Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Trump Voters Don't Care...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    You have to admit, though, you do have a habit of getting outraged by statements made by other people you don't politically agree with and starting threads about these statements.
    Of course, because they are evil...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    I care in the sense that it's a political blunder. He's obviously doing it to redirect attention from Biden onto himself. I firmly believe that, since the negative spotlight was on Biden over the weekend and his "you ain't black" comment, which was a GOOD THING for Trump politically, because of his massive showman ego, he tweeted (or retweeted) a bunch scathing comments I believe just to get the spotlight back on him even if that spotlight was negative. He just wants the spotlight
    Right he is constantly stepping on his own tie...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVel View Post
    Yep. That kind of reporting is what hardens people in their support for Trump, whether he's right or wrong about something.
    No, its Supreme Court nominations to support a religious agenda. Oh yes! and the Extreme right with Trump appeals to.

Yes, Trump voters do not care.
    Last edited by shunyadragon; 05-29-2020 at 08:07 AM.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

4. Amen EvoUK amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I think it is unprofessional for Trump, as POTUS to be posting rumors and conspiracy theories. He should be above that. Or at least pretend to be.
    037DEF6A-B925-4FAC-AE8D-28336F7C2B28.jpeg

6. Amen JimL, shunyadragon amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    No, its Supreme Court nominations to support a religious agenda. Oh yes! and the Extreme right with Trump appeals to.

Trumps not nominating toadie Judges to support a religious agenda, he wants the religious to believe that, but he is nominating them in order that they do his bidding. In the end, he couldn't care any less about the religious agenda, he's just using them and they are to naive to recognize it. Trump has the Justice dept. in hand, he's ridding the system of any independent oversight of him and his Administration and toadie loyalist Judges will give him the dictatorial powers he is aiming at. Once he has that he couldn't care less about the religious agenda.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

If by "religious agenda" you mean wanting to protect and preserve the 1st and 2nd amendments, which are hanging by threads, because they don't want an all out bloody civil war in this country, then perhaps you're correct.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If by "religious agenda" you mean wanting to protect and preserve the 1st and 2nd amendments, which are hanging by threads, because they don't want an all out bloody civil war in this country, then perhaps you're correct.
    No, the religious agenda involved 'abortion stance of the judges that received the blue ribbon endorsement by Evangelical Conservatives.

Actually, Trump could care less, except for getting elected.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    No, the religious agenda involved 'abortion stance of the judges that received the blue ribbon endorsement by Evangelical Conservatives.

Actually, Trump could care less, except for getting elected.
    Nah, abortion will never be reversed in this country. They love death of the unborn too much to let that go. If the right tried to reverse that, we'd likely have a civil war on the side of the Dems.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Nah, abortion will never be reversed in this country. They love death of the unborn too much to let that go. If the right tried to reverse that, we'd likely have a civil war on the side of the Dems.
    So all the talk about banning abortion is just to manipulate RWNJs?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by whag View Post
    I was actually agreeing that Trump was being unprofessional. I was on you guy's side, and then you have to go and post such an exaggerated meme that I am forced to back off and defend Trump again from your nonsense. Stop making me defend Trump.

Man Begs Internet To Stop Making Him Defend Trump
    https://babylonbee.com/news/man-just...m-defend-trump