Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Russian Bounty on U.S. military in Afghanistan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Every single named source who has spoken on the record, from the President himself on down, has said that these claims are uncorroborated, so I don't know where you're getting this idea that there is credible evidence to support these allegations.
    Who is it made the claims, MM?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      You don't know that.
      Yeah, actually we do know that, CP. The President admitted to not doing anything, because he "supposedly" he is to incompetent to have known anything about it.

No.
      Invited them back into the G-7 despite their being ousted for their siezure of Crimea and their continued war of aggression against Ukraine, and removed 10,000 troops out of Germany.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Yeah, actually we do know that, CP.
        No, Jim, you actually don't.

The President admitted to not doing anything,
        And you ALWAYS take him at his word, cause he ALWAYS tells the truth.

because he "supposedly" he is to incompetent to have known anything about it.
        Because he "supposedly" he? You're spewing forth ignorance again.

Invited them back into the G-7 despite their being ousted for their siezure
        seizure

of Crimea and their continued war of aggression against Ukraine, and removed 10,000 troops out of Germany.
        Ah, and he did this BECAUSE of the alleged bounties?

Never change, Jim. Never change.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No, Jim, you actually don't.

And you ALWAYS take him at his word, cause he ALWAYS tells the truth.

Because he "supposedly" he? You're spewing forth ignorance again.

seizure

Ah, and he did this BECAUSE of the alleged bounties?

Never change, Jim. Never change.
          It is your continued defenses like these that exemplify your status, despite your denials, as a true Trumpster, CP.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
            Who is it made the claims, MM?
            Direct quotes with links have been posted throughout this thread. You can find them yourself if you really care. I'm not going to go to the trouble of finding them for you.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

It is your continued defenses like these that exemplify your status, despite your denials, as a true Trumpster, CP.
              I just care about the truth, Jr. You feel free to continue to spew forth profane ignorance.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Direct quotes with links have been posted throughout this thread. You can find them yourself if you really care. I'm not going to go to the trouble of finding them for you.
                He does this a lot - the thread goes on for hundreds of posts, and all of a sudden he wakes up and needs something "proven" to him, when it's right there in the discussion.

Comment

I just care about the truth, Jr. You feel free to continue to spew forth profane ignorance.
                  Is that why you supported and defended a pathological liar for the past 4 years?

Comment

The claims of Russian Bounties being paid, MM. Who made those claims?

Comment

The claims of Russian Bounties being paid, MM. Who made those claims?
                      And we told our NATO allies. That certainly means the intel reaches a certain bar. And it was credible enough to worry (named!) commanders in the field.

But of course true patriots make excuses for malignant narcissists and then constantly pretend anyone in this thread, at any time, claimed that Russia was invited back into the G7 *because* of the Russian bounties.

Comment

Is that why you supported and defended a pathological liar for the past 4 years?
                        You're feeling AGGRESSIVELY stupid today, eh?

Stop Saying Stupid Stuff.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
                          And we told our NATO allies. That certainly means the intel reaches a certain bar. And it was credible enough to worry (named!) commanders in the field.

But of course true patriots make excuses for malignant narcissists and then constantly pretend anyone in this thread, at any time, claimed that Russia was invited back into the G7 *because* of the Russian bounties.
                          And you're competing with JimL for Tweb's Village Idiot. You two make a darlin' couple.

Comment

And you're competing with JimL for Tweb's Village Idiot. You two make a darlin' couple.
                            I know you don't like being called a traitor but that's what you are. You will not change my mind as long as you insist on being an apologist for what is clearly russophile behavior from a president credibly accused of Russian loyalties*.

*He's actually just loyal to money but it's mostly coming from Russia.

Comment

I could have sworn I heard on CNN that several of our allies were upset that they had to hear about it on the news

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The biggest problem for liberal democracy and this country is not the treasonous con man in the White House, it's the corruption of the system that the minority has successfully utilized to put him and the unprincipled political cowards that support him in there. Trump has his ugly base of support, but the majority of the conservative minority are just confused and misinformed, or uninformed tribal members who support the very people who are out to steal their liberal democracy away from them and replace it with Athoritarian rule. Hopefully the non-deplorable supporters of Trump will wake up and be able to admit to the fact that they screwed up royally and, as Adam Schiff aptly put it the other day, throw the bums out.

Comment