Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

I'm beginning to doubt Trump's relection chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seanD View Post
    And it's not even so much the circumstances in 2020, but the fact he keeps tweeting and retweeting some of the most imbecilic stuff imaginable and at the worse time. He's his own worse enemy. It's as if he's trying to lose reelection. I think the only hope we have at this point is that the Dem's are also their own enemy. But if they drop Biden for someone else...

Let us pray, I mean vote!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
      Yeah, for the past four years the Democrats have pretty much done everything but what they ACTUALLY need to do to defeat Trump so, barring a miracle or outright cheating and getting away with it, I foresee him getting a second term.
      Pretty much this.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Let us pray, I mean vote!
        Pray that they drop Biden? Your best chance is if they replace Biden. Otherwise, I believe that's Trump's only chance.

Comment

Given that every month this year has seemingly had an entire history textbook's worth of events happen, who knows what the landscape will look like in... wow... only five months?
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Pray that they drop Biden? Your best chance is if they replace Biden. Otherwise, I believe that's Trump's only chance.
            Biden wasn't my first choice, Warren or Sanders in that order was, but Biden won and as the never Trumpers would say, anyone but the incompetent, wannabe dictator, Trump.

Comment

And it's not even so much the circumstances in 2020, but the fact he keeps tweeting and retweeting some of the most imbecilic stuff imaginable and at the worse time. He's his own worse enemy. It's as if he's trying to lose reelection. I think the only hope we have at this point is that the Dem's are also their own enemy. But if they drop Biden for someone else...

Trump is losing it. If he calls out the US military to quell the Floyd violence in cities, then he's completely lost it.

At such a point I will consider him dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                Trump is losing it. If he calls out the US military to quell the Floyd violence in cities, then he's completely lost it.

At such a point I will consider him dangerous.
                Last night, I heard him talking, and I kept hoping that, by "military", he meant National Guard, not a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Last night, I heard him talking, and I kept hoping that, by "military", he meant National Guard, not a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act.
                  I believe the National Guard has already been activated in several hot spots. I know they're in Minneapolis and L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                    I believe the National Guard has already been activated in several hot spots. I know they're in Minneapolis and L.A.
                    Yeah, that's why I wasn't sure if he meant "them" when he said "the military" -- but I was hoping so.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yeah, that's why I wasn't sure if he meant "them" when he said "the military" -- but I was hoping so.
                      Perhaps you are finally reaching enlightenment? I'm hoping so.

Comment

He can use the military, we used the US Marines in the 1992 Los Angeles riots under the Insurrection Act of 1807.
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Perhaps you are finally reaching enlightenment? I'm hoping so.
                          Well, when I get there, I'll try to drag your sorry butt along.

Comment

Well, when I get there, I'll try to drag your sorry butt along.
                            With respect to Trump I've been there from the get go, though I didn't realize just exactly how bad he was I've tried to drag your sorry butt along. I hope ya'll wake up soon before you lose your Republic.

Comment

With respect to Trump I've been there from the get go,
                              Yes, you've been a very consistent TrumpHater.

though I didn't realize just exactly how bad he was I've tried to drag your sorry butt along.
                              They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery -- in your case, however, I think you're just a copy cat with no original wit.

I hope ya'll wake up soon before you lose your Republic.
                              As long as we can fend off the extremist nutcase liberal loony left, the Republic will be just fine.

Comment

Yes, you've been a very consistent TrumpHater.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery -- in your case, however, I think you're just a copy cat with no original wit.

As long as we can fend off the extremist nutcase liberal loony left, the Republic will be just fine.
                                So, no enlightenment yet, you're still a Trumpster?

Comment