Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Savannah Guthrie's World is Shaken

Savannah Guthrie shows her true colors.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nypd-desc...143919657.html

Quote Originally Posted by Guthrie
    "I'm right here, in the center of Manhattan, midtown, places where people have visited many, many times..."
    In other words, riots and looting usually happen in places where "people" don't visit or go. What an elitist racist.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Lots of liberal's worldviews are getting shattered right now, including our resident delusional liberal carpedm9587. Notice he's suddenly disappeared? I won't get into it, but he knows why.

And I bet there are a whole lot of liberals that are suddenly pro-second amendment now. Apparently gun sales are through the roof, and about 40% of those sales are brand new owners.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Lots of liberal's worldviews are getting shattered right now, including our resident delusional liberal carpedm9587. Notice he's suddenly disappeared? I won't get into it, but he knows why.
    I hadn't noticed him specifically. There are several leftists who post here.

And I bet there are a whole lot of liberals that are suddenly pro-second amendment now. Apparently gun sales are through the roof, and about 40% of those sales are brand new owners.
    This George Floyd event is a dilemma for the left. They want citizens to sacrifice their guns, but they also don't want to be at the mercy of thuggish cops to protect them.

What did The Rolling Stones do? They hired the Hell's Angels to police the Altamont concert. That was a disaster. Maybe the left can hire antifa to police their neighborhoods for them.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    I hadn't noticed him specifically. There are several leftists who post here.

This George Floyd event is a dilemma for the left. They want citizens to sacrifice their guns, but they also don't want to be at the mercy of thuggish cops to protect them.

What did The Rolling Stones do? They hired the Hell's Angels to police the Altamont concert. That was a disaster. Maybe the left can hire antifa to police their neighborhoods for them.
    What really sends them into stammering and stuttering fits is when they see a member of a minority armed with a firearm protecting their homes and businesses.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I am a strong advocate for black and minority gun ownership. An open-carry squad of assault rifle armed blacks, all dressed the same, marching in file, would be good to see at this point.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    I am a strong advocate for black and minority gun ownership. An open-carry squad of assault rifle armed blacks, all dressed the same, marching in file, would be good to see at this point.
    Such a group would likely be illegal regardless of race since carrying around full automatic weapons are generally not permitted. But they can stand at the doors of where folks vote armed with clubs as witnessed by Eric Holder's actions

Interestingly, one of the primary factors that brought about gun control here was racists during Reconstruction not liking the idea of blacks being armed.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    What really sends them into stammering and stuttering fits is when they see a member of a minority armed with a firearm protecting their homes and businesses.
    Or one gets killed doing so.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    I'm sure you don't realize it, but you just touched on Bill Cosby's version of why "the Settlers" won the war against the British.

After winning "the coin toss" it is decided the British must wear red, march in straight lines, etc --- and the settlers can dress in anything they want, hide rocks and trees, and shoot anytime they want.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”