Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

I'm beginning to doubt Trump's relection chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    So, no enlightenment yet, you're still a Trumpster?
    Are you still a liar? And, have you ever figured out what a "boy" is?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Trump's disapproval hit 54%, which is the highest level for any president in the fourth year of their presidency.

Comment

I strongly believe that every freedom loving, patriotic Republican should vote Democrat and put this very sorry state of affairs behind us forever and ever.

It is a wonder that when he held that Bible aloft, outside St. John’s Church, God Himself did not throw a lightning bolt to strike him down.
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
          I strongly believe that every freedom loving, patriotic Republican should vote Democrat and put this very sorry state of affairs behind us forever and ever.

It is a wonder that when he held that Bible aloft, outside St. John’s Church, God Himself did not throw a lightning bolt to strike him down.
          Because it is appointed unto man once to die, and, apparently, it's not Trump's time yet.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Because it is appointed unto man once to die, and, apparently, it's not Trump's time yet.
            Do you mean the time to die is predetermined?

Comment

Do you mean the time to die is predetermined?
              Feel free to start a thread on that.

Comment

Do you mean to say that the time to die is predetermined?

Comment

Do you mean to say that the time to die is predetermined?
                  Again, feel free to start a thread on that.

Comment

Again, feel free to start a thread on that.
                    Actually, if you're interested, there is one ongoing: "the B-theory of time."

Comment

Actually, if you're interested, there is one ongoing: "the B-theory of time."
                      Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
                        Trump's disapproval hit 54%, which is the highest level for any president in the fourth year of their presidency.
                        Biden says a racist remark that gets national attention. Trump tweets and retweets utter nonsense throughout the weekend so the negative spotlight shines back on him. Riots break out. Biden visits black leaders in black churches. Trump hides in a bunker. Then when Trump reemerges from that bunker, he goes around talking tough, that he's going to use military to squash the protests (violating posse comitatus), strolls to a church (where protesters had previously been forcefully run out by law enforcement) to do a photoshop about how holy he is. I mean the optics at this point are so horrendous, I really get the feeling this is intentional. He doesn't want a second term.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                          Biden says a racist remark that gets national attention. Trump tweets and retweets utter nonsense throughout the weekend so the negative spotlight shines back on him. Riots break out. Biden visits black leaders in black churches. Trump hides in a bunker. Then when Trump reemerges from that bunker, he goes around talking tough, that he's going to use military to squash the protests (violating posse comitatus), strolls to a church (where protesters had previously been forcefully run out by law enforcement) to do a photoshop about how holy he is. I mean the optics at this point are so horrendous, I really get the feeling this is intentional. He doesn't want a second term.
                          It's intentional alright, he's just being himself. Glad to see that some of you are finally catching on.

Comment

It's intentional alright, he's just being himself. Glad to see that some of you are finally catching on.
                            No, he's not being himself. He was always a troll, but he was at least a smarter troll than this when it came to political strategy and using his opponent's blunders against them.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                              No, he's not being himself. He was always a troll, but he was at least a smarter troll than this when it came to political strategy and using his opponent's blunders against them.
                              (you probably won't like what I have to say)

What's happening is his dementia is fully catching up with him. Try, for a second, to suspend your disbelief and see if that helps why instincts are fading and he's turned into his own worst enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
                                (you probably won't like what I have to say)

What's happening is his dementia is fully catching up with him. Try, for a second, to suspend your disbelief and see if that helps why instincts are fading and he's turned into his own worst enemy.
                                I just assume he doesn't care. I don't get a sense of dementia when he talks. He definitely doesn't speak like he's educated, which is why he can't speak eloquently, but he's always been street/business savvy, which is how i think he was able to outsmart his opponents. I honestly think what has happened put the fear of God into him and terrible this job was. He probably regrets accepting it.

Comment