Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Oklahoma Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Doesn't Tik Tok have close ties to the Chinese communist government, and is in fact a Chinese company?

All conveniently overlooked by those congratulating them.

Then in the case of AOC the Chicoms are likely fellow travelers.
    There’s a lot our friend missed. From Chinese inference in our election (so much for caring about foreign influences) to reports of people being threatened, attacked, and assaulted for daring to attend. My guess is it all slipped his mind while dreaming that Trump was going to jail.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
      Did you bother to click through the links and the tweet she responded to? Oops...

It is cute you think Trump is going to jail. You’re just like the idiots that thought Clinton was going to thrown into prison. Can’t wait to see your disappoint when it doesn’t happen.
      I did. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
        I did. What's your point?
        Do you think people should be blocked from exercising their political opinions? Do you think the Chinese should be allowed to influence our elections?
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Doesn't Tik Tok have close ties to the Chinese communist government, and is in fact a Chinese company?

All conveniently overlooked by those congratulating them.

Then in the case of AOC the Chicoms are likely fellow travelers.
          I'm no friend of TikTok or AOC's suspicious ability to findraise without using conventional means. Doesn't change the fact that Trump lost a huge amount of political capital. The idiot thought there would be enough people that he'd have to talk *two times*!

He threw a party and no one showed up outside the single tooth brigade.

What an absolute loser.
          Last edited by DivineOb; 06-21-2020, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Do you think people should be blocked from exercising their political opinions? Do you think the Chinese should be allowed to influence our elections?
            You're telling me you actually believe Parscale's claim? There were cops on hand all day (we know because a peaceful protestor was arrested for no reason early on). Where's the video evidence of all this violence? Where are the arrests? You're telling me that video evidence of Parscale's claim wouldn't be *solid gold* for making ads with?

Where is the evidence outside of Parscale desperate to keep milking Trump through November?

Comment

I'm no friend of TikTok or AOC's suspicious ability to findraise without using conventional means. Doesn't change the fact that Trump lost a huge amount of political capital. The idiot thought there would be enough people that he'd have to talk *two times*!

He threw a party and no one showed up outside the single tooth brigade.
              Are you so sure of that? If people were posting about huge crowds attending an event, would you go? If people were threatening those who attended, would you go?
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Are you so sure of that? If people were posting about huge crowds attending an event, would you go? If people were threatening those who attended, would you go?
                Trump believed they were going to show up! That's why they set up the enormous overflow area and built a second stage so he and Pence could deliver two sets of remarks.

Make all the excuses you want but loser Trump believed they were going to be there which is why he looks so dejected upon arriving back home.

Comment

Trump believed they were going to show up! That's why they set up the enormous overflow area and built a second stage so he and Pence could deliver two sets of remarks.

Make all the excuses you want but loser Trump believed they were going to be there which is why he looks so dejected upon arriving back home.
                  Poor DO, doesn’t understand how a classic psychological campaign works. Guess election inference is fine, as long as it’s against Trump!
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Poor DO, doesn’t understand how a classic psychological campaign works. Guess election inference is fine, as long as it’s against Trump!
                    How does it benefit Trump to not even fill a third of an arena in a deep red state when he believed they would need an enormous overflow area which went unused? What an absolute weak loser it showed him to be. You simply can't spin this and you know it.

Comment

How does it benefit Trump to not even fill a third of an arena in a deep red state when he believed they would need an enormous overflow area which went unused? What an absolute weak loser it showed him to be. You simply can't spin this and you know it.
                      I see you’re very slow and need help understanding people. Let me help you, when people believe an event would be crowed, they are less likely to attend. Same thing happened on opening day of Disney World, people thought it would be packed, so the opening day wasn’t nearly as busy as expected. Same game played out here and you’re being played like the gullible person you are. I see you’re sidestepping Chinese election inference and violence being used against anyone willing to attend. Don’t worry, keep thinking this is in the bag because I’m looking forward to your disappointment when your lawless party, ends up losing.
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I see you’re very slow and need help understanding people. Let me help you, when people believe an event would be crowed, they are less likely to attend. Same thing happened on opening day of Disney World, people thought it would be packed, so the opening day wasn’t nearly as busy as expected. Same game played out here and you’re being played like the gullible person you are. I see you’re sidestepping Chinese election inference and violence being used against anyone willing to attend. Don’t worry, keep thinking this is in the bag because I’m looking forward to your disappointment when your lawless party, ends up losing.
                        1) *TRUMP* believed the crowds would show up. *TRUMP* believed it. Does that make weak loser Trump "very slow" too?
                        2) *HOW* am I being played by Trump making an absolute fool of himself and costing himself tremendous political capital? If all it takes for him to humiliate himself is for me to likewise make myself a fool then sign me up.
                        3) You will have to explain how the fact that TikTok is a Chinese company demonstrates Chinese interference. Did you know that Facebook was took a huge amount of Russian money at the beginning? Does that mean Facebook is guilty of Russian interference?
                        4) You seem to have tons of time to read threads on here despite working on a military base. Doesn't sound like something that would fly.
                        Last edited by DivineOb; 06-21-2020, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          For that, you have to have charisma.
                          True, and it's a shame so many people are taken in by that. Hitler had charisma.

Comment

There’s a lot our friend missed. From Chinese inference in our election (so much for caring about foreign influences) to reports of people being threatened, attacked, and assaulted for daring to attend. My guess is it all slipped his mind while dreaming that Trump was going to jail.
                            Apparently you haven't heard. Trump requested that China help Trump in his 2020 election bid. As for your other assertions of threats, typical Lilpix bull.

Comment

Who was blocked, Lilpix. As for China interfering, apparently you think it's okay, because you're supporting the guy who requested they interfere.

Comment

Comment