Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trumps medical fitness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
      In this excerpt from his interview with the WSJ Trump claims that Bolton was opposed to closing the US to China. Bolton left the WH in September, long before COVID45 was a thing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45755[/ATTACH]

In case the attachment comes out too small like it always does you can see it here

https://twitter.com/TomJChicago/stat...70608749416453
      That's actually very revealing, either Trump is cognitively impaired, or he's a pschological basket case who lives in a false reality of his own making. Perhaps a combination of the two. Now he is accusing the SCOTUS of ruling against his wishes (Transgender and DACA) [U]because they don't like him.[/I] I'll bet that tweet's going over big with the Justices. If he hadn't lost it long ago, which is my opinion, and has been for a long time now, he is definitely losing it now. Supporters here of Trump were right when they suggested that he should stop tweeting, and just shut up, but if you guys know he's nuts, so much so that you want to shut him up, why on earth would you continue to support and defend him. I mean I personally believe he's a traitor as well as a psycho of some sort, but isn't a psycho enough for you Trumpsters to realize that this guys got to go. Do you really believe the country can' take another 4 years of this guy in the White House, or for that matter, that this guy can take another 4 years in the White House without irrepairable harm being done to both?
      Last edited by JimL; 06-18-2020, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        That's actually very revealing, either Trump is cognitively impaired, or he's a pschological basket case who lives in a false reality of his own making. Perhaps a combination of the two. Now he is accusing the SCOTUS of ruling against his wishes (Transgender and DACA) [U]because they don't like him.[/I] I'll bet that tweet's going over big with the Justices. If he hadn't lost it long ago, which is my opinion, and has been for a long time now, he is definitely losing it now. Supporters here of Trump were right when they suggested that he should stop tweeting, and just shut up, but if you guys know he's nuts, so much so that you want to shut him up, why on earth would you continue to support and defend him.
        Because:

The US is entrenched in a culture war.

Trump is their wrecking ball. Every time he trolls people or gets them angry, his supporters cheer, because that's literally what 90% of them voted him into office for. He can continue to babble incoherently, and rather than being worried about the nuclear stockpile, they'll laugh and high-five each because Liberals/Democrats are upset.

You (we) literally need to stop treating them as reasonable. They're not. If the last 3.5 years hasn't taught us this by now, then we're just as dense as Trump is.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
          Because:

Trump is their wrecking ball. Every time he trolls people or gets them angry, his supporters cheer, because that's literally what 90% of them voted him into office for. He can continue to babble incoherently, and rather than being worried about the nuclear stockpile, they'll laugh and high-five each because Liberals/Democrats are upset.

You (we) literally need to stop treating them as reasonable. They're not. If the last 3.5 years hasn't taught us this by now, then we're just as dense as Trump is.
          Rock and a hard place then. But he is losing support. So some of them must needs be reasonable. I believe I heard somewhere that he is even losing some of the evangelical support as well as some of the senior citizen support.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
            No. Trump being unaware of when Bolton left his administration and that it took place 5 months prior goes directly to his medical fitness. A loss of ability to accurately relate events temporally is one of the symptoms of dementia.
            Or he's just lying again.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
              Because:

Yeah, I've asked enough times over the last few years about the continued support (even if I grant the 'rock and a hard place' decision during the elections - as though they'd vote Democrat under almost any circumstances, so it was hardly a tough decision). The only conclusion you can come to is that they actually do support him, and the whole 'upsetting the libs' thing is the only thing he's really good at.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                Rock and a hard place then. But he is losing support. So some of them must needs be reasonable. I believe I heard somewhere that he is even losing some of the evangelical support as well as some of the senior citizen support.
                His "Bible Stunt" didn't help a lot of us.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment