Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden - The Mask Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
    If there was any single reason to vote AGAINST Biden, this one would qualify.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ublic-n1232209
    He didn't seem too concerned about it when all those folks are protesting and rioting.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      He didn't seem too concerned about it when all those folks are protesting and rioting.
      Maybe he was too busy trying to remember what state he was in. Or what decade.

Comment

As an owner of Theologyweb I am hereby mandating all users must wear masks and gloves while posting on Theologyweb.

Comment

Originally posted by sparko View Post
          as an owner of theologyweb i am hereby mandating all users must wear masks and gloves while posting on theologyweb.

i am!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46118[/ATTACH]
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            i am!!!

Mmth, mrbbif phttht brmp bmmmp.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              i am!!!

Me too.

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

I know mossy wears a mask while posting. It's in her Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  I know mossy wears a mask while posting. It's in her Avatar!
                  Take another look, darlin'.

Changed that quite a while ago. And it's only for shopping.

Except I don't wear one shopping, either. Unless the store says I have to, and I haven't come across any yet that make me wear one.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                    Take another look, darlin'.

Changed that quite a while ago. And it's only for shopping.

Except I don't wear one shopping, either. Unless the store says I have to, and I haven't come across any yet that make me wear one.
                    I wear a mask when/if I have one handy.

Here in the Ozarks, between 1/3 and 1/2 of people wear masks in public. Nobody gets weird about those who don't.

The main things I've noticed is that people refrain from coughing in public now; very self conscious about it. And there has been a lot less cigarette smoking in public too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                      I wear a mask when/if I have one handy.

Here in the Ozarks, between 1/3 and 1/2 of people wear masks in public. Nobody gets weird about those who don't.

The main things I've noticed is that people refrain from coughing in public now; very self conscious about it. And there has been a lot less cigarette smoking in public too.
                      I've been afraid to either sneeze or cough in public, because you get looks as if you're Typhoid Mary. I suffer from allergies and sinus issues and am constantly blowing my nose, all the time. And once in a while my sinuses drain and I have to cough.

It's crazy how frightened everybody is.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I've been afraid to either sneeze or cough in public, because you get looks as if you're Typhoid Mary.
                        Exactly.

I suffer from allergies and sinus issues and am constantly blowing my nose, all the time. And once in a while my sinuses drain and I have to cough.

I get an allergy attack every year, usually in April. Glad it's past.

Comment

I've been afraid to either sneeze or cough in public, because you get looks as if you're Typhoid Mary. I suffer from allergies and sinus issues and am constantly blowing my nose, all the time. And once in a while my sinuses drain and I have to cough.

Well if you sneezed while in line at the grocery store the line would suddenly get much shorter.

Comment

Well if you sneezed while in line at the grocery store the line would suddenly get much shorter.
                            Yeah, there was that lady who joked that she would just stand at the end of the line and cough, and say, "wow, this cold is much worse since I got back from China".
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Or they'd call the virus police to come and haul me away.

Comment