Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trudeau approves human testing of vaccine derived from aborted babies

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I am not discussing those who think that taking the vaccine is dangerous, but the idea that it's ok to use aborted body parts for any type of research when adult stem cells or umbilical cord cells would serve the same purpose.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaFille View Post
    The cell lines we already have aren't going anywhere any time soon. If someone performed an abortion "to obtain more cell lines", it wouldn't be a valid reason and would rather be seen for the flimsy excuse it is.
    Anything is a valid reason to murder more babies according to the pro-death proponents.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    It isn't fake news. The article says the cell line is from abortions done decades ago.
    Precisely, it is a cell line derived decades ago from an aborted fetus.

However it is wrong to say that aborted fetuses are used in vaccines. They simply aren't.

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I am not discussing those who think that taking the vaccine is dangerous, but the idea that it's ok to use aborted body parts for any type of research when adult stem cells or umbilical cord cells would serve the same purpose.
    Body parts! There are no body parts being used in the production or development of these vaccines. They used a cell lines derived decades ago.

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    Body parts! There are no body parts being used in the production or development of these vaccines. They used a cell lines derived decades ago.
    I don't care that the cell lines were derived from murdered babies decades ago. The concept is wrong from an ethical and spiritual point of view, and what's stopping abortion advocates to continue to use these cells from more recent abortions (as the one article I posted mentions) for other unethical research?

6. Amen lee_merrill amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I don't care that the cell lines were derived from murdered babies decades ago. The concept is wrong from an ethical and spiritual point of view, and what's stopping abortion advocates to continue to use these cells from more recent abortions (as the one article I posted mentions) for other unethical research?
    None of the cell lines are recent. The WI-38 is from 1968, MRC-5 is from 1966, HEK-293 is from the seventies, they're all decade old cell lines. They're also immortal and self-reproducing.

No one is using parts of aborted fetuses in vaccines. It's simply not true that this is happening.