Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
    It was probably ages ago that I heard you say it.

Tempus volat.
    Well, first, Rush Limbaugh is on the radio, not TV. At least, not to my knowledge.
    I think he had a brief run on TV back in the early 90's. (92-96, it appears)

THAT many ages ago.

ETA: And, to my knowledge, Rush was not a commentator on Fox News. So....
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Ovious View Post
      Well I guess we have more news from the CHAZ

https://www.thedailybeast.com/seattl...utonomous-zone

I find it interesting that American police are investigating this shooting that happened in an autonomous zone. Mmmmmmmm
      It says "officials" ... for what that's worth.
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Well, first, Rush Limbaugh is on the radio, not TV. At least, not to my knowledge.
        I think he had a brief run on TV back in the early 90's. (92-96, it appears)

THAT many ages ago.
        The only time I remember seeing anything of Rush Limbaugh was a youtube clip of him in his radio studio singing "Obama The Magic Negro". Beyond that I've only known him for various soundbyte howlers occasionally mentioned in comment sections..

I thought he was affiliated with Fox News. I might have been wrong.

Comment

The only time I remember seeing anything of Rush Limbaugh was a youtube clip of him in his radio studio singing "Obama The Magic Negro". Beyond that I've only known him for various soundbyte howlers occasionally mentioned in comment sections..

I think you have it wrong. Though, I don't know, since I don't watch Fox News.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
            It says "officials" ... for what that's worth.
            I guess we'll just have to watch it as it all unfolds.
            “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

• I may have missed it...but where is the mayor of Seattle in all this?
              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

In what way does it obscure the facts by calling it liberal media?
                That gives an inaccurate perception that the liberal media is just some faction or sub group of the MSM when for all practical purposes they are the MSM

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

FWIU, a term coined by a liberal gay journalist and mocked mercilessly

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I may have missed it...but where is the mayor of Seattle in all this?
                    Wow.......

Police arrived on the scene on foot and prepared with anti-protest gear at the border of the citizen reclaimed protest zone. East Precinct police radio chatter said officers who arrived on the scene were collecting shell casings and evidence, and the second victim had a gunshot wound to the arm and chest.

"citizen reclaimed protest zone"?????

Comment

I know she visited at least once. There is a picture of her visiting their supposed "garden" that I posted earlier

Comment

• OK, so watch the liberal media handle this with kidd gloves because they're scared to death they'll be the next target if they don't properly "kiss up".

"citizen reclaimed protest zone"

Comment

In denial. She referred to it as "a summer of love" I believe and she doesn't care one bit. In other words she is pretending that it is just some sort of street party.
                          “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            Wow.......

Police arrived on the scene on foot and prepared with anti-protest gear at the border of the citizen reclaimed protest zone. East Precinct police radio chatter said officers who arrived on the scene were collecting shell casings and evidence, and the second victim had a gunshot wound to the arm and chest.

"citizen reclaimed protest zone"?????
                            As Tim Pool likes to say, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              FWIU, a term coined by a liberal gay journalist and mocked mercilessly
                              Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I only knew of the term from that youtube clip from Rush Limbaugh's show.

Comment

• Summer of love...

Seattle police union chief calls for 'leadership' after fatal shooting in CHOP zone

https://www.foxnews.com/media/seattl...chop-troubling
                                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment