Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump implicates Scarborough in murder.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Right, just like Trump was a secret Russian asset and Judge Kavanaugh was a rapist.
    Apples and oranges, but I knew you'd come up with some way to excuse Trumps character and behavior. The FBI opened an investigation into Russia and their connections to members of the Trump campaign and transition teams based on the surveilence intelligence gathered, in order to protect the country from a foreign adversary. And in the Kavanaugh case, the alleged victim was the accuser.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Apples and oranges, but I knew you'd come up with some way to excuse Trumps character and behavior. The FBI opened an investigation into Russia and their connections to members of the Trump campaign and transition teams based on the surveilence intelligence gathered, in order to protect the country from a foreign adversary. And in the Kavanaugh case, the alleged victim was the accuser.
    I don't excuse Trump, he is a big boy, and the rest of your stuff is pure disproved bunk.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Donald J Trump, President of the US...
    I'm still taking this in.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

4. Amen Mountain Man, One Bad Pig amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    a possible murder by a former Representative is not as bad as Trump being President.
    I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, mike. But put yourself in the shoes of the deceased womans spouse. How would you react if the president of the US publicly accused your wife of having an affair and was murdered by her lover (joe Scarborough) when you know it 's a completely false accusation? What would you think of that President?

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I don't excuse Trump, he is a big boy, and the rest of your stuff is pure disproved bunk.
    So, tell me, how exactly has kavanaugh's alleged victim being the accuser been shown to be 'disproved bunk'?
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Right, just like Trump was a secret Russian asset and Judge Kavanaugh was a rapist.
    Trump used to conspire with Russians. He still conspires with them but he used to too.

(apologies to Mitch. The original is likely the funniest joke I've ever heard).

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Donald J Trump... suggested in a tweet, that Joe Scarborough, a Republican critic of his, was involved in the murder
    IIRC Trump claimed during the primary that Senator Ted Cruz's father was involved in JFK's murder. If his voters were nuts enough to not care about that, why would they care about this?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    So, tell me, how exactly has kavanaugh's alleged victim being the accuser been shown to be 'disproved bunk'?
    Really? She had no evidence, even her best friend did not back her up. There was nothing pointing to Kavanaugh as a rapist.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Donald J Trump, President of the US, suggested in a tweet, that Joe Scarborough, a Republican critic of his,
    was involved in the murder of a one time staffer of his who had heart problems, apparently lost
    consciousness, fell, and hit her head which ended up being fatal.
    The angry husband of the deceased requested that twitter delete the post, saying that had anyone but the president
    posted that they would be banned. Twitter refused to delete it.
    Twitter has their own standards. Their attorneys probably told them they are legally safe by leaving it.

Will Trump supporters ever recognize what an immoral, disgusting, sociopathic narcisist of a human being it is
    that they are supporting?
    You forgot "degenerate, racist, homophobic, infidel."

Scarborough can sue Trump in civil court for libel, if he wants.

11. Amen Cow Poke, Mountain Man amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    IIRC Trump claimed during the primary that Senator Ted Cruz's father was involved in JFK's murder. If his voters were nuts enough to not care about that, why would they care about this?
    This is true, he also disparaged Cruz's wife, but at least Cruz was an opponent in a political campaign, which was wiggle room enough for his less ardent supporters to dismiss it, but in this case he is disparaging the character of a dead woman and her family who have nothing to do with Trump. I don't suppose though that Trumps avid supporters actually do care what kind of unprincipled disgusting person it is they support, that's one of the things they like about him, but there are I think those who are on the edge, the ones who actually believed they were voting for the lesser of two evils. I like to think they are still out there and can see the mistake they made.