Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Leftist Madness (Don't call the police)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    If you agree the police need reform, then you are on our side. Welcome aboard.
    "On our side." Dude, shut up

Comment

If you agree the police need reform, then you are on our side. Welcome aboard.
      Your side wants the police defunded and dismantled.
      Your side is pulling down monuments and creating havoc and chaos.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        You've yet to understand what is meant by defunded. Well, actually I'm sure you understand, you just want to push the idea that the left wants to abolish law enforcement altogether. Not true.

Which is wrong and illegal which I have repeatedly said. But I have no doubt that the right is doing the same. And sometimes it takes some breaking of the law to get the Government to move on an issue. It was illegal and according to your definition, violent, for Bostonians to throw British tea into the sea. Was that wrong or was it just illegal.

Comment

You've yet to understand what is meant by defunded.
          Unlike you, I understand that it means different things to different people, and Minneapolis is making it quite clear that it means NO COPS.

Well, actually I'm sure you understand, you just want to push the idea that the left wants to abolish law enforcement altogether. Not true.
          What you just puked up is not true. Have you EVER been a decent honest human being?

Which is wrong and illegal which I have repeatedly said.
          But you can't ever stop there. You would be wise to, but you just simply cannot.

But I have no doubt that the right is doing the same.
          Then prove it. Citations, please.

And sometimes it takes some breaking of the law to get the Government to move on an issue.
          Anarchy?

It was illegal and according to your definition, violent, for Bostonians to throw British tea into the sea. Was that wrong or was it just illegal.
          Can you really be that STUPID, Jim? That was a process over a number of years, and involved the Continental Congress deliberating, debating, and declaring their independence.

To compare your thugs and hooligans to the Continental Congress is absolutely stupid and moronic.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And sometimes it takes some breaking of the law to get the Government to move on an issue. It was illegal and according to your definition, violent, for Bostonians to throw British tea into the sea. Was that wrong or was it just illegal.
            I made a thread for this here, Jim.

I'd really love to see you defend this nuttery.

Comment

Your side dragged its feet on police reform until George Floyd, who just so happened to be filmed being killed.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                Your side dragged its feet on police reform until George Floyd, who just so happened to be filmed being killed.
                My side has been working on police reform since at least 1958.

Comment

My side has been working on police reform since at least 1958.
                  That it’s taken more than a half-century to get where we are now says volumes.

Comment

That it’s taken more than a half-century to get where we are now says volumes.
                    Actually, it hasn't. You're lumping all police departments together.
                    The problem departments are in the news.
                    The ones "my side" have been working on are not.

And, again, much of the problem with departments is related to UNIONS, which would most definitely be JimL's side.

Next?

Comment

Actually, it hasn't. You're lumping all police departments together.
                      The problem departments are in the news.
                      The ones "my side" have been working on are not.

And, again, much of the problem with departments is related to UNIONS, which would most definitely be JimL's side.

Next?
                      Thanks for your DM, CP. I couldn’t respond for some reason on my iPhone. I’ll try to respond through desktop later.

Comment

Thanks for your DM, CP. I couldn’t respond for some reason on my iPhone. I’ll try to respond through desktop later.
                        Hey - you ARE responding!!! That function is messed up -- I replied. Even when it sends, it makes you think it didn't. We're good!

Comment

Minneapolis council members calling to defund police hire private security after death threats

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapol...-death-threats
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            Minneapolis council members calling to defund police hire private security after death threats

So very typical.

Comment

What? No squad of social workers and crisis councilors?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So what?

Comment