Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Muhammad Ali’s son says dad would have hated ‘racist’ Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Maybe not in those words, but you guys pretty much called him a liar, and YOU called him a "clueless dope". YOU, of all people!
    Show us one person that called him a liar? That lie came from you.

Nope.
    Yup. That's how you end up lying about what people have said.

Wow, talk about somebody "reading into what people are saying". No, it was NOT the goals - it was the tactics.
    The tactics of BLM? What are the tactics of BLM, CP. See if you can refrain from lying, or making stuff up.

You mean, accusing him of being a "clueless dope"? Good job, Jim.

Yeah, that's what I mean. No one said he can't think for himself, that's not what disagreeing with someone or thinking them clueless in that regard suggests. One can only guess why you would make that accussation.

Seriously, Jim, put down the bong for AT LEAST 48 hours, then come back, you clueless dope*.
    Attack me personally if thats how you get your jollies, CP, I don't mind a bit, but don't blatantly lie by falsely accusing people of saying things they didn't say. The only one lying here is you.
    *I say that in the very most respectful way possible.
    And I say you're a very dishonest person, CP, in the very most respectful way possible, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Show us one person that called him a liar? That lie came from you.
      Calm yourself, Jim - my exact words were "pretty much called him a liar". What else is it when he conveys what his father thinks, and you guys jump on the black man?

And you PERSONALLY called him a "clueless dope".

The rest of your post is crap, and will be treated as such.

(didja hear the flushing sound?)
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        I'll apologize for using that word.

Maybe you can convince your buddy DivineOB to apologize for calling us all RWNJ's.

Goes both ways, whag.
        I for one will proudly continue to say Hollyweird celebutards

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Now, having had your little idiotic false accusation rant, let's look at what he actually said. I'll bold some parts just for you....

The legendary boxer and activist stood up against racism throughout his life, but Muhammad Ali Jr. says his dad would have been sickened by how the protests have turned to violence and looting after the death of George Floyd.

“Don’t bust up s–t, don’t trash the place,” he told The Post. “You can peacefully protest.

‘‘My father would have said, ‘They ain’t nothing but devils.’ My father said, ‘All lives matter.’ I don’t think he’d agree.”

Of the BLM movement, Ali Jr., a Muslim like his father, said: “I think it’s racist.”

“It’s not just black lives matter, white lives matter, Chinese lives matter, all lives matter, everybody’s life matters. God loves everyone — he never singled anyone out. Killing is wrong no matter who it is,” Ali said during an hour-long interview with The Post.

On police brutality, Ali defended law enforcement in general.

“Police don’t wake up and think, ‘I’m going to kill a n—-r today or kill a white man,'” he said. “They’re just trying to make it back home to their family in one piece.

This is not about the GOAL of BLM -- it's about the TACTICS, you clueless dope*.

It is obvious to anybody who knew Ali that, after his conversion to Islam in (1964?) he began a much more "peaceful protest" in his life.

*I say that in the most loving manner possible.
          And what is the Title you put to that, CP. "Muhammad Ali's son says dad would have hated 'racist' Black Lives Matter".

Did he actual say that, CP? Or is that just your dishonest spin?

Of the BLM movement, Ali Jr., a Muslim like his father, said: "I think it's racist" Not that his father thought it racist, but that he "thought it racist".

So, your thread title is a lie, you start out right from the get go with a lie. You just want to tie the violence to BLM, and Ali's sons statement about the violence to BLM and his fathers abhorance to violance to BLM, because it fits your narrative. Very dishonest of you, CP.
          Last edited by JimL; 06-24-2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

And what is the Title you put to that, CP. "Muhammad Ali's son says dad would have hated 'racist' Black Lives Matter".

Did he actual say that, CP? Or is that just your dishonest spin?

Of the BLM movement, Ali Jr., a Muslim like his father, said: "I think it's racist" Not that his father thought it racist, but that he "thought it racist".

So, your thread title is a lie, you start out right from the get go with a lie. You just want to tie the violence to BLM, and Ali's sons statement about the violence to BLM and his fathers abhorance to violance to BLM, because it fits your narrative. Very dishonest of you, CP.
            Calm yourself, there, Jim ---- I think you're looking at things to be angry about ---- OR, you're in one of your rages, and you're just being stupid....

article.jpg

If you had bothered to follow the link, you would have seen that's the title of the ARTICLE I cited.

