Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Russian Bounty on U.S. military in Afghanistan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
    No, there are two scandals.

Lemme know when you get actual news, Junior.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      So, scratch FORMER scandal, on to NEW scandal.
      I think you know that scandals never prosecuted are still scandals. Just because Kenneth Starr couldn’t close the deal doesn’t mean there wasn’t shadiness there.

Comment

• Originally posted by whag View Post
        I think you know that scandals never prosecuted are still scandals. Just because Kenneth Starr couldn’t close the deal doesn’t mean there wasn’t shadiness there.
        Do you believe this is an actual scandal? Do you believe Trump was actually told about the alleged bounties, but chose to ignore it?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Lemme know when you get actual news, Junior.
          Like I said, it doesn't matter to me whether you are an actual traitor or just playing at it. It certainly shows you to be no man of a god worth following.

Comment

Do you believe this is an actual scandal? Do you believe Trump was actually told about the alleged bounties, but chose to ignore it?
            IT WAS IN THE PDB. That fact is beyond dispute, traitor.

Comment

Let’s just say that I reserve judgement until we learn more. I just wanted to say that shady behavior doesn’t stop being a scandal just because it can’t be prosecuted for whatever reason.

Do you agree whitewater was a scandal even though Starr couldn’t close the loop? I do.

Comment

In all fairness... it's THEM!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by whag View Post
                  Let’s just say that I reserve judgement until we learn more.
                  So far, I'm inclined to amen your post!

I just wanted to say that shady behavior doesn’t stop being a scandal just because it can’t be prosecuted for whatever reason.
                  Sure!

Do you agree whitewater was a scandal even though Starr couldn’t close the loop? I do.
                  Absolutely.

OK, I owe you an amen.

Comment

Like I said, it doesn't matter to me whether you are an actual traitor or just playing at it. It certainly shows you to be no man of a god worth following.
                    You're so precious.

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineBoob View Post
                      Trump's failure to take any meaningful action...
                      What action do you expect the Commander in Chief to take over information that numerous people speaking on the record have said is unverified? This isn't like the Obama scandal where for a full year he flatly ignored multiple specific and actionable warnings about the rise of ISIS and then cried that it wasn't his fault for not doing anything.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

You're so precious.
                        And your state is *exploding*

glorious texas death.png

ETA: Let me clarify the point I'm trying to make here. When you insist on dying on every single hill it only takes one or two objectively false "hills" to prove your entire perspective bankrupt. This thread is one of them. Your defense of COVID45 malpractice is a second.

Humility, and a willingness to admit error, salvages the cases where you might possibly be correct. But this absolute adherence to the same exact perspective shared by RWNJs and Trumpers only sabotages everything else you say.
                        Last edited by DivineOb; 07-03-2020, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          What action do you expect the Commander in Chief to take over information that numerous people speaking on the record have said is unverified?
                          He could put a plan into action to verify it, maybe? Maybe as Commander-in-chief, he could warn members of the armed services to be on their guard from that partical direction?

To suggest that there was nothing he could have done is an ignorant lie.
                          Last edited by Whateverman; 07-03-2020, 04:31 PM.

Comment

And your state is *exploding*
                            Well, that's a little dramatic, but, yes, it's problematic, and we're taking steps accordingly.

Thanks

Comment

ETA: Let me clarify the point I'm trying to make here. When you insist on dying on every single hill....

Comment

• Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                                He could put a plan into action to verify it, maybe? Maybe as Commander-in-chief, he could warn members of the armed services to be on their guard from that partical direction?
                                So, you think the military didn't already know that the Taliban hated them and was out to kill them?

You have a LOT less faith in our military than I do.

Comment