Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

"Abortion is murder"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    If that's what he was asking then it's not stupid stuff, disrupter.
    Were you aware this was all a hit-piece on Dee Dee Warren?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      Brain waves start pretty early. I'd really like you to provide an actual medical source that claims there is no brain activity until then. 22 week micro preemies have working brains. They don't work very well yet, but they can still react to stimuli.
      Been through this and heartbeats with little jimmy several times. He just waits awhile, pretends that his arguments weren't trashed and repeats the same drek.

Rinse and repeat

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        All the time, your intent was to smear Dee Dee?
        No. As I said, I wanted to know if that was considered an accurate term. Would I have started this thread if I didn't know her history? Maybe, maybe not. That doesn't make the thread dishonest or my questions dishonest. I'm also curious to see how often vocal pro-lifers have the courage of their convictions (not very often) so I'm always game to put that to the test as well.

You asked me directly multiple times why I made the thread and I gave honest answers. If you claim I lied or I misled you materially then you can quote me and I will own up to it.

And my answering you ver batim to what you want me to answer "would have been the end of the thread"? That's NUTS.
        Your answers repeatedly did not answer the question I asked which is why I kept repeating my question.

I was 100% honest throughout with no hidden agenda. You, apparently, were using this for your own concealed purpose.
        No, the purpose was to get a straight answer to this question. If you recall I was done with the thread at page 9 until it took on a life of its own.

I stand by my answers.
        I didn't say you don't. I don't think you were trying to be sneaky, just that you weren't answering my question because you were so sure I was going to "throw it back at you" (or however "Sparko" phrased it).

ETA: I realize I was misleading in one thing I said unintentionally. You asked me this

What, exactly, was your intent, and what is the outcome for which you had hoped?
        And I answered just the second one and not the first one. It seems like you are mistaking my response as covering both of those questions.
        Last edited by DivineOb; 06-18-2020, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• DivineOb, We would probably mod you because you were talking about a former owner who isn't here to defend herself and you were discussing her personal information. Not because of the term "babykiller"

Do you have to work at being a prig or is it natural? Who peed in your wheaties?

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
            No. As I said, I wanted to know if that was considered an accurate term. Would I have started this thread if I didn't know her history? Maybe, maybe not. That doesn't make the thread dishonest or my questions dishonest. I'm also curious to see how often vocal pro-lifers have the courage of their convictions (not very often) so I'm always game to put that to the test as well.
            Here was your post, before you deleted it....
            Originally posted by DivineOb
            I want the freedom to call Dee Dee Warren a babykiller.

You never ONCE mentioned Dee Dee Warren in the entire thread, until you, apparently, accidentally spilled the beans, then tried to hide it.

Your answers repeatedly did not answer the question I asked which is why I kept repeating my question.
            You mean I never fell for your "gotcha".

No, the purpose was to get a straight answer to this question. If you recall I was done with the thread at page 9 until it took on a life of its own.
            It's OK, the truth finally came out.

I didn't say you don't. I don't think you were trying to be sneaky, just that you weren't answering my question because you were so sure I was going to "throw it back at you" (or however "Sparko" phrased it).
            Yes, my answers were sincere and honest, so they didn't fit your script. I really am disappointed.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              DivineOb, We would probably mod you because you were talking about a former owner who isn't here to defend herself and you were discussing her personal information. Not because of the term "babykiller"

Do you have to work at being a prig or is it natural? Who peed in your wheaties?
              She publicly stated her "personal information" multiple times *on this board*. It's not like it's a secret and there's nothing for her to defend.

Comment

She publicly stated her "personal information" multiple times *on this board*. It's not like it's a secret and there's nothing for her to defend.
                But she isn't here to give her side of the story so we would mod it. So for future reference, don't discuss members or former members who are unable to defend themselves if you are going to discuss personal information. And if they are here to defend themselves, post any call out threads in the Padded Room and send them a PM letting them know you did so.

If you want to argue with Dee Dee, go find her on Facebook. She goes by her real name now which I also won't post here but you probably know that too.

Comment

If it was up to me, I'd be tempted to rename your thread "I want the freedom to call Dee Dee Warren a babykiller".

Comment

If it was up to me, I'd be tempted to rename your thread "I want the freedom to call Dee Dee Warren a babykiller".
                    Oh please do that.

Comment

Oh please do that.
                      Naw, I'll just be a lot more suspicious of threads you start.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          I could tell the thread wasn't going the way he wanted it to, and knew something was up, but I never imagined this was a grudge thread against somebody who's not even here.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Been through this and heartbeats with little jimmy several times. He just waits awhile, pretends that his arguments weren't trashed and repeats the same drek.

Rinse and repeat
                            Did he claim that the heart didn't start beating until sometime after the first trimester? Because if that heart isn't beating in a 6 week gestation embryo(assuming the date is right, if there are limb buds, there better be a heartbeat), it may be time to remove the corpse if the miscarriage doesn't complete naturally.
                            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• And I want it made absolutely clear --- I "quoted" his Dee Dee blunder before he deleted it, I did NOT use my mod powers to retrieve it.
                              AFTER I posted my response, I noticed he had deleted that post, and created a new post with a different answer.

(The last time that happened, it was somebody with a new screenname who accidentally "signed" their post with their old screenname, because they were here "to start over". They accused me of exposing them, when it was their own stupid mistake)

Comment

• David and Moses were murderers.

And forgiven.

So can everyone who had an abortion, whether they understood what they were doing or not. What a wonderful God we have. I believe Dee Dee said her abortion was one of the reasons she became a Christian.

Comment