Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian Bounty on U.S. military in Afghanistan.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    If Republicans are dumb enough to dance to the "the left"'s tune then they're even bigger fools than I thought.
    Aren't you about due for another of your psychotic goofy "YOU'RE NOT A PATRIOT" rants?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Aren't you about due for another of your psychotic goofy "YOU'RE NOT A PATRIOT" rants?
    Just as soon as he's done with his psychotic goofy "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" rant.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You aren't a patriot (unlike, apparently, 81% of Republicans). What more is there to say?

ETA: Here's what an actual patriot sounds like

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...28522863427584 (small amount of blue language).
    Last edited by DivineOb; 06-30-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Both AP and now NBC news confirm that the White House actually became aware of the bounties in 2019.

Attachment 46157

Attachment 46158
    What are the AP and NBC's sources, the same as the NYT's anonymous source, did they get a name to their source or are they getting it from the NYT's themselves. you did not link to the AP or NBC articles so that we could check if
    1. they even provide sources
    2. and if those sources can be checked.
    Please rectify your mistake and link to the 2 articles.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And, here ya have it, folks - right on command....

You aren't a patriot (unlike, apparently, 81% of Republicans). What more is there to say?

ETA: Here's what an actual patriot sounds like

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...28522863427584 (small amount of blue language).
    For my next trick, I might have him poop on command!
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Just as soon as he's done with his psychotic goofy "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" rant.
    I think one of the most cowardly things any American can do is accuse somebody else of not being a patriot just because they don't think like you do.

7. Amen Ronson, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    What are the AP and NBC's sources, the same as the NYT's anonymous source, did they get a name to their source or are they getting it from the NYT's themselves. you did not link to the AP or NBC articles so that we could check if
    1. they even provide sources
    2. and if those sources can be checked.
    Please rectify your mistake and link to the 2 articles.
    Because you asked politely here's the AP link https://apnews.com/425e43fa0ffdd6e126c5171653ec47d1.

trump treason.jpg

Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Because you asked politely here's the AP link https://apnews.com/425e43fa0ffdd6e126c5171653ec47d1.

trump treason.jpg
    just as I thought anonymous sources probably the same ones that gave this to the NYT's sorry Divine ob the AP did not confirm it they just repeated it or got it from the same anonymous sources. this is why I do not just do a blanket acceptance of any news source including those I find more reliable then a certain gossip rag, because they make sure they have checked the facts thoroughly rather then just accept anonymous sources. and the NYTs who have been proven to be wrong time and again. I am not in to confirming my bias I want the facts.
    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 06-30-2020 at 03:20 PM.

10. Amen Mountain Man, Cow Poke, Ronson amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Something I mentioned earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    The most troubling aspect of this story is that seditious persons in the administration are still leaking classified information to the media.
    It seems the White House is taking this very seriously:

"The front page of the New York Times is not the venue for discussing classified information. The White House podium is not the venue for discussing classified information. We are here today having this discussing because of an irresponsible, anonymous leak to the New York Times," she said. "There is no good scenario as a result of this New York Times report. Who's going to want to cooperate with the United States intelligence community? Who's going to want to be a source? Or an asset if they know their identity could be disclosed. Which allies will want to share information with us if they know some rogue intelligence officer can go splash that information on the front page of a major U.S. newspaper."

McEnany went on to argue the leak makes it nearly impossible to get to the bottom of the intelligence and come to a consensus about whether the Russian/Taliban allegations were true. She reiterated President Trump was not previously briefed on the information because there wasn't consensus within a number of spy agencies about whether the intelligence was true.

"This level of controversy and discord plays directly into the hands of Russia and unfortunately serves their interests," she continued. "We have seen targeted leaks of classified information against this President and it is irresponsible. Phone calls with foreign leaders, meetings with government officials and now reports of alleged intelligence. Make no mistake, this damages our ability as a nation to collect intelligence. As the National Security Council noted just yesterday, to those government officials who betray the people of the United States by leaking classified information, your actions engager national security."

McEnany indicated criminal investigations will be launched to hold recent leakers accountable.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ility-n2571644

I hope they catch the scumbag.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    just as I thought anonymous sources probably the same ones that gave this to the NYT's sorry Divine ob the AP did not confirm it they just repeated it or got it from the same anonymous sources. this is why I do not just do a blanket acceptance of any news source including those I find more reliable then a certain gossip rag, because they make sure they have checked the facts thoroughly rather then just accept anonymous sources. and the NYTs who have been proven to be wrong time and again. I am not in to confirming my bias I want the facts.
    If two news sources speak to the same anonymous source and each make the independent judgement call that that source is credible then that is meaningful (how meaningful is determined by the background reliability of that news source of course). Pretending that journalists are just a rubber stamp is pathetic and betrays how easily you swallow your preferred brand of nonsense.