Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: White Supremicisit groups posing as Antifa call for violence amid protests.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

White Supremicisit groups posing as Antifa call for violence amid protests.

A white supremicist group, "Identity Evropa" fake account has been removed after posing as Antifa and calling for violence amid the protests. D. Trump jr. directed his 2.8 million followers to the account in order to show how dangerous Antifa is. The President and the Atty General of the US have also, with no evidence to back it up, been accusing Antifa of fomenting the violence.

http://www.cnn.com/2020/06/02/tech/a...unt/index.html
    Last edited by JimL; 06-02-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    See how prejudicial your thread is, Jim? Your Title says "groups", but the article says group. Can you discern the difference?

Actually, I had wondered if there had been some false flag operations going on here in order to provoke a race riot. Particularly because a facebook post from a town about 60 miles from me is calling on all blacks to attack and kill all whites - men, women, and children. That particular area is fairly well known as a.. .um.... backwoods hillbilly anti-black neighborhood, so I suspect a fake account.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    See how prejudicial your thread is, Jim? Your Title says "groups", but the article says group. Can you discern the difference?

Actually, I had wondered if there had been some false flag operations going on here in order to provoke a race riot. Particularly because a facebook post from a town about 60 miles from me is calling on all blacks to attack and kill all whites - men, women, and children. That particular area is fairly well known as a.. .um.... backwoods hillbilly anti-black neighborhood, so I suspect a fake account.
    That one group is just an example of the many groups that are doing the same, CP. In my commentary I specified the one group in question.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    That one group is just an example of the many groups that are doing the same, CP. In my commentary I specified the one group in question.

sure
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This news sure makes the rioting sound much better.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    NYT published an article on this too. Adding

Quote Originally Posted by NYT
    What Is Antifa? Members of antifa, which has no official leaders, campaign against actions they view as authoritarian, homophobic, racist or xenophobic.
    It's weird how the NYT will defend antifa, lying about them, when that group has famously attacked journalists and reporters.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post

It's weird how the NYT will defend antifa, lying about them, when that group has famously attacked journalists and reporters.
    Maybe they're scared they'll be attacked if the tell the truth. It often takes COURAGE to tell the truth, and I don't see a whole lot of that in "journalism" these days.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Same thing at many of the Occupy protests. I wonder if they feel they're simply collateral damage in a greater cause.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

What lie are you refering to?

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Maybe they're scared they'll be attacked if the tell the truth. It often takes COURAGE to tell the truth, and I don't see a whole lot of that in "journalism" these days.
    That's most likely because it doesn't agree with what you want to hear.