Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian Bounty on U.S. military in Afghanistan.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    If FNC states the information and then adds "as reported by XXX" they are just repeating another newspaper. The article I saw on FNC did not say that, but reported the information as their own original confirmation. Your screenshot does not demonstrate that FNC stated that they were repeating WSJ reporting as far as I could see.
    If you click on the image you can read the byline. It says "By Gordon Lubold, Warren P. Strobel | The Wall Street Journal".

2. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You've yet to convince me.
    That's a convenient dodge but it doesn't dispel the truth. You accept the say so of "rumor and innuendo" from utter trash but are disregarding this reporting from MSM and right wing news sources because you don't want the story to be true.

And that would be false. More true LATELY, but many times in the past, I've voted for the Democrat in local elections because I knew them personally, and they were "old school" Democrats. More and more lately, I'd admit, I'm finding fewer and fewer "old school" Democrats.
    Good enough for me. You're a Republican in all but name then.

Then there will be more congressional hearings, and facts will come to light, yes?
    I sure hope so. The fact that the briefing today was restricted to Republicans is certainly not a promising sign.

WOW!!!! TRUMP GOLFED?!?!?!?!? Why didn't you LEAD with that! Oh my GODLESSNESS, Comrade, Trump must be arrested at ONCE!!!!!
    Trump golfed rather than be briefed on Russia, a country he considers an ally, offering money for the murder of Americans. If you don't see that as disqualifying then your understanding of America is just gross and perverse.

Got a link?
    Why should I bother, CP? You'll just pull out your "humble country boy" shtick.

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    If you click on the image you can read the byline. It says "By Gordon Lubold, Warren P. Strobel | The Wall Street Journal".
    Ok, I didn't realize that. So, just WSJ then. Changes my point in degree but not in kind.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    That's a convenient dodge....
    One of our local (well, Houston is KINDA local) provides a "moment of Zen" on their nightly newscast to help calm down people... um.. who......

I think it might be helpful for you.

Just Google KHOU 11 News - MOMENT OF ZEN.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Ok, I didn't realize that. So, just WSJ then. Changes my point in degree but not in kind.
    Except, of course, the "independently verified" claim, no? Wasn't that a whole lot of your "shtick"?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Except, of course, the "independently verified" claim, no? Wasn't that a whole lot of your "shtick"?
    No, because WSJ independently confirmed it.

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    One of our local (well, Houston is KINDA local) provides a "moment of Zen" on their nightly newscast to help calm down people... um.. who......

This is a nice attempt at avoiding this issue but I won't allow it

Trump golfed rather than be briefed on Russia, a country he considers an ally, offering money for the murder of Americans.

You know you can't defend that behavior. You know that we'd generate enough energy to power the globe for centuries off the rage that would have been generated had Obama done this.

9. Amen Whateverman amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

So the actual news is now imitating a parody news show (The Daily Show). Somehow I'm not surprised.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    So the actual news is now imitating a parody news show (The Daily Show). Somehow I'm not surprised.
    Yup.... they actually have these "Moments of Zen" in the middle of the "News" to help people deal with "the stress of life". At first, I thought it was an intro to a story about "how dumb is this" or something, but, no ----- you can find a whole bunch of those "Moments of Zen" on their Facebook page.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This is a nice attempt at avoiding this issue but I won't allow it
    You won't, won't you?