Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden - The Mask Police

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    Why?

Forcing people to wear a mask seems - even if you disagree with it - like a pretty small thing. The government already forces you to wear clothes in public, to have a license to drive in public - to do many things that a citizen needs the public to do. Masks are a no-brainer, but even if you dislike the idea of being forced to wear one, it's not like that mandate would last forever; a few years tops, at which point people would simply wear one because it's not a serious imposition...

With all due respect, this seems like a stupid hill to make a stand on ...
    The US is not New York. There are vast portions of the country where it would be stupid to wear masks. I

It's been said that inside every liberal is a totalitarian struggling to get out. Biden's puppet masters are such people.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

2. Amen Darth Executor amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    Even if Trump is working hard on it I don't think he'll lose the election. It is very rare that a US president fails to win the second term.
    It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few months. As I've said, the left keeps handing Trump winning issues on silver platters, and he POOPS on them.

I have never seen anything quite like it.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Even if Trump is working hard on it I don't think he'll lose the election. It is very rare that a US president fails to win the second term.
    I remember Jimmy Carter and George HW Bush. Carter was just incompetent, and Bush promised "read my lips, no new taxes," and "if it walks like a duck...,." Problem was too many people read his lips when he raised taxes as soon as he got elected.

Trump has done a lot of good in the past four years, but I have serious issues, with his mouth in particular. And I think many other conservatives do.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Then there's Gerald Ford, who was never elected in the first place.

And LBJ, who was a candidate for re-election, but announced that he would neither seek nor accept the nomination of his party as a presidential candidate.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think you may be right, but for theological reasons, certainly nothing of his own doing.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    If there was any single reason to vote AGAINST Biden, this one would qualify.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ublic-n1232209
    He didn't seem too concerned about it when all those folks are protesting and rioting.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    He didn't seem too concerned about it when all those folks are protesting and rioting.
    Maybe he was too busy trying to remember what state he was in. Or what decade.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    As an owner of Theologyweb I am hereby mandating all users must wear masks and gloves while posting on Theologyweb.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparko View Post
    as an owner of theologyweb i am hereby mandating all users must wear masks and gloves while posting on theologyweb.

i am!!!

masks and gloves.jpg

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Mmth, mrbbif phttht brmp bmmmp.

12. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.