Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Oklahoma Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
    It's because you haven't established that this op has anything to do with China.

You haven't established that China had anything to do with it.

Again, you have to establish that any state actor was involved in this op.

That's true, but I see you checking up on threads constantly during work hours.
    This was a combination of:

1) A bunch of kids and other tiktok users tired of Trump's BS that decided this would be a great way to give him a taste of his own medicine
    2) A bunch of Trump supporters that decided an indoor rally with a bunch of idiots not wearing masks was not worth their lives

I - for one - was glad to see it happen. For the simple reason that Trump's irresponsibility in staging the thing, putting people at risk that have been lied to by him and his people about the real dangers of COVID-19, deserved to end up as a pie in his face. Though what I really would have liked to have see would have been all those empty chairs and no tik tok users to be served up as scape goats.

Strike one up for the good guys.
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

It's because you haven't established that this op has anything to do with China.
      But DO, democrats were all up in arms from a few Facebook ads almost nobody say. What’s the problem, don’t like it when the rules apply to you?

You haven't established that China had anything to do with it.
      And nobody established that a single vote was changed in 2016, but that sure didn’t stop the 2 years of endless articles and rants about it. Interesting that a Chinese ran app, that ran a world wide protest, is okay. A few thousand dollars for Facebook ads, not okay.

Again, you have to establish that any state actor was involved in this op.
      It’s established that thousands of foreign born teens reserved tickets to the Tulsa rally. I thought foreign influences were bad, why are they now good?

That's true, but I see you checking up on threads constantly during work hours.
      My work hours change all the time. Some months I’m on days, some I’m on Swings, some I’m on Mids. I also thought breaks and lunch existed too. I also disappear for days or weeks when I’m busy or did you not notice that I was gone for over two weeks? Try a new excuse, stalker because not everyone works 9-5.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
        Your evidence that all of them were American teens is what Jimmy? Besides, this doesn’t answer my points of protesters blocking people from entering or the psychological effect of people staying away to avoid huge crowed events.
        That's because your points are just made up, lilpix, speculation. Thousands of people had no problem with entering. The fact is they just didn't show up!: shrug:

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
          That's because your points are just made up, lilpix, speculation. Thousands of people had no problem with entering. The fact is they just didn't show up!: shrug:
          Weird, several of those who attended said otherwise, so are they all lying now?
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
            This was a combination of:

1) A bunch of kids and other tiktok users tired of Trump's BS that decided this would be a great way to give him a taste of his own medicine
            2) A bunch of Trump supporters that decided an indoor rally with a bunch of idiots not wearing masks was not worth their lives

I - for one - was glad to see it happen. For the simple reason that Trump's irresponsibility in staging the thing, putting people at risk that have been lied to by him and his people about the real dangers of COVID-19, deserved to end up as a pie in his face. Though what I really would have liked to have see would have been all those empty chairs and no tik tok users to be served up as scape goats.

Strike one up for the good guys.
            And suddenly foreign influence on the election, was no big deal.
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

But DO, democrats were all up in arms from a few Facebook ads almost nobody say. What’s the problem, don’t like it when the rules apply to you?
              I don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about. You might have overinflated your academic achievements in your earlier post.

And nobody established that a single vote was changed in 2016, but that sure didn’t stop the 2 years of endless articles and rants about it. Interesting that a Chinese ran app, that ran a world wide protest, is okay. A few thousand dollars for Facebook ads, not okay.
              I still have no idea what you're talking about. I know confused non-sequiturs are your thing but I still need you try a little harder.

It’s established that thousands of foreign born teens reserved tickets to the Tulsa rally. I thought foreign influences were bad, why are they now good?
              No one could be so stupid as to write this and not know how ridiculous it sounded.

My work hours change all the time. Some months I’m on days, some I’m on Swings, some I’m on Mids. I also thought breaks and lunch existed too. I also disappear for days or weeks when I’m busy or did you not notice that I was gone for over two weeks? Try a new excuse, stalker because not everyone works 9-5.
              You do know I can see when you read each new post in a thread under your profile, right?

Comment

And suddenly foreign influence on the election, was no big deal.
                It's not foreign influence pix. It was a spontaneous reaction of Americans(?*) to Trump holding the rally. Get over it.

