Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Poor Joe --- He's Gonna Blow it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim B. View Post

Could he negotiate the glass of water AND the ramp?
    Dunno. He can't walk up a set of stairs without falling though.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden...160537207.html

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post
      It still amazes me that the "pro-choice" party of DIVERSITY settled on a really old white man --- unless (and I'm believing this is probably the case) they just needed him to get Kamala on third base.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

It still amazes me that the "pro-choice" party of DIVERSITY settled on a really old white man --- unless (and I'm believing this is probably the case) they just needed him to get Kamala on third base.
        No, if you followed the selection process. They decided that casting aside their values and selecting the racist old white man was the best way to get the people they felt were too racist to vote for a POC. They hid all of that under the weasel word "electability".

“It’s the year of the septuagenarian white dude,” said Melissa Michelson, a political science professor at Menlo College in Atherton. “Everyone on the Democratic side is so focused on electability and they don’t want to take any chances. An old white guy seems like a safe bet.”

Comment

Coulda been worse.
          image_48293.jpg
          Last edited by Faber; 03-19-2021, 01:43 PM.
          When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post

Coulda been worse.
            image_48293.jpg
            At least that's honest. Unlike the left who try to defend Biden's short "falling" at every turn. You can't hide a wheelchair.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

No, if you followed the selection process. They decided that casting aside their values and selecting the racist old white man was the best way to get the people they felt were too racist to vote for a POC. They hid all of that under the weasel word "electability".

“It’s the year of the septuagenarian white dude,” said Melissa Michelson, a political science professor at Menlo College in Atherton. “Everyone on the Democratic side is so focused on electability and they don’t want to take any chances. An old white guy seems like a safe bet.”
              Well, yeah, they engaged in Senior Abuse to accomplish their wicked evil intents!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Multiple times

And they can't blame the dog on this one. In fact, FWIU, the dog was quietly sent back to live in Delaware. Served its purpose I guess.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Multiple times

And they can't blame the dog on this one. In fact, FWIU, the dog was quietly sent back to live in Delaware. Served its purpose I guess.
                  And, lets be honest. This is a molehill. It means nothing. But given large a mountain the left made of trump walking slowly down a ramp while drinking water....

Comment

Multiple times

Didn't Scruggles bite a Marine?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Didn't Scruggles bite a Marine?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Joe Biden's Dogs Have Been Kicked Out Of The White House. Here's Why

According to two sources who spoke to CNN, "aggressive behavior" was behind the decision to have the Biden family's dogs sent back to Delaware in early March 2021. The site claimed that President Joe Biden's rescue dog Major was allegedly involved in what was described as a "biting incident" with a member of the White House security team. It's not known how badly, if at all, the staff member was injured by the canine, though the bite was clearly serious enough that it resulted in both dogs being sent back to the Biden's family home.

Allegedly, the "White House security team" member was one of the Marine One helicopter crewmembers.

Comment

It really isn't surprising what with a new dog brought into a world of helicopters and being rushed off by strangers

Comment

Maybe they can just claim he was drunk instead of suffering from senility?

Comment

Biden's latest trip reminds me of Chevy Chase on SNL playing President Ford, tripping over everything.

President Ford after tripping on AF1

fordfalls.jpg
                              Last edited by Sparko; 03-19-2021, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                Biden's latest trip reminds me of Chevy Chase on SNL playing President Ford, tripping over everything.

President Ford after tripping on AF1

fordfalls.jpg
                                I was thinking that same thing -- or how Ford would bump his head getting in and out of Marine One.

Comment