Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 243

Thread: I'm beginning to doubt Trump's relection chances

  1. #71
    tWebber whag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,594
    Amen (Given)
    529
    Amen (Received)
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    No. That he has a substance abuse problem is mostly evident from other sources -- e.g. his pupils massively dilated in brightly lit TV studios. That testimonial evidence is the weakest part.

    Attachment 45285
    Why are his eyes so dilated in such a bright room?

  2. #72
    tWebber Ronson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    905
    Amen (Given)
    129
    Amen (Received)
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    Welcome to a forum that wont crash every few months and lose posts/accounts ;)

    ps. yes, I came here from the same place you did
    And it crashed again, I see. It's like that board has Alzheimers; where ever day is a new beginning, and yesterday doesn't exist.

  3. #73
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    64,862
    Amen (Given)
    14052
    Amen (Received)
    28908
    If the election were held today...

    ...a lot of us would be really caught off guard!
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  4. #74
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Faith
    Lutheran (LCC)
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    67
    Amen (Given)
    43
    Amen (Received)
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    Welcome to a forum that wont crash every few months and lose posts/accounts ;)

    ps. yes, I came here from the same place you did
    Yes, I am he. I finally had enough of the old forum.

    Reepicheep is my favorite fictional character, and I'm pleased that the name has always been available whenever I register in a forum. Good thing, too. My second favorite fictional character is The Unnamed Servant in King Lear, and that would make for a very awkward handle...

  5. #75
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    64,862
    Amen (Given)
    14052
    Amen (Received)
    28908
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    Yes, I am he. I finally had enough of the old forum....
    You guys are doing GREAT in not naming other forums, which would be a no-no.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  6. Amen Reepicheep amen'd this post.
  7. #76
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Faith
    Lutheran (LCC)
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    67
    Amen (Given)
    43
    Amen (Received)
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You guys are doing GREAT in not naming other forums, which would be a no-no.
    I'm very pleased that this forum, unlike the other forum, has an official policy on how to treat Canadians. To quote from the FAQ, which can be reached by clicking on the link at the top of this page:

    WHY WE ALLOW CANADIANS

    Canadians are allowed on as a gesture of goodwill along the lines of Proverbs 25:22. Our hope is that, as a result of this unmitigated show of kindness, Canada will begin to feel a collective twinge of regret for Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, and Nickelback, and will reconsider its exports in the future. We encourage you reading this to point this out to any Canadians you may personally know to potentially expedite this process


    Donald Trump has eloquently explained that the reason he declared Canada to be a National Security Threat is that, when the United States graciously invaded Canada back in 1812, instead of treating Americans as liberators we rose up in righteous wrath, drove the Yanks out of our country, and as an object lesson burned down the White House. Boy, Americans sure know how to hold a grudge, I bet most Americans weren't even alive 200 hundred years ago, except of course for Senators Dianne Feinstein and Richard Shelby, who by the looks of them could very well have been present when the original US Constitution was signed. Besides, I've heard that the White House has since been rebuilt, so no harm done.

    In the other forum, Americans often posted lies about Canada and Canadians, although I must admit that many of their claims were true. Yes, I admit that we all live in igloos and, yes, we all get around via dog sled. But I very much doubt that Canadians water down our insulin with moose spit, as one Trump supporter in the other forum claimed...

    **********

    EDIT: At the risk of posting something which is actually on topic for this thread, the headline on CNN currently reads as follows:

    TRUMP MEETS WITH CAMPAIGN TEAM AS HIS POLL NUMBERS FALL
    Last edited by Reepicheep; 06-04-2020 at 02:56 PM.

