Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast

Thread: Russian Bounty on U.S. military in Afghanistan.

Banned
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Vote Vets with a solid ad just for CP / MM.

Banned
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    The biggest problem for liberal democracy and this country is not the treasonous con man in the White House, it's the corruption of the system that the minority has successfully utilized to put him and the unprincipled political cowards that support him in there. Trump has his ugly base of support, but the majority of the conservative minority are just confused and misinformed, or uninformed tribal members who support the very people who are out to steal their liberal democracy away from them and replace it with Athoritarian rule. Hopefully the non-deplorable supporters of Trump will wake up and be able to admit to the fact that they screwed up royally and, as Adam Schiff aptly put it the other day, throw the bums out.
    I honestly think the only real hope is that the democrats with bigly, gerrymander the GoF into oblivion, and hope that after 10 years enough of the crazies have died to force a change in the party by 2030.

I'd be perfectly understanding of anyone in this thread who thinks that's too cold hearted of a perspective, however.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    I honestly think the only real hope is that the democrats with bigly, gerrymander the GoF into oblivion, and hope that after 10 years enough of the crazies have died to force a change in the party by 2030.

I'd be perfectly understanding of anyone in this thread who thinks that's too cold hearted of a perspective, however.
    Thank you for once again demonstrating that leftists are being duplicitous when they pretend to oppose gerrymandering.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

4. Amen Cow Poke, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineBoob View Post
    And we told our NATO allies. That certainly means the intel reaches a certain bar. And it was credible enough to worry (named!) commanders in the field.

But of course true patriots make excuses for malignant narcissists and then constantly pretend anyone in this thread, at any time, claimed that Russia was invited back into the G7 *because* of the Russian bounties.
    Sure it worried a military commander. Why wouldn't it? Your problem is that you're assuming, wrongly of course, that it's not possible to be worried about something that is unverified. Remember, this same commander also said that it was never proven to him.

As for telling our allies, again your unfounded assumption is that we would only do that if a claim is true, but it could also be a case of "Hey, this popped up on our radar. We don't have any confirmation, but let us know if you hear anything."

The fact is that everything we know about this at the moment is that it's uncorroborated. That's the word from the Commander in Chief on down.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Banned
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Thank you for once again demonstrating that leftists are being duplicitous when they pretend to oppose gerrymandering.
    I oppose gerrymandering of course. I just oppose fascists having power more.

But do *you* oppose gerrymandering, may I ask?

Banned
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Sure it worried a military commander. Why wouldn't it? Your problem is that you're assuming, wrongly of course, that it's not possible to be worried about something that is unverified. Remember, this same commander also said that it was never proven to him.

As for telling our allies, again your unfounded assumption is that we would only do that if a claim is true, but it could also be a case of "Hey, this popped up on our radar. We don't have any confirmation, but let us know if you hear anything."

The fact is that everything we know about this at the moment is that it's uncorroborated. That's the word from the Commander in Chief on down.
    James, stick to apologetics.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I oppose gerrymandering of course. I just oppose fascists having power more.

But do *you* oppose gerrymandering, may I ask?
    I do!
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Moderated By: Sparko

The off-topic discussions about lying have been moved to
    http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...-Bites-Hoedown

Please continue the argument there and not in this thread. Any further discussion of lying in this thread will be moderated.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Like I said, this will be the scandal which does the GOP in. Not a moment too soon.
    Wow, talk about a "gonna do them in scandal" that just up and disappeared!
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Drumpf just admitted in a video-taped interview that he's never talked to Putin about Russian-paid bounties on US troops.

Conservative silence is proof of their contempt for American soldiers.
    I can solve the problem of evil without interfering with anyone's free will. So can your God, but he refuses. This is why I'm His moral superior.