implicates Scarborough in murder.

Donald J Trump, President of the US, suggested in a tweet, that Joe Scarborough, a Republican critic of his,
    was involved in the murder of a one time staffer of his who had heart problems, apparently lost
    consciousness, fell, and hit her head which ended up being fatal.
    The angry husband of the deceased requested that twitter delete the post, saying that had anyone but the president
    posted that they would be banned. Twitter refused to delete it.

http://deadline.com/2020/05/donald-t...is-1202943081/

sports.yahoo.com/even-gop-congressman-sick-trumps-144200875.html

Will Trump supporters ever recognize what an immoral, disgusting, sociopathic narcisist of a human being it is
    that they are supporting?

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I'm just waiting for MM to post some link to conservativeouthouse.com and claim that this nonsense has support from "legitimate news sources."

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    I'm just waiting for MM to post some link to conservativeouthouse.com and claim that this nonsense has support from "legitimate news sources."

I'm sure he will find something.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Donald J Trump, President of the US....
    Wow, was that hard to type?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

10. Amen Mountain Man amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Right, just like Trump was a secret Russian asset and Judge Kavanaugh was a rapist.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Donald J Trump, President of the US, suggested in a tweet, that Joe Scarborough, a Republican critic of his,
    was involved in the murder of a one time staffer of his who had heart problems, apparently lost
    consciousness, fell, and hit her head which ended up being fatal.
    The angry husband of the deceased requested that twitter delete the post, saying that had anyone but the president
    posted that they would be banned. Twitter refused to delete it.

http://deadline.com/2020/05/donald-t...is-1202943081/

sports.yahoo.com/even-gop-congressman-sick-trumps-144200875.html

Will Trump supporters ever recognize what an immoral, disgusting, sociopathic narcisist of a human being it is
    that they are supporting?
    a possible murder by a former Representative is not as bad as Trump being President.