Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Russian Bounty on U.S. military in Afghanistan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both AP and now NBC news confirm that the White House actually became aware of the bounties in 2019.

trump treason.jpg

trump rapes kids.jpg
    Last edited by DivineOb; 06-30-2020, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
      Both AP and now NBC news confirm that the White House actually became aware of the bounties in 2019.
      Your understanding of confirmation is unique. News agencies can't confirm anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post
        Your understanding of confirmation is unique. News agencies can't confirm anything.
        News agencies comfirm each other's reporting all the time. What are you talking about?

Also, you previously said AP was a news source you trust. Do you trust their reporting on this?

trump rapes kids.jpg

Comment

How it works in DivineBoob's world:

"I heard a rumor from Ford that Trillian is going to dump Zaphod."
          "Ford told me the same thing."
          "I guess that confirms it."
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

News agencies comfirm each other's reporting all the time. What are you talking about?

Also, you previously said AP was a news source you trust. Do you trust their reporting on this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46159[/ATTACH]
            Well, Sheeeesh, the country has gone stark raving mad with anarchists looting and burning and morons wanting to defund police, and the Democrats defending this idiocy....... who would be happy with THAT?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• I heard the moon is made out of green cheese.

Would you mind confirming that for me? I'd like to think it is cheese.

Comment

If they claim to confirm something then they'd better be quoting a named source. Just repeating the same story isn't confirming anything. No matter what they call it.

Also, you previously said AP was a news source you trust.
                I trust them a lot more than NYT or CNN to not spin the facts (although they can sometimes, depending on the reporter).

Do you trust their reporting on this?
                trump rapes kids.jpg[/QUOTE]

On this story or the Pew survey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Well, Sheeeesh, the country has gone stark raving mad with anarchists looting and burning and morons wanting to defund police, and the Democrats defending this idiocy....... who would be happy with THAT?
                  If Republicans are dumb enough to dance to the "the left"'s tune then they're even bigger fools than I thought.

Comment

The fact that I'm dissatisfied with the current direction of the country is one of the reasons I plan on voting for Trump.

Comment

If they claim to confirm something then they'd better be quoting a named source. Just repeating the same story isn't confirming anything. No matter what they call it.
                      You just don't know what you're talking about. Sorry if that sounds 'elitist' or whatever. There is a difference between reporting what another source has reported and independently reporting the same story. I have pointed out this distinction to you several times and you still don't seem to understand it. Out of my hands at this point.

I trust them a lot more than NYT or CNN to not spin the facts (although they can sometimes, depending on the reporter).
                      Ok, well, what about their reporting on the bounty story?

trump treason.jpg

Comment

If Republicans are dumb enough to dance to the "the left"'s tune then they're even bigger fools than I thought.
                        Aren't you about due for another of your psychotic goofy "YOU'RE NOT A PATRIOT" rants?
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Aren't you about due for another of your psychotic goofy "YOU'RE NOT A PATRIOT" rants?
                          Just as soon as he's done with his psychotic goofy "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" rant.

Comment

You aren't a patriot (unlike, apparently, 81% of Republicans). What more is there to say?

ETA: Here's what an actual patriot sounds like

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...28522863427584 (small amount of blue language).
                            Last edited by DivineOb; 06-30-2020, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Both AP and now NBC news confirm that the White House actually became aware of the bounties in 2019.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46157[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46158[/ATTACH]
                              What are the AP and NBC's sources, the same as the NYT's anonymous source, did they get a name to their source or are they getting it from the NYT's themselves. you did not link to the AP or NBC articles so that we could check if
                              1. they even provide sources
                              2. and if those sources can be checked.
                              Please rectify your mistake and link to the 2 articles.

Comment

And, here ya have it, folks - right on command....

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
                                You aren't a patriot (unlike, apparently, 81% of Republicans). What more is there to say?

ETA: Here's what an actual patriot sounds like

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...28522863427584 (small amount of blue language).
                                For my next trick, I might have him poop on command!

Comment