Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Riots over cop killing a man begging for his life

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I think Floyd resisted arrest and being put in the police car and they had to wrestle him to the ground. Chauvin, was probably angry at having to fight him and took it out on him while he was on the ground.
    [ angry leftist nutter ] AHAH!!! So you are DEFENDING this murder, you racist thug!!!!! [/ aln ]
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    This from the BBC tonight:
    You're late to the party, buster.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    [ angry leftist nutter ] AHAH!!! So you are DEFENDING this murder, you racist thug!!!!! [/ aln ]
    I would say by propagating false facts about the event could easily be construed that way.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    I would say by propagating false facts about the event could easily be construed that way.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Sparkle claimed earlier in this thread that they brought Floyd over to the car and struggled because he didn't want to go inside and he fell to the ground. I initially believed that because i thought I also heard that elsewhere, and I kick myself for that. But to keep propagating that when it's obviously not what happened would make one assume they're doing it as a defense of the officers. Otherwise, why keep saying something that's not true?
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    No, I am saying he let his anger get away from him and drove him to murder the guy. Or at least have an indifference to whether he lived or died.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    No, I am saying he let his anger get away from him and drove him to murder the guy. Or at least have an indifference to whether he lived or died.
    H was being a sarcastic, Edited by a Moderator.
    Last edited by Cerebrum123; 06-04-2020 at 05:03 AM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Sparkle claimed earlier in this thread that they brought Floyd over to the car and struggled because he didn't want to go inside and he fell to the ground. I initially believed that because i thought I also heard that elsewhere, and I kick myself for that. But to keep propagating that when it's obviously not what happened would make one assume they're doing it as a defense of the officers. Otherwise, why keep saying something that's not true?
    I didn't say that. I said if you listen to the video you hear one of the cops say he was resisting arrest and that is why they had him on the ground. And Floyd said he wasn't resisting any more and to let him up.

You can listen to the video yourself, you twit.

Extra: I just found this video leading up to the incident. And it looks like at the end, he does start to resist and falls to the ground and they start wresting. then it cuts off.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    H was being a sarcastic, Edited by a Moderator
    no duh.
    Last edited by Cerebrum123; 06-04-2020 at 05:03 AM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    That's how I took it when I was being facetious!

11. Amen Sparko amen'd this post.