Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Michael Flynn: Betrayer of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    So I follow your rules to the letter, and you still want to ban me from your thread. That's lame, bro.
    Liar, I asked you to point me directly to the underlying documents. At best your links are indirect.

If you feel that your links contain the underlying documents containing a direct response to the article in the OP then I will give you one more chance to either paste something from the underlying documents (i.e. 302s, call transcripts etc.) or a direct link to the underlying document that you are assuring me backs up your claim. I don't want a link to FLC, conservative outhouse, blightbart, townhall, or any other similar source.

If you are unable to do so then the fact that your links don't meet my standard will be clear.

Comment

"Show me the evidence! Oh, wait, not that evidence..."

Don't worry, I'll show myself out. I leave you to your self-gratification.

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Moderated By: Sparko

DB your request to exclude MM from your thread is denied. He provided links as you requested, to the source of his claims. Even YOU didn't provide any "direct" links to source documents.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
        Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by Sparko; 06-01-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Since RWNJs are a bunch of babies here is a link which contains the Flynn call transcipts (if I could link directly to the PDF I would but the page I am linking directly embeds it). You can read it for yourself and see that he does not in any way condemn or threaten Circle K as indicated in the article linked in the OP.

Comment