Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Muhammad Ali’s son says dad would have hated ‘racist’ Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    I do not believe his son can speak for Muhammad Ali. He is expressing his own beliefs.
    But you and whateverman can

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Of course, they know exactly what a black man SHOULD believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Muhammad Ali’s son says dad would have hated ‘racist’ Black Lives Matter

WARNING - veiled profanity, but direct quotes....

On the fourth anniversary of his death, Muhammad Ali’s only biological son says that his father would be against Black Lives Matter, calling the movement “racist” and the protesters “devils.”

The legendary boxer and activist stood up against racism throughout his life, but Muhammad Ali Jr. says his dad would have been sickened by how the protests have turned to violence and looting after the death of George Floyd.

“Don’t bust up s–t, don’t trash the place,” he told The Post. “You can peacefully protest.

‘‘My father would have said, ‘They ain’t nothing but devils.’ My father said, ‘All lives matter.’ I don’t think he’d agree.”

Of the BLM movement, Ali Jr., a Muslim like his father, said: “I think it’s racist.”

“It’s not just black lives matter, white lives matter, Chinese lives matter, all lives matter, everybody’s life matters. God loves everyone — he never singled anyone out. Killing is wrong no matter who it is,” Ali said during an hour-long interview with The Post.

On police brutality, Ali defended law enforcement in general.

“Police don’t wake up and think, ‘I’m going to kill a n—-r today or kill a white man,'” he said. “They’re just trying to make it back home to their family in one piece.
        "I don't think he'd agree" Ali's son said of his father. So why should we care what Ali's son thinks. He apparently doesn't even know what black lives matter means. He apparently thinks it means that "only black lives matter." Ali was a wonderful human being in my opinion, his son sounds like a clueless dope.

Comment

Probably Ali was not, and his son is not, really black enough for the libtards.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
            "I don't think he'd agree" Ali's son said of his father. So why should we care what Ali's son thinks. He apparently doesn't even know what black lives matter means. He apparently thinks it means that "only black lives matter." Ali was a wonderful human being in my opinion, his son sounds like a clueless dope.
            This is SO JimL!

Black man wandered off the plantation -- MUST be reigned in!!!!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
              I do not believe his son can speak for Muhammad Ali. He is expressing his own beliefs.
              Yet another white cracker weighing in on the thoughts of a black man.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

He had a great sense of humor.

Ali loved magic.

I was his driver for one of these shows after which he asked me if I knew of any magic shops. There is one about 15 miles north of Atlanta on the square in Marietta. I called the store and the owner said he was closing in less than half an hour.

I told him that Muhammad Ali wanted to drop by and Ali even spoke to him but the guy was extremely skeptical thinking it was a prank. So we rushed to the store and got there about 15 minutes or so after closing. Fortunately the owner was just locking the door. Seeing Ali and his wife he re-opened.

Ali spent several minutes buying stuff and both him and the owner did a few tricks.

As we were leaving Ali asked if there was a place he could get some prints made. I took him to a Kinko's a few miles away.

There were two 'exotic dancers' making copies of their resumes or something like that and they just were ecstatic when they saw Ali enter. They asked if they could get some pictures with him to which he happily obliged.

As he was standing between them with a big grin (they were pretty girls), between shots he leaned back and looked at me and said "It's good to be the king."

After a couple more shots his wife told him that was enough to which he responded "yes dear" and said his good byes to the girls.

While his wife was not what anyone would say was a beauty it was more than evident that he was deeply in love and devoted to her.
                This is for REAL!?!?!?!

Comment

The whited dudes are calling the black man out!

Comment

Considering how those who dared to declare that "All Lives Matter" were hounded by the BLM crowd (like Martin O'Malley, who while running for president in 2016 was forced to apologize for saying it[1]), it is pretty clear that for BLM and their cronies it means "only black lives matter."

And O'Malley isn't the only Democrat presidential contender who was forced to bend the knee to the BLM thugs and beg forgiveness. Hyper "woke" "Mayor Pete" Buttigieg was forced to apologize last year declaring that he regrets saying "all lives matter" and will no longer use that phrase while humbling himself in front of race pimp "Reverend" Al Sharpton's National Action Network gathering in New York.

In fact, as USA Today explains: #AllLivesMatter hashtag is racist, critics say because it is "the opposite" of Black Lives Matter.

So yet again, it appears that the one who is "a clueless dope" is (as usual) you.

1. There have been numerous others:

2. The opening paragraph says it all

The president of prestigious Smith College is red-faced and apologetic Tuesday for telling students on the Northampton, Mass., campus that "all lives matter."

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      This is for REAL!?!?!?!
                      Yes. The store was Eddie's Trick Shop (which is still there), and I probably could have worded the last paragraph better.

I have a couple other stories but they contain language, while essential to the story, aren't really fitting for Tweb.

Comment

Yes. The store was Eddie's Trick Shop (which is still there), and I probably could have worded the last paragraph better.

I have a couple other stories but they contain language, while essential to the story, aren't really fitting for Tweb.
                        Cool!!!! Did he happen to mention that his son was a pathological liar?

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                          Probably Ali was not, and his son is not, really black enough for the libtards.
                          Fortunately we have Joe Biden around to decide who is actually black

White Democrats have a looooong history of telling blacks what to think.

Comment

Fortunately we have Joe Biden around to decide who is actually black

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45940[/ATTACH]

White Democrats have a looooong history of telling blacks what to think.
                            Biden was exactly who I was thinking of when I posted.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              Biden was exactly who I was thinking of when I posted.

Comment

Yeah his son "ain't black" right?

Comment