Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Russian Bounty on U.S. military in Afghanistan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Sure, junior.
    I don't know why anyone over the age of 6 would brag about being older than someone else but ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
      I don't know why anyone over the age of 6 would brag about being older than someone else but ok.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You're the one making an issue out of my "youth and inexperience" dingbat.

Comment

You're the one making an issue out of my "youth and inexperience" dingbat.
          Why am I not surprised you have no sense of humor?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Why am I not surprised you have no sense of humor?
            Nor you the courage of your convictions

Comment

• Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
              Nor you the courage of your convictions
              NOW what are you griping about? Got anything specific?

Comment

NOW what are you griping about? Got anything specific?
                I assume you are just messing with him, but you did admit to a wee bit of trolling i.e posting reasonably but amen’ing agreeing with posts going much further, but then retreating to the posts you made when asked on it.

It’s not that much of a problem since I don’t think we have to discuss points other people bring up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                  I assume you are just messing with him, but you did admit to a wee bit of trolling i.e posting reasonably but amen’ing agreeing with posts going much further, but then retreating to the posts you made when asked on it.
                  Ah, if THAT's what he's talking about, I was just trying to back down on arguing with DivineOb because he was getting downright nasty - even blasphemous.

It’s not that much of a problem since I don’t think we have to discuss points other people bring up.
                  Like I said. Some of these little ankle biters don't seem to comprehend that you can "amen" the spirit of what somebody said without agreeing fast and furiously with every little point they make.

Comment

• This BLOCKBUSTER SCANDAL which was this time FOR SURE going to put an end to the Trump Administration is.... um.... totally gone from Drudge's website.
                    Like it never happened.

Comment

Ah, if THAT's what he's talking about, I was just trying to back down on arguing with DivineOb because he was getting downright nasty - even blasphemous.
                      So you do agree with perspectives you encourage?

Comment

So you do agree with perspectives you encourage?
                        Can you ask a less general question?

Comment

• Ratfink has acknowleged that the bounties exist in a memo.

The memo said that the C.I.A. and the National Counterterrorism Center had assessed with medium confidence — meaning credibly sourced and plausible, but falling short of near certainty — that a unit of the Russian military intelligence service, known as the G.R.U., offered the bounties, according to two of the officials briefed on its contents.

blood money.jpg

Comment

Can you ask a less general question?
                            Yes.

I hope you can appreciate now why I was very hesitant to answer in the affirmative as to whether I consider you an RWNJ or not. A great deal hinges on whether you agree with the the viewpoints I see you offering tacit and even explicit encouragement

Comment

Ratfink has acknowleged that the bounties exist in a memo...
                              with medium confidence... but falling short of near certainty....

Why do you do this to yourself?

Comment

Yes.

I hope you can appreciate now why I was very hesitant to answer in the affirmative as to whether I consider you an RWNJ or not.
                                I honestly don't give a flyin' flip what you think.

A great deal hinges on whether you agree with the the viewpoints I see you offering tacit and even explicit encouragement
                                Cool.

Comment