And it has literally nothing to do with the election. It has to do with Trumps infinite ego and absolute abuse of anyone and everyone.
                Last edited by oxmixmudd; 06-21-2020, 10:18 PM.
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about. You might have overinflated your academic achievements in your earlier post.
                  Wow, you’re even more crazy than I thought. So you really don’t remember Facebook ads, taken out by Russians, being a huge deal in 2016?

I still have no idea what you're talking about. I know confused non-sequiturs are your thing but I still need you try a little harder.
                  You have no idea about the most important post election story? Okay than...

No one could be as stupid as to write this and not know how ridiculous it sounded.
                  It’s an established fact that democrats cared so much about foreign election influences in 2016, but don’t seem to care now. Weird, huh?

You do know I can see when you read each new post in a thread under your profile, right?
                  And you do understand that not everyone works 9-5, don’t you?
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

It's not foreign influence pix. It was a spontaneous reaction of Americans to Trump holding the rally. Get over it.
                    I see, so a few thousand dollars in Facebook ads people hardly saw = foreign election influence.
                    Thousands of teens, world wide, interfering with a campaign rally = a-okay!

Hypocrisy, I love it.
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I see, so a few thousand dollars in Facebook ads people hardly saw = foreign election influence.
                      Thousands of teens, world wide, interfering with a campaign rally = a-okay!

Hypocrisy, I love it.
                      tu quoque pix. And the hypocrisy is your outrage over a stunt by kids and acceptance of Trumps abuse of power over and over again. Complaining about kids sticking it to Trump while defending separating kids from their parents at the border and stashing them in empty Wal-Marts. Complaining about kids sticking it to Trump while defending Trump dispersing protests about racisms with gas and armed police for a photo op. Complaining about kids sticking it to Trump and not being outraged that trump ordered is staff to slow down COVID-19 testing for his 'numbers'.

THAT is what hypocrisy looks like Pix.
                      Last edited by oxmixmudd; 06-21-2020, 10:24 PM.

Comment

tu quoque pix. And the hypocrisy is your outrage over a stunt by kids and acceptance of Trumps abuse of power over and over again. THAT is what hypocrisy looks like Pix.
                        I’m just playing by your rules Oxi and you don’t like them. Foreign influences are only problems when it is against those you like, but when it’s for those you dislike...meh... whatever. And do you have any proof all of them were kids or are you just assuming that because it fits your narrative. If it’s revealed that several governments were in on it, will you change your mind than or just roll with it?
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Wow, you’re even more crazy than I thought. So you really don’t remember Facebook ads, taken out by Russians, being a huge deal in 2016?
                          You said that almost no one saw them. That's not true about the 2016 ads.

You have no idea about the most important post election story? Okay than...
                          What does votes getting changed have to do with anything?

It’s an established fact that democrats cared so much about foreign election influences in 2016, but don’t seem to care now. Weird, huh?
                          No one is too stupid to understand the difference between a state actor using its intelligence services to interfere in the actual election and whatever minor role individual foreign nationals had by modestly inflating the ticket demand to a political rally.

And you do understand that not everyone works 9-5, don’t you?
                          Of course I understand that. I just find it noteworthy that you're clearly not who you claim to be. No one is as stupid as you pretend to be.

Comment

I’m just playing by your rules Oxi and you don’t like them. Foreign influences are only problems when it is against those you like, but when it’s for those you dislike...meh... whatever.
                            No you're not pix. You're just distorting the truth in an attempt to save face for trump and create some sort of scape goat.

Foreign influence is a problem when it is a state actor through deceit and subterfuge acts at the behest of the president himself. And it is a problem if foreign actors actually change the outcome of a US election, or directly try to effect the outcome of an election. Foreign influence on an election is not foreign people protesting this president or a candidate in a US election. This stunt is a protest against trump that originated with a US citizen and was carried out by whoever followed her and thought is was a good idea.

This stunt was not 'foreign interference in a US election'.

This stunt was a protest.

Just a far more effective one that standing outside an arena with a sign.
                            Last edited by oxmixmudd; 06-21-2020, 10:41 PM.

Comment

The real irony there was that the lion's share of them actually were done AFTER the election was over.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                The real irony there was that the lion's share of them actually were done AFTER the election was over.
                                You counted?

Comment