Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Can Anyone Find Evidence Of This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
    Look at where the papers are located (next to his show) and where his gaze is (past the front of his shoe). He's clearly not reading the paper. Also, at his age, without glasses, I doubt he could comfortably read black text on a red background from that distance at that angle anyway. Not to mention his eyes are clearly closed.

Try. Try to think before you post. Though since "Sparko" fell for this too I guess it was worth it.
    You pick the weirdest mole hills to make your stand on. And you seem like a very angry little man. I guess that's what happens when you become an atheist. Oh well.

Comment

Look at where the papers are located (next to his show) and where his gaze is (past the front of his shoe). He's clearly not reading the paper. Also, at his age, without glasses, I doubt he could comfortably read black text on a red background from that distance at that angle anyway. Not to mention his eyes are clearly closed.

Try. Try to think before you post. Though since "Sparko" fell for this too I guess it was worth it.
      There's no possible way you could tell that. Pure speculation. It looks like he's reading it to me. It's still pure phony political spectacle nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        So the democrats decided to have a photo-op of their own.

Seems to me a bunch of white people emulating the police kneeling on Floyd's neck isn't sending the message they are trying to send.
        0pander1.jpg
        They nixed this one at the last moment

0pander2.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Look at where the papers are located (next to his show) and where his gaze is (past the front of his shoe)....
          You must have a lot sharper image than I'm seeing, because I can't really tell WHERE he's "gazing".
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post
            Someone break out the barf bags!

They're morons. That photo is as bad as Trump's. Even worse.
            Especially with dirty corrupt cop Kamala in the background. Man, that's rich.

Comment

You pick the weirdest mole hills to make your stand on. And you seem like a very angry little man. I guess that's what happens when you become an atheist. Oh well.
              The truth is what I base my life around. If you think that's a lie then point out where I have told a lie on this board.

"The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth, or historical truth, or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based, and if you can't find it within yourself to stand up and tell the truth about what happened, you don't deserve to wear that uniform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AYY5dpzNlU
              Last edited by DivineOb; 06-10-2020, 03:58 PM.

Comment

The truth is what I base my life around. If you think that's a lie then point out where I have told a lie on this board.

"The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth, or historical truth, or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based, and if you can't find it within yourself to stand up and tell the truth about what happened, you don't deserve to wear that uniform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AYY5dpzNlU
                I never said you were lying

Just that you are a strange and angry little nerd who likes to pick fights over the most idiotic stuff. And you just proved it.

Comment

I never said you were lying

Just that you are a strange and angry little nerd who likes to pick fights over the most idiotic stuff. And you just proved it.
                  I don't care that seanbaby said something false about Schumer. I care that RWNJs accept total nonsense uncritically which inhibits *good things* from happening. I also care that "leftists" are sometimes guilty of that as well. It's just that it works so much better on RWNJs.

Comment

I don't care that seanbaby said something false about Schumer. I care that RWNJs accept total nonsense uncritically which inhibits *good things* from happening. I also care that "leftists" are sometimes guilty of that as well. It's just that it works so much better on RWNJs.
                    Good for you. Do you need a pat on the back?

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                      Especially with dirty corrupt cop Kamala in the background. Man, that's rich.
                      Schumer is reading that red flyer going around Congress, on "How To Be A Human Being." He's not wearing his glasses so he won't learn anything,

Comment

Good for you. Do you need a pat on the back?
                        No, I want you to *do better* "Sparko." I want you to also care about the truth! I want you to demand the truth even when it is going to show something you don't want to see. You claim to be a Christian so you ought to be the one lecturing *me* about searching for the truth.

The fact that you encouraged seanD in his wrong assessment shows that you don't value truth and don't want others to value it either. Disgraceful.
                        Last edited by DivineOb; 06-10-2020, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Again, bro, you have no proof whatsoever he wasn't reading it anymore than he was. It looks like he's reading it, so as far as his "angle" or whatever you said is nonsense. You also don't know that he's nearsighted. A nearsighted person probably could read something at that distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                            Again, bro, you have no proof whatsoever he wasn't reading it anymore than he was. It looks like he's reading it, so as far as his "angle" or whatever you said is nonsense. You also don't know that he's nearsighted. A nearsighted person probably could read something at that distance.
                            Here is a video of kneeling event. Starting at the linked time stamp you can see Schumer put his notes into a *red folder* then put the *red folder* on the ground.

We *all* need to think before we jump to conclusions. And Christians in particular should think before they encourage a misunderstsanding or misrepresentation.

I'm not doing this to embarrass seanD. I'm doing this to remind *all of us* to take a second before we jump to a conclusion we desire to reach.

Comment

Here is a video of kneeling event. Starting at the linked time stamp you can see Schumer put his notes into a *red folder* then put the *red folder* on the ground.

We *all* need to think before we jump to conclusions. And Christians in particular should think before they encourage a misunderstsanding or misrepresentation.

I'm not doing this to embarrass seanD. I'm doing this to remind *all of us* to take a second before we jump to a conclusion we desire to reach.
                              You're not doing squat to embarrass me. It's called adjusting one's opinion based on new information. From the photos, it looked he was reading, and your argument why you thought he wasn't reading was asinine. All you had to do was present the video -- new information -- but you chose to make this grand spectacle about it. From the video, he apparently isn't reading. Okay, cool.

Comment

Btw, that phony display is even more cringe and nauseating live than any photo can do it justice, so thanks for that.

Comment