Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Anyone Find Evidence Of This?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    More information is coming out. It seems that the protestors in the park were in violation of the city's 7PM curfew and were given multiple warnings to clear the area, so it actually had nothing to do with Trump. In fact, it sounds like he may have deliberately scheduled his walk for after the curfew.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-is-a-fascist/
    Yes, I've read this too. I am much relieved.

2. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    I feel better knowing you are relieved.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

4. Amen Ronson amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    Unfortunately, it seems the narrative has already been established in the liberal echo chamber, and I'm not confident the facts are going to make any difference now.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Unfortunately, it seems the narrative has already been established in the liberal echo chamber, and I'm not confident the facts are going to make any difference now.
    The initial report didn't make sense to me because it said that metro police moved the protesters. That would have nothing to do with Trump and the Secret Service. The police wouldn't have moved them so Trump could walk down the street - that's not their job.

Which is why I questioned HuffPost. Horrible rag. As bad or worse than NYT and CNN.

7. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And I really thought it was a dumb photo op --- Trump standing there holding a Bible, and turning it every which way to show it's a Bible.

It kinda reminds me of the dumb photo op where Clinton was on (Normandy - Omaha beach?) and stooped down to form some rocks into a cross with a (battleship?) in the background.

I remember when that incident occurred, and hearing somebody remark that there weren't normally any rocks in the area. There just happened to be a small cluster right there.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faber View Post
    I remember when that incident occurred, and hearing somebody remark that there weren't normally any rocks in the area. There just happened to be a small cluster right there.
    Yup, and anybody who has been to Omaha beach will tell you there are NOT indigenous rocks on the beach - it's all sand and fine pebbles.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    A member of the church's clergy is reporting that the gassing began at 6:15 which is well before the curfew started. But again, this appears to reference local police as opposed to SS.

https://relevantmagazine.com/current...puikQH4s__ERJg
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    A member of the church's clergy is reporting that the gassing began at 6:15 which is well before the curfew started. But again, this appears to reference local police as opposed to SS.
    US Capital Police have jurisdiction there, as well, so I wonder what their role, if any, was.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post

https://relevantmagazine.com/current...puikQH4s__ERJg
    I can't say I disagree a whole lot with what that guy is saying, about the Church being turned into a photo-op -- I think it was HORRIBLE optics.

13. Amen Sparko, Cerebrum123, Leonhard amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    In fact, it sounds like he may have deliberately scheduled his walk for after the curfew.
    There's been a lot of criticism recently of UK politicians - one in particular - who ignore the advice and rules they lay out for the public to follow. This looks like more of the same.
    Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

mikewhitney: What if the speed of light changed when light is passing through water? ... I have 3 semesters of college Physics.

Mountain Man: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.