Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Judge Brown Trump Not a Racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    You're only saying that because he's black, you racist.
    Why does little jimmy hate blacks so much?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I always smile when you talk about credibility.
      That you are able to resist falling over, guffawing as you hold your sides while rolling on the ground is a testimony to your self-discipline

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Personally I think this would make a great $20 bill
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]45858[/ATTACH]

Beats that racist founder of the Democratic Party.
        So, you think that Trumps favorite (white supremecist) president should be replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          So, you think that Trumps favorite (white supremecist) president should be replaced.

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          That you are able to resist falling over, guffawing as you hold your sides while rolling on the ground is a testimony to your self-discipline
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
            It's Youtube; not a credible source of news.
            On one hand I can agree. That is why CBS, NBC, MSNBC, and CNN are shown on youtube.

You sure whitewash this. The reason many of these people are on youtube is because the mainstream media has gone so biased that decent reporters cannot get a job with those media companies.

Someone who wishes to get some balance should not rely solely on the MSM. Drinking from the MSM fountain makes one like a dog who laps up water from the toilet. (How can you tell the dog that this is disgusting?)

It is helpful to know that you are so well misinformed.

Sorry for my vitriol. I just get upset at those who are bailing water into a sinking ship rather than finding a way to keep the ship afloat.

Anyhow, a person who has half-a-brain can get critical information from youtube. That person can begin to sort out what is relevant and what is not. At least this information is not from the single-sourced MSM (where you don't think ; you just listen) -- the boob tube.
            Last edited by mikewhitney; 06-21-2020, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Notwithstanding some things people have about Judge Brown's reputation, it is interesting that he defends Trump on this issue of racism.

A quick search for ScoonTV did not show much about this program. It is interesting that a show done in DC by a black host would interview a possibly conservative Judge Brown. Were there ever times when interviews were done on a fair basis to hear conservative voices?

Listening to the longer show, this is sort of like listening to the old days from surviving WWII soldiers.
              Last edited by mikewhitney; 06-21-2020, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                And who says Judge Brown has any credibility. He's the one that argued Harriet Tubman wasn't worthy of having her likeness on the $20 dollar bill.
                And... what's wrong with that? Harriet Tubman did do some impressive things but I can think of a whole lot of people who would be more "deserving" of it. Tubman getting on it can be ascribed to the fact she was a notable person in US who ticks off two minority boxes of "black" and "woman." ("former slave" probably gives another bonus)

I can understand the desire to be more inclusive, so to speak, with who you put on the money, nor do I even necessarily oppose such an idea. But I can hardly say that it's unreasonable to think there were better candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                  Maybe people know who Judge Brown is. He sounds knowledgeable on what he talks about.

He mentions that Trump was the only one who would give loans to blacks to get their businesses operating.

Trump has determined that he is racist not Judge Brown who ever that is?
                  Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                  Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                  But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                    And... what's wrong with that? Harriet Tubman did do some impressive things but I can think of a whole lot of people who would be more "deserving" of it. Tubman getting on it can be ascribed to the fact she was a notable person in US who ticks off two minority boxes of "black" and "woman." ("former slave" probably gives another bonus)

I can understand the desire to be more inclusive, so to speak, with who you put on the money, nor do I even necessarily oppose such an idea. But I can hardly say that it's unreasonable to think there were better candidates.
                    Well that may be true, but the point was that she was black and she was a woman and just as worthy as anyone else, so why dis her? But that's just a side issue anyway, my main point is that Judge Brown doesn't know what he's talking about if he's trying to say that Trump isn't racist because he allegedly loaned money to black people. Trump has a history.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                      I don't remember Trump declaring himself a racist, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Comment

Notwithstanding some things people have about Judge Brown's reputation, it is interesting that he defends Trump on this issue of racism.
                        So what? Please note Judge Brown financially benefited from Trump. Nonetheless Trump determines that he is a racist not Judge Brown.

A quick search for ScoonTV did not show much about this program. It is interesting that a show done in DC by a black host would interview a possibly conservative Judge Brown. Were there ever times when interviews were done on a fair basis to hear conservative voices?
                        Possibly?!?!?

Listening to the longer show, this is sort of like listening to the old days from surviving WWII soldiers.
                        Nostalgia?
                        Last edited by shunyadragon; 06-22-2020, 09:17 AM.
                        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

I don't remember Trump declaring himself a racist
                          There's a rather large difference between determining and declaring.

Luckily, those differences don't matter too much, because Trump did both when he infamously announced that he was running for president.
                          Last edited by Whateverman; 06-22-2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

So what? Please note Judge Brown financially benefited from Trump.
                            He must be executed at sundown! Dear Lord, we CAN'T have persons of COLOR gaining financial benefit from TRUMP!!!!
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              He must be executed at sundown! Dear Lord, we CAN'T have persons of COLOR gaining financial benefit from TRUMP!!!!
                              That would be racist!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                That would be racist!
                                Yup = it's RACIST to assume that people of color are SO STUPID that they allow themselves to be manipulated into being financially benefited by Trump.

And, the testimony has been, from more than a few persons of color, that when it came time to pay him back, Trump thanked them and ripped up their check.
                                LOAN FORGIVENESS!

This is the same thing the liberals have been calling for in school loans! Hypocrisy on steroids!

Comment