Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 264

Thread: Riots over cop killing a man begging for his life

  1. #241
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65,387
    Amen (Given)
    14172
    Amen (Received)
    29033
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I think Floyd resisted arrest and being put in the police car and they had to wrestle him to the ground. Chauvin, was probably angry at having to fight him and took it out on him while he was on the ground.
    [ angry leftist nutter ] AHAH!!! So you are DEFENDING this murder, you racist thug!!!!! [/ aln ]
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  2. #242
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65,387
    Amen (Given)
    14172
    Amen (Received)
    29033
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    This from the BBC tonight:
    You're late to the party, buster.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  3. #243
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,964
    Amen (Given)
    383
    Amen (Received)
    1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    [ angry leftist nutter ] AHAH!!! So you are DEFENDING this murder, you racist thug!!!!! [/ aln ]
    I would say by propagating false facts about the event could easily be construed that way.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

  4. #244
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65,387
    Amen (Given)
    14172
    Amen (Received)
    29033
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    I would say by propagating false facts about the event could easily be construed that way.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  5. #245
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,964
    Amen (Given)
    383
    Amen (Received)
    1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Sparkle claimed earlier in this thread that they brought Floyd over to the car and struggled because he didn't want to go inside and he fell to the ground. I initially believed that because i thought I also heard that elsewhere, and I kick myself for that. But to keep propagating that when it's obviously not what happened would make one assume they're doing it as a defense of the officers. Otherwise, why keep saying something that's not true?
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

  6. #246
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54,848
    Amen (Given)
    5616
    Amen (Received)
    23953
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    [ angry leftist nutter ] AHAH!!! So you are DEFENDING this murder, you racist thug!!!!! [/ aln ]
    No, I am saying he let his anger get away from him and drove him to murder the guy. Or at least have an indifference to whether he lived or died.

  7. #247
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,964
    Amen (Given)
    383
    Amen (Received)
    1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    No, I am saying he let his anger get away from him and drove him to murder the guy. Or at least have an indifference to whether he lived or died.
    H was being a sarcastic, Edited by a Moderator.
    Last edited by Cerebrum123; 06-04-2020 at 05:03 AM.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

  8. #248
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54,848
    Amen (Given)
    5616
    Amen (Received)
    23953
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Sparkle claimed earlier in this thread that they brought Floyd over to the car and struggled because he didn't want to go inside and he fell to the ground. I initially believed that because i thought I also heard that elsewhere, and I kick myself for that. But to keep propagating that when it's obviously not what happened would make one assume they're doing it as a defense of the officers. Otherwise, why keep saying something that's not true?
    I didn't say that. I said if you listen to the video you hear one of the cops say he was resisting arrest and that is why they had him on the ground. And Floyd said he wasn't resisting any more and to let him up.

    You can listen to the video yourself, you twit.



    Extra: I just found this video leading up to the incident. And it looks like at the end, he does start to resist and falls to the ground and they start wresting. then it cuts off.


  9. #249
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54,848
    Amen (Given)
    5616
    Amen (Received)
    23953
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    H was being a sarcastic, Edited by a Moderator
    no duh.
    Last edited by Cerebrum123; 06-04-2020 at 05:03 AM.

  10. #250
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65,387
    Amen (Given)
    14172
    Amen (Received)
    29033
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    No, I am saying he let his anger get away from him and drove him to murder the guy. Or at least have an indifference to whether he lived or died.
    That's how I took it when I was being facetious!
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  11. Amen Sparko amen'd this post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •