Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

NASCAR bans confederate flag from all events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    I am talking about the three major hominid racial groups: Caucasoid, Negroid, and Asian.

Caucasian doesn't just mean "white" - Caucasians range from black to white. Just look at the Jews today. They are not black. They range from brown to white but their facial features are closer to European than African.

Jesus would have looked Arabic to us.
    Well, how dark skinned he was is in dispute, but he certainly wasn't white. Revelations, if I remember correctly depicts Jesus as being bronze colored with wooly hair. Sorta like Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
      And they're usually right. Just not in this particular case.

Anyway, it gave the NASCAR professionals an opportunity to shine (by showing support for Bubba), and they took it. Good for them.
      Shine? You mean grovel?
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
        Shine? You mean grovel?
        No he means shine. As in - with real class.
        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Shine? You mean grovel?
          There is no evidence for grovel in this case, but then again it is the rule of the right unquestioned support of Trump.

I believe the Confederate flag the statues of Confederate generals, and the names of honor on military bases will be gone from formal public display in the near future as symbol of treasonous rebellion against the United States.
          Last edited by shunyadragon; 06-23-2020, 07:53 PM.
          Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
          Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
            No he means shine. As in - with real class.
            No grovel, in that they proceeded with knee jerk reaction before they knew what really happened. They couldn't wait to jump on the racial, virtue signaling, bandwagon.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

No grovel, in that they proceeded with knee jerk reaction before they knew what really happened. They couldn't wait to jump on the racial, virtue signaling, bandwagon.
              No - with class they supported their friend and college against what appeared at that time to he a noose left to intimidate. How can you criticize that? Good people doing a good thing. Yay!
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                it gave the NASCAR professionals an opportunity to shine (by showing support for Bubba), and they took it. Good for them.
                Shine? You mean grovel?
                You're not even trying to make sense...

Who would NASCAR employees be "grovelling" to by showing support for their colleague?

When your argument boils down to being scornful of people who are trying to do the right thing, your worldview is no better than the one your signature describes.
                Last edited by Whateverman; 06-23-2020, 09:00 PM.

Comment

No - with class they supported their friend and college against what appeared at that time to he a noose left to intimidate. How can you criticize that? Good people doing a good thing. Yay!
                  For the reasons I gave. I don't see this as heartfelt and genuine. Sheep dutifully genuflecting on command.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                    You're not even trying to make sense...

Who would NASCAR employees be "grovelling" to by showing support for their colleague?

When your argument boils down to being scornful of people who are trying to do the right thing, your worldview is no better than the one your signature describes.
                    This is all part and parcel of the Marxist cultural cleansing (useful idiots). I don't believe for a second they all were sincere or that they had a choice as to whether to show support or not, and they had to make a big show of it - that is my opinion.
                    Last edited by seer; 06-24-2020, 05:22 AM.

Comment

For the reasons I gave. I don't see this as heartfelt and genuine. Sheep dutifully genuflecting on command.
                      Then I feel sorry for you.

Comment

This is all part and parcel of the Marxist cultural cleansing (useful idiots). I don't believe for a second they all were sincere or that they had a choice as to whether to show support or not, and they had to make a big show of it - that is my opinion.
                        What do you mean they didn't have a choice? I know it's an opinion, but I'm trying to understand it.

Comment

Then I feel sorry for you.
                          Thank you, I need all the pity I can get...

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                            What do you mean they didn't have a choice? I know it's an opinion, but I'm trying to understand it.
                            What do you think would happen to drivers and crews who did not join in the propaganda parade?

nascar-.jpg
                            Last edited by seer; 06-24-2020, 06:43 AM.

Comment

I think that you're just upset that they all disagree with you. What if the noose wasn't just a misunderstanding, would you still disagree with the support he was given.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                I think that you're just upset that they all disagree with you. What if the noose wasn't just a misunderstanding, would you still disagree with the support he was given.
                                Nah, I'm pissed at Budda Wallace - he was key in getting the Confederate flag removed from NASCAR events. And there is support and there is support - no need for a parade of cheap virtue...

Comment