Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas governor recommends mask usage

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Can I throw this back in your face the next time you dredge up Trump in a thread about COVID-19, saying how it is all Trump's fault?
    Dodge noted.

The propaganda this administration has fed you and so many on this website has now killed over 100,000 people that did not need to die.

How many more must die?

Will you only care when it is your parents or other older relatives that are dying alone in a hospital?

Will you only care when it is you?

Again, stop playing this like it is politics. It is a virus. And the only way to stop it is to do what will stop it from spreading. And the only way to know what that is is to listen to the science and the data.

Right now we need to keep our distance when we can and wear masks properly, diligently, when we can't
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

2. Amen shunyadragon amen'd this post.
    Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Dodge noted.

The propaganda this administration has fed you and so many on this website has now killed over 100,000 people that did not need to die.

How many more must die?

Will you only care when it is your parents or other older relatives that are dying alone in a hospital?

Again, stop playing this like it is politics. It is a virus. And the only way to stop it is to do what will stop it from spreading. And the only way to know what that is is to listen to the science and the data.

Right now we need to keep our distance when we can and wear masks properly, diligently, when we can't
    As I'm sure all the protesters and rioters did, very diligently.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

4. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    As I'm sure all the protesters and rioters did, very diligently.
    A large number of the protestors were , in fact, quite diligent with their mask wearing.

And even if they weren't that doesnt excuse anyone from being diligent to do what can be done to stop the spread of the virus. It doesn't excuse the protestors that didn't. And it doesn't excuse you or me.

This isn't a out politics. And someone else being irresponsible doesn't make it ok for anyone else to be irresponsible.

In NC, before the governor's mask order, mask wearing was sparse, weak at best. Once the order came out, the majority complied without complaint. Why is that? I believe it is because most people wanted to wear them but needed not to feel like fools for doing it.

Because most people care about their own safety, and actually even care a little about other people's safety too. They just need someone to shut the mouths of the loud mouthed idiots like we have here and in the white house.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    A large number of the protestors were , in fact, quite diligent with their mask wearing.

And even if they weren't that doesnt excuse anyone from being diligent to do what can be done to stop the spread of the virus. It doesn't excuse the protestors that didn't. And it doesn't excuse you or me.

This isn't a out politics. And someone else being irresponsible doesn't make it ok for anyone else to be irresponsible.

In NC, before the governor's mask order, mask wearing was sparse, weak at best. Once the order came out, the majority complied without complaint. Why is that? I believe it is because most people wanted to wear them but needed not to feel like fools for doing it.

Because most people care about their own safety, and actually even care a little about other people's safety too. They just need someone to shut the mouths of the loud mouthed idiots like we have here and in the white house.
    I've seen the fools wearing masks that don't help unless that person is sick and coughing and sneezing. It is almost funny how people hold to this modern science superstitious rite.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The propaganda this administration has fed you...

[...]

Again, stop playing this like it is politics...
    Could you be any more blatantly hypocritical?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

8. Amen mossrose, Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

And there you have it once again from oxmixmudd. Now not only is Trump to blame for the spread of Wuhan, but Tweb is also right up there with him.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I just love how in the post I partially quoted just now he said it was about politics, and then promptly blamed Trump AND Tweb!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Of course it's politics. To pretend it's not is just plain ignorant. BOTH sides are playing this to political damage.
    Biden just made his sleeper speech on how badly Trump has handled this situation.
    A POLITICAL campaign speech.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    And there you have it once again from oxmixmudd. Now not only is Trump to blame for the spread of Wuhan, but Tweb is also right up there with him.
    But it's NOT political.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

13. Amen mossrose amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Dodge noted.

How many more must die?

What happened to, "Please stop trying to make this about politics. This is a serious virus that is killing people?"

You just made it about politics. I thought I would have more time before I got to throw it back in your face.

I never said anything "antiscience" - I was just referring to how the liberals are the one's politicizing the virus. There were "studies" that showed that the riots did not increase COVID cases, but they were warning that Trump's rally would increase cases, and only a few days after the rally they were claiming it did so when there is no way it could have been tallied that quickly since the incubation period is up to two weeks.

15. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.