  8. Amen Darth Ovious amen'd this post.
  9. #77
    Tweeb Overlord Chaotic Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,649
    Amen (Given)
    1316
    Amen (Received)
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    I'm very pleased that this forum, unlike the other forum, has an official policy on how to treat Canadians. To quote from the FAQ, which can be reached by clicking on the link at the top of this page:

    WHY WE ALLOW CANADIANS

    Canadians are allowed on as a gesture of goodwill along the lines of Proverbs 25:22. Our hope is that, as a result of this unmitigated show of kindness, Canada will begin to feel a collective twinge of regret for Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, and Nickelback, and will reconsider its exports in the future. We encourage you reading this to point this out to any Canadians you may personally know to potentially expedite this process


    Donald Trump has eloquently explained that the reason he declared Canada to be a National Security Threat is that, when the United States graciously invaded Canada back in 1812, instead of treating Americans as liberators we rose up in righteous wrath, drove the Yanks out of our country, and as an object lesson burned down the White House. Boy, Americans sure know how to hold a grudge, I bet most Americans weren't even alive 200 hundred years ago, except of course for Senators Dianne Feinstein and Richard Shelby, who by the looks of them could very well have been present when the original US Constitution was signed. Besides, I've heard that the White House has since been rebuilt, so no harm done.

    In the other forum, Americans often posted lies about Canada and Canadians, although I must admit that many of their claims were true. Yes, I admit that we all live in igloos and, yes, we all get around via dog sled. But I very much doubt that Canadians water down our insulin with moose spit, as one Trump supporter in the other forum claimed...
    Nah...

    We actually use beaver drool.

  10. #78
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    64,862
    Amen (Given)
    14052
    Amen (Received)
    28908

    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    I'm very pleased that this forum, unlike the other forum, has an official policy on how to treat Canadians.


    I just busted out laughing, and Jake looked up at me like, "what's so funny?"

    To quote from the FAQ, which can be reached by clicking on the link at the top of this page:

    WHY WE ALLOW CANADIANS

    Canadians are allowed on as a gesture of goodwill along the lines of Proverbs 25:22. Our hope is that, as a result of this unmitigated show of kindness, Canada will begin to feel a collective twinge of regret for Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, and Nickelback, and will reconsider its exports in the future. We encourage you reading this to point this out to any Canadians you may personally know to potentially expedite this process


    Donald Trump has eloquently explained that the reason he declared Canada to be a National Security Threat is that, when the United States graciously invaded Canada back in 1812, instead of treating Americans as liberators we rose up in righteous wrath, drove the Yanks out of our country, and as an object lesson burned down the White House. Boy, Americans sure know how to hold a grudge, I bet most Americans weren't even alive 200 hundred years ago, except of course for Senators Dianne Feinstein and Richard Shelby, who by the looks of them could very well have been present when the original US Constitution was signed. Besides, I've heard that the White House has since been rebuilt, so no harm done.

    In the other forum, Americans often posted lies about Canada and Canadians, although I must admit that many of their claims were true. Yes, I admit that we all live in igloos and, yes, we all get around via dog sled. But I very much doubt that Canadians water down our insulin with moose spit, as one Trump supporter in the other forum claimed...
    OK. so welcome here, I'm sure we'll get in a knock-down drag-out fight eventually, but until then, welcome!
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  11. #79
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Faith
    Lutheran (LCC)
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    67
    Amen (Given)
    43
    Amen (Received)
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    Nah...

    We actually use beaver drool.
    Always good to meet a fellow Saskatchewanite. I was raised in Fox Valley in the SW corner of Saskatchewan, but have lived in Edmonton since 1977.

    To paraphrase something I once read on the web... I was born in Saskatchewan, I love Saskatchewan, and if necessary I would willingly die for Saskatchewan, but what no one can make me do is LIVE in Saskatchewan. Although I'm forced to admit that Saskatoon is probably a nicer city than Edmonton.

  12. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
  13. #80
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,078
    Amen (Given)
    164
    Amen (Received)
    160
    Here's a transcript of Trump attempting to answer on how to fix the relationship between cops and the African American community. The debates (which won't happen) against Biden can't come soon enough.

    transcript.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •