Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump implicates Scarborough in murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Yes, he directly suggests injecting 'the disinfectant', referring to those discussed in the preceding presentation. One of the disinfectants discussed in the earlier presentation in that press conference was bleach. Clorox is a common household brand name for bleach.
    Which is not the same as what Jim said Trump said, and he used quotes, indicating exact words ---

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Nobody says dumber things than Trump, and he says dumb things nearly every day. "maybe we can inject the bleach, ya know, almost like a cleaning."
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Or... maybe, just maybe, you should quit concocting counterfeit quotes which are nothing more than your jaundiced opinion and pretending it's what someone else said.
      Or maybe should stop pretending he doesn't say stupid stuff, along with his constant lies, all the time. The above post is what I paraphrased which amounts to the same thing. Injecting a disinfectent (bleach is what he was talking about) or almost a cleaning. Like cleaning your countertop.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        I should have said I parphrase for the sticklers here, but the point is the same.
        You should not have used quotes for those of us who value the truth, but the point is that you frequently misrepresent, lie or make false accusations.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

"And then I see the disinfectent, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

How bout we stick with the actual video of what he said, because you simply can't be trusted.

Comment

Or maybe should stop pretending he doesn't say stupid stuff, along with his constant lies, all the time.
            He says enough stupid stuff that you shouldn't have to misrepresent what he said. You are becoming just like him.

The above post is what I paraphrased which amounts to the same thing. Injecting a disinfectent (bleach is what he was talking about) or almost a cleaning. Like cleaning your countertop.
            Again - let's stick with the video, unless you can show a different video where he actually said what you claimed.

Comment

Or maybe should stop pretending he doesn't say stupid stuff, along with his constant lies, all the time. The above post is what I paraphrased which amounts to the same thing. Injecting a disinfectent (bleach is what he was talking about) or almost a cleaning. Like cleaning your countertop.
              If Trump is so bad then why do you feel compelled to fabricate stuff to support your position like you did here? Why deliberately lie about what he said by substituting his actual words with something that you contrived and which you then sought to palm off as having been said by him?

If what he says and does is even a fraction as bad as you purport then you shouldn't feel it necessary to "modify" them as you do. The truth should more than suffice if you're correct. But then maybe you realize that your rhetoric is so far over the top that it is in orbit. That it doesn't bare any resemblance to reality. So you seek to alter reality to match up with your assertions.

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

If Trump is so bad then why do you feel compelled to fabricate stuff to support your position like you did here? Why deliberately lie about what he said by substituting his actual words with something that you contrived and which you then sought to palm off as having been said by him?
                EGGzackly!!!!

If what he says and does is even a fraction as bad as you purport then you shouldn't feel it necessary to "modify" them as you do. The truth should more than suffice if you're correct. But then maybe you realize that your rhetoric is so far over the top that it is in orbit. That it doesn't bare any resemblance to reality. So you seek to alter reality to match up with your assertions.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45086[/ATTACH]
                I think this one of those things we studied in psychology --- you become what you hate. He's BECOMING TRUMP!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  EGGzackly!!!!

I think this one of those things we studied in psychology --- you become what you hate. He's BECOMING TRUMP!!!!
                  Or, at the least, his characterization of Trump.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Or, at the least, his characterization of Trump.
                    OH, that's a tempting one!

Comment

You should not have used quotes for those of us who value the truth, but the point is that you frequently misrepresent, lie or make false accusations.
                      Only in your misinformed mind, CP.

Comment

• Apparently, Trump is said to put on an executive order that would essentially remove some of the protections granted to social media companies by a law known as Section 230, which currently stipulates that tech companies not be held liable for content posted by users. Hmm, I agree with that in the sense that all social media platforms should be on the same footing as any other media, and should face lawsuits when users are victims of false allegations. However, Trump is shooting himself in the foot as Twitter is his biggest platform. All of his tweets would then be double- or triple-checked. Go figure.

Comment

How bout we stick with the actual video of what he said, because you simply can't be trusted.
                          That's his exact quote, CP. You can accept it or not, truth seeker.

Comment

How can you accuse Twitter of using liberal fact checkers when their head of "site integrity," Yoel Roth, the person in charge of their fact checkers, has written the following:

I’ve never donated to a presidential campaign before, but I just gave $100 to Hillary for America. We can’t [veiled f-bomb] around anymore.

I'm just saying, we fly over those states who voted for a racist tangerine for a reason

Today on Meet The Press, we’re speaking with Joseph Goebbels about the first 100 days…’ – What I hear whenever Kellyanne is on a news show

Yes, that person in the pink hat is clearly a bigger threat to your brand of feminism than ACTUAL NAZIS IN THE WHITE HOUSE

He's obviously a cup overflowing with the cream of impartiality. He can be completely trusted to be a neutral, nonpartisan judge.
                            Seems very unbiased to me!

Comment

That's his exact quote, CP. You can accept it or not,
                              But you've become such a serial fibber that you could tell me the moon was full, and I'd have to go outside and look for myself.

truth seeker.
                              lie teller!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45086[/ATTACH]
                                Absurd nonsense. The fact is that Trump suggested injecting disinfectant, which is what I said.

Comment