Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Retweeting Hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    Realistically there's no way he watched the entire video. He probably just watched five seconds of it, saw someone was supporting him, and retweeted it. He tends to have a bad habit of not checking out the entire context of things he's retweeting.
    And, KG is NOT a Trump apologist!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
      Yeah. I'm sure Trump thought "Hey, this should get me a lot of votes! I'll retweet racists shouting!"

OR .... as usual, he wasn't paying attention. Gee, I wonder which one
      But, hey, if the leftists didn't have something to complain about, they'd be miserable. They're miserable unless they can be miserable.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        He has got so many apologists who seemingly think they are called to try to clean up for him. It is right here in this thread. He can say whatever or do whatever, and there are people who see it as their higher calling to make sure he is not held accountable, to make sure others do not draw the line at this point or any of the previous points where they should have drawn the line if they actually cared about integrity.
        And there are those who live in the gutter and will do anything and everything to spew forth hate. You guys are becoming very much like your image of Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          But, hey, if the leftists didn't have something to complain about, they'd be miserable. They're miserable unless they can be miserable.
          The world's most powerful man retweets a video of a man shouting "white power". Somehow, in the preachers world, people who are concerned about that are miserable. People who complain about the retweeting of racist messages are miserable according to the "Christian" who claims to believe all people are created in the image of God. Do you remember those good old lyrics by Bob Dylan? You're gonna have to serve somebody.... I am sure you remember the next part...
          "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

OK, you're right. Trump's retweet was acknowledging his racist buddies, because he knows their votes will outweigh everyone elses and he will win reelection on their strength alone.

He usually sends out secret code to his nonexistent white supremacist base. There was no code this time, so he must be slipping.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
              It's scary -- literally scary -- how you guys keep creating these "gotcha" threads about this faux claim of racism against Trump that always turns out to be bogus, yet you completely ignore Biden's past. Imagine if Trump had worked with white supremacists (not the fake "white supremacist" that's thrown around today by you clowns, but LITERAL 70s southern white supremacists) to vehemently oppose black segregation. It would be an open and shut case that Trump was a bonafide racist, even if Trump profusely apologized or made excuses for it. It would be a no-brainer. That type hypocrisy astounds the heck out of me.
              The man who shouted “white power” was a Trump supporter.

Comment

Yeah. I'm sure Trump thought "Hey, this should get me a lot of votes! I'll retweet racists shouting!"

OR .... as usual, he wasn't paying attention. Gee, I wonder which one
                "Hey, this should get me a lot of votes! I'll invoke the name of George Floyd while bragging about my job numbers!"

Comment

Even if Trump was signalling support for white supremacists, so what? Progressives are openly racist against white people & suffer no consequences. It's impossible for me to get worked up about this nonsense anymore.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                    Even if Trump was signalling support for white supremacists, so what? Progressives are openly racist against white people & suffer no consequences. It's impossible for me to get worked up about this nonsense anymore.
                    No suprise that this is where we find you. Other "Christians" here are moving a bit more slowly but in your direction.
                    "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                      The man who shouted “white power” was a Trump supporter.
                      White supremacists support Trump. And? What are they... 1% or less of his support base? He already denounced them. And in your world that's the equivalence of a lawmaker working with REAL white supremacists to oppose black segregation

Comment

White supremacists support Trump. And? What are they... 1% or less of his support base? He already denounced them. And in your world that's the equivalence of a lawmaker working with REAL white supremacists to oppose black segregation
                        White supremacists support Trump. And it says something about his policy. It says something about how he talks about and treats other human beings. They may be a minority in his base but they are there along with those who don't care how he treats other people, how he talks about them and the like. And they are there with all those people whom some of the Trump apologists fooled into thinking that this was the right path to follow. Many people are paving the way for what is wrong.

Comment

Chill with the whataboutism. Jared Kushner is a slumlord and you don’t say a peep about that racism. Stay on topic. This is about Trump who’s widely regarded as our most racist modern day president seemingly not able to stop provoking the black community.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                            Oh look. David Duke is back.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                              Chill with the whataboutism. Jared Kushner is a slumlord and you don’t say a peep about that racism. Stay on topic. This is about Trump who’s widely regarded as our most racist modern day president seemingly not able to stop provoking the black community.
                              I referenced Biden because you responded to my post about Biden, retard.

Comment

I referenced Biden because you responded to my post about Biden, retard.
                                As a YEC, you probably shouldn’t be calling others here “retard.”

Comment