Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Muhammad Ali’s son says dad would have hated ‘racist’ Black Lives Matter

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    So even when substantiating my accussation of you lying about us calling Ali's son a liar I get moderated anyway. Can't say I'm surprised, CP. Good work.

CP had nothing to do with your moderation. He was actually being very gracious in allowing you to constantly accuse him of lying and being dishonest.

He, on the other hand showed quite well where you and others were not so gracious in your response to Ali's son.

If you want to carry on with arguing moderation, you will be dinged again unless you take it to the PR, as instructed in the pm you got.

Consider this your official warning.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Nope. You INFERRED. I asked a valid question.
    By implying I called someone a liar, and maintaining that implication even after I corrected you.

You're doing an fine job of being something other than a civil honest member of these forums.

3. Amen shunyadragon amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So even when substantiating my accussation of you lying about us calling Ali's son a liar I get moderated anyway. Can't say I'm surprised, CP. Good work.
    A) You are now arguing moderation in a thread, which is another violation.
    2) I had nothing to do with that, Jim. I addressed you directly in the thread. I did not report or complain. I asked you politely to tone it down.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    By implying I called someone a liar, and maintaining that implication even after I corrected you.
    Again, it was a question. And you still haven't provided an alternate explanation.

You're doing an fine job of being something other than a civil honest member of these forums.
    Well, thank you for that very civil response, but can you PLEASE provide a reasonable ALTERNATE explanation for why Ali's son would say things that are untrue about his father?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So, we also hear from Ali's ex-wife Khalilah—whom he was married to during his years of exile—said she's "glad Ali isn't here to see this."

"Muhammad would flip his switch. ... He would go off on everybody in here," she said. "I know that Ali would retaliate. He would really go off on people and I would love to see him romp and rave over these people hurting people, and burning up our businesses, and hurting people in the streets and burning up police cars."

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

So, we also hear from Ali's ex-wife Khalilah—whom he was married to during his years of exile—said she's "glad Ali isn't here to see this."

"Muhammad would flip his switch. ... He would go off on everybody in here," she said. "I know that Ali would retaliate. He would really go off on people and I would love to see him romp and rave over these people hurting people, and burning up our businesses, and hurting people in the streets and burning up police cars."

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The Bovine herd is in control.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    The Bovine herd is in control.
    Shuny, this is NOT the thread to be arguing moderation - there's a thread for that.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Shuny, this is NOT the thread to be arguing moderation - there's a thread for that.
    Shuny wasn't even moderated!
    He doesn't have a dog in this fight except to stand next to his own bovine herd.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.