Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Racist left think that black people should not appear on food packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
    Right because there were never white slaves in America.... And BTW, my paternal grandmother was Irish.

The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves
    Awhile back PBS had a series on the immigration of Irish to the U.S. and the blatant discrimination they faced.

The part I remember best was a discussion about digging a canal near Washington D.C. and how slave-owners refused to hire out their slaves for the job because the causality rate was way too high and slaves were valuable. So they hired the Irish because they figured nobody would care how many of them would die.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Oh Lord!
      As the story goes, about half of the subscribers thought it was hilarious. The other half were horrified. Bill Gaines was disappointed that there weren't more of the latter.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Are you serious? Leave it to liberals to continue to promote the "black people look like monkeys" stereotype. What's next, closing the money exhibits at zoos?
        You mean Money Exhibits like this?

Money Exhibit.jpg
        “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
          Do you mean those same liberals depicting Obama as a monkey?
          I apparently don't read the racist sources you do, so I never saw that.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Ovious View Post
            You mean Money Exhibits like this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45800[/ATTACH]
            Autocorrect strikes again!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
              Do you mean those same liberals depicting Obama as a monkey?
              Like this?

bush 1.jpg bush 2.jpg
              A couple collections of comparisons but there
              are dozens of others not contained in them

bush 3.jpg bush 4.jpg
              A couple of more direct depictions

Here's one of Clinton

Care to bet I can similar depictions of other presidents, even those before the internet era?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Reddit had to disable a monkey "award" based on the Three Wise Monkeys because people kept paying actual money to "award" it and make it show up on articles about black people being killed.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  I'm sure that any day now facts will be declared racist.

As Biden proclaimed: "We choose 'truth' over facts!"
                  CBD28B82-EE20-4797-9908-73C608E53B4D.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Even some of my black friends are getting a bit... um.... "why do these white crackers think they know what we want"?
                    Reminds me of Cartoon Network shelving episodes that featured Speedy Gonzales. The only problem is he is a very popular character in Latin America. Apparently, woke white liberals didn’t bother to get input from actual Latino’s.
                    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Next on the list... Cracker Barrel.
                      hb.jpg
                      When I Survey....

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                        Comedy being killed off wouldn't be horrible. The Bible condemns coarse jesting and that's what pretty much all of it is outside of Christian comedy.
                        Have you ever watched Mystery Science Theater 3000?

Comment

• Originally posted by whag View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]45807[/ATTACH]
                          Alternate facts is legitimate although a clumsy phrase. They are the sort of things that one side might leave out to paint a false picture.

For instance, if I were to say that A threatened to kill B, that A owns a firearm of the same caliber used to kill B and that witnesses say someone of A's size and build was seen running away right after the gun shot, I paint a pretty damning picture of A being guilty of killing B.

But if I left out the "alternate facts" that A was was a thousand miles away where dozens of people saw and spoke with him at the time of the shooting we suddenly have a very different picture.

Now you can still believe that the truth is that A shot B regardless of the evidence but you would be choosing your truth over the facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                            Reminds me of Cartoon Network shelving episodes that featured Speedy Gonzales. The only problem is he is a very popular character in Latin America. Apparently, woke white liberals didn’t bother to get input from actual Latino’s.
                            Source: New Program Helps People Of Color Adopt A White Liberal To Speak On Their Behalf

A new nonprofit organization is teaming up with app developers to help people of color find and adopt white liberals to speak for them. The program is called Adopt A Voice and will help people of black and brown descent express what they truly desire, think, and mean to say.

"I signed up for it," said African American Bradley Trent from Columbus, Ohio. "They paired me up with a 37-year-old white girl named Claire who claims to be bisexual but as far as I can tell she just really likes cats."

When asked what his opinion of the program was, Claire responded on Bradley's behalf, "Bradley is just so grateful to have his voice heard especially on key issues like women's right to choose, climate change, and especially trans issues."

Bradley later commented, "I had no idea that's what I meant to say. Amazing."

"At Adopt a Voice we know that speaking and thinking for yourself can be challenging. We have a huge team of interpreters who know exactly what ethnic minorities are really thinking, what they really want, and what they really mean to say," said program director Eve Zohar. "We know that every person of color will thank us for what we say on their behalf, and if they don't they hate themselves."

To adopt a white liberal of your own, visit the Adopt A Voice website or download the app and sign up today.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

After all, it's only white liberals like Joe Biden who knows who is really black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faber View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]45808[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                                How is that relevant to the thread's topic?
                                Certainly the far left is dragging the left further left.
                                If it is declared Aunt Jemima represents racism, no one will say otherwise. Whether Quaker Oats is left or not is irrelevant.

Comment