Sheeeeeesh ---- you've really got a steamer going!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• How many times now has Jim called CP a liar, or "dishonest" in this thread?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                How many times now has Jim called CP a liar, or "dishonest" in this thread?
                He's projecting.

He gets like this when he's wrong, and can't admit, and he goes into these psychotic little fits where he says incredibly stupid things.

I'm betting he wishes he hadn't slipped up and called a black man a "clueless dope".

Comment

Calm yourself, Jim - my exact words were "pretty much called him a liar". What else is it when he conveys what his father thinks, and you guys jump on the black man?
                  Jump on the black man? You're starting to sound a bit racist yourself, CP.
                  And you PERSONALLY called him a "clueless dope"
                  Yep, that's my opinion if he believes his father would have hated the 'racist' Black Lives Matter, as you put it. But as it turns out, that's not actually what he said, is it CP?
                  The rest of your post is crap, and will be treated as such.

(didja hear the flushing sound?)
                  So, you intend to stick by your lies then.
                  Last edited by JimL; 06-24-2020, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Jump on the black man? You're starting to sound a bit racist yourself, CP.
                    I simply showed what you said, Jim - you're the guy who called a black man "a clueless dope", not me.

Yep, that's my opinion if he believes his father would have hated the 'racist' Black Lives Matter, as you put it. But as it turns out, that's not actually what he said, is it CP?
                    I showed you exactly what he said, Jim -- I used the very title from the article, I CITED the article, I provided EXCERPTS from the article --- I'm sorry you're such a "clueless dope" that you can't figure that out.

So, you intend to stick by your lies then.
                    I stand with a clean conscience while you rage false accusations. I'm glad people can see who you really are.

Comment

He's projecting.

He gets like this when he's wrong, and can't admit, and he goes into these psychotic little fits where he says incredibly stupid things.

I'm betting he wishes he hadn't slipped up and called a black man a "clueless dope".
                      Also when reality fails to match up to his beliefs.

First the leftist Utopia, CHAZ/CHOP, was an utter and complete failure

Second the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit Court ordered that the case against Michael Flynn be dismissed.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I'm rejoicing!

Teaching tonight on the Sermon on the Mount - particularly the Beatitudes.....

Even as Jimmy was blasting me with Satan's breath, I'm reading.....

Matt 5:12ff Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

(now, yeah, I'm being a bit facetious, because it's a stretch to apply this to an online debate, but, nevertheless, I'm being falsely accused)

Comment

Calm yourself, there, Jim ---- I think you're looking at things to be angry about ---- OR, you're in one of your rages, and you're just being stupid....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45990[/ATTACH]

If you had bothered to follow the link, you would have seen that's the title of the ARTICLE I cited.

Sheeeeeesh ---- you've really got a steamer going!
                          It is your steamer that is going full bore, and you have to clean up after yourself. His son was not quoting Muhammad Ali he is expressing an 'opinion' as to what Muhammod Ali 'would' say.
                          Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                          Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                            It is your steamer that is going full bore, and you have to clean up after yourself. His son was not quoting Muhammad Ali he is expressing an 'opinion' as to what Muhammod Ali 'would' say.
                            And a white cracker like you knows better than his own son what Ali thinks.

You need to reign in your white privilege, Bubba.

Comment

And a white cracker like you knows better than his own son what Ali thinks.

You need to reign in your white privilege, Bubba.
                              You've simply been pushing a lie in asserting that those who disagree with Ali's sons opinion are calling him a liar. You made that assertion in your first post in reply to whateverman. No one has called him a liar, and the only one pushing that lie in this thread was you, CP.

Comment

I'm rejoicing!

Teaching tonight on the Sermon on the Mount - particularly the Beatitudes.....

Even as Jimmy was blasting me with Satan's breath, I'm reading.....

Matt 5:12ff Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

(now, yeah, I'm being a bit facetious, because it's a stretch to apply this to an online debate, but, nevertheless, I'm being falsely accused)

I wouldn't rejoice too much just yet CP, the appeals court decision, horrible as it was, is not the final word yet.

Comment