Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 264

Thread: Riots over cop killing a man begging for his life

  1. #201
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,062
    Amen (Given)
    163
    Amen (Received)
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    A long-time St. Louis police officer and respected member of the community was killed when rioters looted his friend's store. The man's name was David Dorn. He was 77-years old. In a bitter twist of irony, he also happened to be black.

    So where's the outrage?

    https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...st-louis-riot/'

    These "protests" don't make any sense.
    Find me a single non-RWNJ who *isn't* outraged by Dorn's murder.

  2. #202
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,042
    Amen (Given)
    2249
    Amen (Received)
    1751
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    A long-time St. Louis police officer and respected member of the community was killed when rioters looted his friend's store. The man's name was David Dorn. He was 77-years old. In a bitter twist of irony, he also happened to be black.

    So where's the outrage?

    https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...st-louis-riot/'

    These "protests" don't make any sense.
    Are you insinuating again, MM? What's your point? Are you suggesting that some white supremacist group murdered Officer Dorn?

  3. #203
    43rd Mojave Summer DesertBerean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Barstow, CA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,145
    Amen (Given)
    6246
    Amen (Received)
    2414
    Lol...we had an earthquake (4.0) north of us, probably Ridgerest.

    This is definitely God reminding us who's in charge. We listenin' ?

  4. #204
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,042
    Amen (Given)
    2249
    Amen (Received)
    1751
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertBerean View Post
    Lol...we had an earthquake (4.0) north of us, probably Ridgerest.

    This is definitely God reminding us who's in charge. We listenin' ?
    Have you been listening to Pat Robertson again? Earthquakes happen, hurricanes happen, tsunami's happen, tornados happen. God isn't trying to tell you something everytime a natural disaster happens. Btw, what did he have to say?

  5. #205
    tWebber firstfloor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    invalid value
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,110
    Amen (Given)
    23
    Amen (Received)
    491
    The perfect storm:

    The scenes have been disturbingly familiar to CIA analysts accustomed to monitoring scenes of societal unraveling abroad — the massing of protesters, the ensuing crackdowns and the awkwardly staged displays of strength by a leader determined to project authority.


    In interviews and posts on social media in recent days, current and former U.S. intelligence officials have expressed dismay at the similarity between events at home and the signs of decline or democratic regression they were trained to detect in other nations.

    
“I’ve seen this kind of violence,” said Gail Helt, a former CIA analyst responsible for tracking developments in China and Southeast Asia. “This is what autocrats do. This is what happens in countries before a collapse. It really does unnerve me.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...bbd_story.html
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

  6. #206
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,042
    Amen (Given)
    2249
    Amen (Received)
    1751
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    When the US sneezes, democracies everywhere catch a cold. Unfortunately there is a whole lot of sneezing going on in the US republican party right now.

  7. #207
    Tweeb Overlord Chaotic Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,647
    Amen (Given)
    1312
    Amen (Received)
    661
    ... Unsurprisingly, their Union is trying to protect the four cops.

    https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...is-leadership/

    Long story short, Lt. Kroll is complaining that the officers were fired without due process, and he's trying to shift blame for all the recent happenings on someone else (namely, city leadership). He's also trying to dredge up the fact Floyd was arrested in 2007 for Armed Robbery, completely ignoring the fact that people can change over time (apparently, Floyd was actively working with Ministries operating in the Third Ward of Houston before he moved to Minneapolis).
    Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

  8. #208
    43rd Mojave Summer DesertBerean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Barstow, CA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,145
    Amen (Given)
    6246
    Amen (Received)
    2414
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Have you been listening to Pat Robertson again? Earthquakes happen, hurricanes happen, tsunami's happen, tornados happen. God isn't trying to tell you something everytime a natural disaster happens. Btw, what did he have to say?
    I rarely watch 700 Club. Or anything anymore on TV. I read the Bible.

  9. #209
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60,933
    Amen (Given)
    1235
    Amen (Received)
    22023
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    ... Unsurprisingly, their Union is trying to protect the four cops.

    https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...is-leadership/

    Long story short, Lt. Kroll is complaining that the officers were fired without due process, and he's trying to shift blame for all the recent happenings on someone else (namely, city leadership). He's also trying to dredge up the fact Floyd was arrested in 2007 for Armed Robbery, completely ignoring the fact that people can change over time (apparently, Floyd was actively working with Ministries operating in the Third Ward of Houston before he moved to Minneapolis).
    Demanding due process is a legitimate gripe but the rest is B.S.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  10. #210
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60,933
    Amen (Given)
    1235
    Amen (Received)
    22023
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Are you insinuating again, MM? What's your point? Are you suggesting that some white supremacist group murdered Officer Dorn?
    More like the MSM doesn't care unless it furthers their agenda. Look at all the black on black homicides in places like Chicago that they studiously turn a blind eye to for how many years now?

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  11. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •