Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Proof of collusion: Trump was informed of Wikileak document releases by Stone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    Buzzfeed News has been wrong numerous times and never even apologized when they were shown to be wrong.
    1. Their "reporting" on the Steele Document, saying that Muellar was not happy with Barr's take on the Muellar report(Muellar had to come out and tell them he never said that),
    What was wrong with their Steele reporting?
    Mueller *did* say that.

and the Covington Kids to name 3 there are more but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
    What did they misreport about those racists?

2. Their "reporting that muellar complained in a letter that Barr did not properly synopsise the Muellar report
    He did say that. What are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
      Buzzfeed reported it as verified when it wasn't. how can that be anyting but wrong hmm? they got that from "Anonymous sources".

What did they misreport about those racists?
      It was not the Covington Kids attacking others with racial slurs it was one activist group called The Black Isrealietes that was attacking them with racial slurs infact it was the Black Isrealites that yelled the racial slur about Phillips as he walked up to Covington kids banging on his drum in the face of one of them and then told 3 different stories on what happened, There is video evidence of all of this that if Buzzfeed was a credible source for news with REAL Journalists would have found in no time flat it the were interested in anything but gossip. It took Tim Pool under an hour to find the context videos of the incident to finely let us see the what the truth was to bad a lie can go all the way around the world before someone with the truth can get the truth out.
      He did say that. What are you talking about?
      No he said wished the press had of gotten it right about the letter that Buzzfeed got from "anonymous sources" not that he said what Buzzfeed and others said he did.

This is why you do not get your news from a gossip source like Buzzfeed.
      Last edited by RumTumTugger; 06-22-2020, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=RumTumTugger;753219]
        Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
        Buzzfeed reported it as verified when it wasn't. how can that be anyting but wrong hmm? they got that from "Anonymous sources".
        If Buzzfeed News reported the dossier *contents* as confirmed then I would love to see that reporting. Everyone knew that the dossier was raw intel which contained some disinformation. Anyone claiming otherwise is a fool.

It was not the Covington Kids attacking others with racial slurs it was one activist group called The Black Isrealietes that was attacking them with racial slurs infact it was the Black Isrealites that yelled the racial slur about Phillips as he walked up to Covington kids banging on his drum in the face of one of them and then told 3 different stories on what happened, There is video evidence of all of this that if Buzzfeed was a credible source for news with REAL Journalists would have found in no time flat it the were interested in anything but gossip. It took Tim Pool under an hour to find the context videos of the incident to finely let us see the what the truth was to bad a lie can go all the way around the world before someone with the truth can get the truth out.
        All I have is your intoxicated confusion. Send me a link.

No he said wished the press had of gotten it right about the letter that Buzzfeed got from "anonymous sources" not that he said what Buzzfeed and others said he did.

This is why you do not get your news from a gossip source like Buzzfeed.
        What are you talking about? Mueller sent Barr two letters, one of which said Barr had caused confusion with his summary. For someone like Mueller that was as strongly worded of a statement as he would write.

Send me a link!

Comment

If Buzzfeed News reported the dossier *contents* as confirmed then I would love to see that reporting. Everyone knew that the dossier was raw intel which contained some disinformation. Anyone claiming otherwise is a fool.
          My Bad you are right they actually stated when they knew the Dossier wasn't verified and being a gossip rage they decided to do what the news organizations that also received the Dossier refused to they published innuendo and rumor.
          Here is the link to there posting them publishing said innuendo and rumor

All I have is your intoxicated confusion. Send me a link.
          we have a whole thread about the incident from January of 2019 Here

here are some news reports that came in a few days after the short out of context video that went viral .

and here is the longer video which gives context to the smear job done by the out of context video.

As I said if Buzzfeed had of been a credible news source with real journalist they would have waited or looked to see if there was other information that would put a context to this but no like the gossip rag they are they had to try and be first to post what they felt would be damaging information about Trump. yes they later posted that a longer video was there but still insisted that the Covington kids were in the wrong sorry they weren't.

btw I forgot to ask in my last post where your proof was that the Covington kids were racists. and don't use the proven gossip rag Buzznews.

I suggest you skim through that thread I linked, all the information debunking the smear campaign against innocent high school students is there. btw that is where you'll find the at least 2 different stories Phillps about what happened that day.

1st he said they blocked him then when that was proven to be false by the longer video, he said he was trying to defuse the situation after he falsely accused the Covington kids of using racial slurs. He also said he was a Vietnam veteran then later tried to walk that back when True journalist not gossip mongers found out the truth

What are you talking about? Mueller sent Barr two letters, one of which said Barr had caused confusion with his summary because it as missing the . For someone like Mueller that was as strongly worded of a statement as he would write.

Send me a link!
          sorry wrong article I got washington posts anoymous sourses mixed up with Buzzfeed anoyomous sources here is the buzzfeed where they reported that Cohen had told the special councesl trump told him to lie. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ldqpgc#4ldqpgc

here is Muellars denial it ever happened.
          https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buz...-details-there
          But Mueller issued his first public statement in more than a year to repudiate the BuzzFeed report the next day, flatly asserting that BuzzFeed's story was "not accurate." The Washington Post has since reported that Mueller intended his rare denial to mean that the story was "almost entirely incorrect," and that the special counsel's office immediately "reviewed evidence to determine if there were any documents or witness interviews like those described, reaching out to those they thought might have a stake in the case. They found none."

So now that Buzzfeed has been proven to be of low credibilty are you going to do what you promised in post #40. I won't be hold my breath since your OP tells us the only kind of sources your feel that can be of low credibility.
          Links from breitbart, conservative treehouse, townhall, and other low-credibility right wing sources are not permitted in this thread.
          I know I said I was done trolling the troll, so sue me, you make it too easy.
          Last edited by RumTumTugger; 06-22-2020, 06:48 PM.

Comment

My Bad you are right they actually stated when they knew the Dossier wasn't verified and being a gossip rage they decided to do what the news organizations that also received the Dossier refused to they published innuendo and rumor.
            Here is the link to there posting them publishing said innuendo and rumor
            Exactly. They said it was full of unverified allegations.

we have a whole thread about the incident from January of 2019 Here
            I watched the first video you posted. How does that longer video change anything? Be specific.

btw I forgot to ask in my last post where your proof was that the Covington kids were racists. and don't use the proven gossip rag Buzznews.
            Only racists proudly wear MAGA hats.

I suggest you skim through that thread I linked, all the information debunking the smear campaign against innocent high school students is there. btw that is where you'll find the at least 2 different stories Phillps about what happened that day.

1st he said they blocked him then when that was proven to be false by the longer video, he said he was trying to defuse the situation after he falsely accused the Covington kids of using racial slurs. He also said he was a Vietnam veteran then later tried to walk that back when True journalist not gossip mongers found out the truth
            And...? The racist kids were clearly mocking the Native American war hero. What's your point?

sorry wrong article I got washington posts anoymous sourses mixed up with Buzzfeed anoyomous sources here is the buzzfeed where they reported that Cohen had told the special councesl trump told him to lie. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ldqpgc#4ldqpgc
            Here they explain that reporting. What is the issue you take with their note explaining their original report?

I know I said I was done trolling the troll, so sue me, you make it too easy.
            If you call this trolling then I'd say you need to read more of MM's posts. At least he's good at it.

Comment

Exactly. They said it was full of unverified allegations.
              and why would a credible news source that focuses on news not spin publish unverified allegations. non of the other news sources that the Dossier was sent to published an unverified and unverifiable document Buzz feed was the only one not focusing on news but on spin and decided to go with the innuendo and rumor.

I watched the first video you posted. How does that longer video change anything? Be specific.
              1. it shows the Black Israelites verbally attacking with slurs whites woman and the Indians themselves before they started in on the Covington Kids who did not respond in kind.

2. about an hour + in It shows Phillips walking up to the Covington kids and then standing in front of him which directly contradicted his 1st statement that the Covington kids surrounded him, hense him changing his story about there are no shouts of build that wall like he said he heard.

Only racists proudly wear MAGA hats.
              you really want to go there and prove your racism? Where is your proof that wearing a Maga hat makes you Racist? is it the Maga hat itself that some how takes control of to cause you to shout out racial slurs or mock someone? or to cause someone else to shout racial slurs at you or walk up stand in front of you banging a Drum and then lie about you. btw if if the Covington kids were racist why do Covington kids keep winning every suit they have started against those news organization that smeared them based on Nathan Phillips lies and that short under a minute video.

And...? The racist kids were clearly mocking the Native American war hero. What's your point?
              1. The Covington kids were not mocking anyone they were the ones being mocked without them responding in kind only trying to drown out the true racists the Black Hebrew Isrealites. 2. Phillips is not a war hero from Vietnam or otherwise. You need to look at last years thread about the Covington kids incident start at page 11. Phillips much like his stories about the Covington kids, the storyies of his heroism in war kept changing as people discovered he wasn't being honest there either. btw if if the Covington kids were racist why do Covington kids keep winning every suit they have started against those news organization that smeared them based on Nathan Phillips lies and that short under a minute video.

Here they explain that reporting. What is the issue you take with their note explaining their original report?
              from your link
              Our story was based on detailed information from senior law enforcement sources. That reporting included documents — specifically, pages of notes that were taken during an interview of Cohen by the FBI. In those notes, one law enforcement source wrote that “DJT personally asked Cohen to say negotiations ended in January and White House counsel office knew Cohen would give false testimony to Congress. Sanctioned by DJT. Joint lawyer team reviewed letter Cohen sent to SSCI about his testimony about Trump Tower moscow, et al, knowing it contained lies.”

from the fox news link i posted
              n an interview on Friday, Cormier told CNN, “No, I’ve not seen it personally,” when asked if he had seen the documents mentioned in the story -- including "internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents" -- that purportedly showed Trump told Cohen to lie.

from this fox link https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buz...l-trump-report we see this

BuzzFeed reporters Jason Leopold and Anthony Cormier doubled down on their reporting on Friday. Cormier went on CNN and stated that he did not see any of the evidence, but that the two unnamed law enforcement officials had. He called the article's sourcing “rock solid.”

Meanwhile, Leopold appeared on MSNBC and said “we’ve seen documents and been briefed.”

Asked by Mediaite to comment on what Cormier said on CNN, Leopold responded, “Yes. Anthony said HE had not personally seen the documents.”

However, in an unprecedented move, the office of the special counsel released a statement that pushed back hard against BuzzFeed’s reporting.

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, & characterization of documents & testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” special counsel spokesman Peter Carr stated.

Some one is being dishonest here and it isn't Fox news that focused on the news it is Buzzfeed news the gossip rag that printed in accurately about Cohens testimony with one of the authors of the article saying he'd seen the documents are shown to be as inaccurate as his statement that Cohen told the Special Counsel that Trump told him to lie.

well I guess you got me I only deal in facts unlike you.

Comment

and why would a credible news source that focuses on news not spin publish unverified allegations. non of the other news sources that the Dossier was sent to published an unverified and unverifiable document Buzz feed was the only one not focusing on news but on spin and decided to go with the innuendo and rumor.
                :headexplode.gif:

What about all the innuendo and rumor and whatnot with Hillary Clinton which was trumpeted time and again before the election! What about that big liar Tara Reade you all want to pretend never existed! Holy hell!

The existence of the dossier and the contents therein was assembled by the top Russian expert at MI6. Its and the contents it contained are absolutely *newsworthy* as long as the dubious reliability of any particular fact in contained was accurately labeled as unverified and raw. *Exactly* as Buzzfeed News did.

1. it shows the Black Israelites verbally attacking with slurs whites woman and the Indians themselves before they started in on the Covington Kids who did not respond in kind.

2. about an hour + in It shows Phillips walking up to the Covington kids and then standing in front of him which directly contradicted his 1st statement that the Covington kids surrounded him, hense him changing his story about there are no shouts of build that wall like he said he heard.
                I never heard any of that stuff when I originally saw this reported so maybe that's why I don't care. What I saw was a group of smug, racist, faux Christians clearly mocking a Native American. None of that is contradicted by later reporting.

you really want to go there and prove your racism? Where is your proof that wearing a Maga hat makes you Racist? is it the Maga hat itself that some how takes control of to cause you to shout out racial slurs or mock someone? or to cause someone else to shout racial slurs at you or walk up stand in front of you banging a Drum and then lie about you. btw if if the Covington kids were racist why do Covington kids keep winning every suit they have started against those news organization that smeared them based on Nathan Phillips lies and that short under a minute video.
                Why would they being racist cause them to lose lawsuits about unrelated claims?

Anyone who wears a MAGA hat at this point (or a year ago) is a racist, a useful idiot, or both. You will not change my mind on this.

1. The Covington kids were not mocking anyone they were the ones being mocked without them responding in kind only trying to drown out the true racists the Black Hebrew Isrealites. 2. Phillips is not a war hero from Vietnam or otherwise. You need to look at last years thread about the Covington kids incident start at page 11. Phillips much like his stories about the Covington kids, the storyies of his heroism in war kept changing as people discovered he wasn't being honest there either. btw if if the Covington kids were racist why do Covington kids keep winning every suit they have started against those news organization that smeared them based on Nathan Phillips lies and that short under a minute video.
                The racist twits were verbally attacked by a totally unrelated group. So what?

from your link
                Our story was based on detailed information from senior law enforcement sources. That reporting included documents — specifically, pages of notes that were taken during an interview of Cohen by the FBI. In those notes, one law enforcement source wrote that “DJT personally asked Cohen to say negotiations ended in January and White House counsel office knew Cohen would give false testimony to Congress. Sanctioned by DJT. Joint lawyer team reviewed letter Cohen sent to SSCI about his testimony about Trump Tower moscow, et al, knowing it contained lies.”

from the fox news link i posted
                n an interview on Friday, Cormier told CNN, “No, I’ve not seen it personally,” when asked if he had seen the documents mentioned in the story -- including "internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents" -- that purportedly showed Trump told Cohen to lie.

from this fox link https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buz...l-trump-report we see this

BuzzFeed reporters Jason Leopold and Anthony Cormier doubled down on their reporting on Friday. Cormier went on CNN and stated that he did not see any of the evidence, but that the two unnamed law enforcement officials had. He called the article's sourcing “rock solid.”

Meanwhile, Leopold appeared on MSNBC and said “we’ve seen documents and been briefed.”

Asked by Mediaite to comment on what Cormier said on CNN, Leopold responded, “Yes. Anthony said HE had not personally seen the documents.”

However, in an unprecedented move, the office of the special counsel released a statement that pushed back hard against BuzzFeed’s reporting.

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, & characterization of documents & testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” special counsel spokesman Peter Carr stated.

Some one is being dishonest here and it isn't Fox news that focused on the news it is Buzzfeed news the gossip rag that printed in accurately about Cohens testimony with one of the authors of the article saying he'd seen the documents are shown to be as inaccurate as his statement that Cohen told the Special Counsel that Trump told him to lie.
                The FLC reporting (well the first link. You only get one bite at the apple) dates from Jan 19th, two days after the Buzzfeed News story. The Buzzfeed News update came in April. What's your point?

well I guess you got me I only deal in facts unlike you.
                What facts am I actually denying? Pick the one you think will be the hardest for me to defend and lets focus on that one (and not the 'war hero' bit. I already had heard about that issue around the time of the march for vivisection).

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Not just conservatives. Both sides have a love/hate relationship.
                  I quite enjoy wikileaks, and believe that if it didn't exist it would have to arise. I'm just amused that conservatives have gone completely silent on assassinations of Julian Assange.

Comment

If you call this trolling then I'd say you need to read more of MM's posts. At least he's good at it.
                    Kirk: "I'm not sure, but I think we've been insulted."
                    McCoy: "I'm sure!"
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Kirk: "I'm not sure, but I think we've been insulted."
                      McCoy: "I'm sure!"
                      Yeah it looks like it, and I"m done with this conversation with someone as closed minded as DivineOb I refuse to cast any more pearls in his direction. He Probably doesn't' even realize he lost the debate about the Covingtion Kids the minute he said all Maga Hat wearers are racists without qualification and when asked to prove it he said I already know it's true and not going to change my mind on it.
                      Last edited by RumTumTugger; 06-23-2020, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Yeah it looks like it, and I"m done with this conversation with someone as closed minded as DivineOb I refuse to cast any more pearls in his direction. He Probably doesn't' even realize he lost the debate about the Covingtion Kids the minute he said all Maga Hat wearers are racists without qualification and when asked to prove it he said I already know it's true and not going to change my mind on it.
                        Ah! The Archie Bunker defense..."Don't confuse me with facts! My mind is made up!"
                        "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                          Ah! The Archie Bunker defense..."Don't confuse me with facts! My mind is made up!"
                          yeah he answered my request for proof that the Covington kids were racist and he said because they wore Maga Hats. and after showing him how racist and idiotic that statement was which is and not proof. he double down with this.

Anyone who wears a MAGA hat at this point (or a year ago) is a racist, a useful idiot, or both. You will not change my mind on this.
                          what he doesn't realizes is that 1,000s of People who support Trump and wear the Mega are minorities like black, latino, asian etc and like how his policies helped their communities. So he is either calling blacks, latino etc racists or idiots. any way it does not look good for him.

Comment