Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme court strikes down Louisiana law restricting abortions.

Faith
    Death & Taxes
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Just because it's causing you cognitive dissonance doesn't mean there is no parallel. There is in fact a parallel, which is that both abortionists and Nazis were mass murderers
    Oh please spare us.

Women are not selected [or denounced by their dutiful fellow citizens] because of their ethnic background, and then arrested and forced on to cattle trucks to be sent hundreds of miles away where they will either be immediately slaughtered or worked to death.

The histrionics you exhibit are quite farcical.

Perhaps you ought to start by asking the question, why are so many women in the USA [particularly those from ethnic minorities] seeking abortions?
    "Fables should be taught as fables, myths as myths, and miracles as poetic fantasies."

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Perhaps you ought to start by asking the question, why are so many women in the USA [particularly those from ethnic minorities] seeking abortions?
    Because they've been cleverly deceived into thinking that the fight is not about killing minorities but about equality for women and their rights. A much better question is: why are liberals so diehard about the law (I mean like it's practically a religion to them) when they know the majority of fetuses killed are black? Don't black lives matter? Or is it that there are too many black lives for us to worry about, thus we need a method to curb that, but those dwindling number of blacks that make it through the process matter to us?
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

3. Amen mossrose amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    A small but satisfying win...

Supreme Court says Constitution protects Montana scholarship program that indirectly funds religious schools

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/30/supr...olarships.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Because they've been cleverly deceived into thinking that the fight is not about killing minorities but about equality for women and their rights.
    Do you genuinely believe there’s a secret liberal cabal targeting minorities via abortion?

A much better question is: why are liberals so diehard about the law (I mean like it's practically a religion to them) when they know the majority of fetuses killed are black?
    Knowing my friends it goes as follows: Abortions are a way for women to regain control of their lives. This is a good. Abortions are good for that reason. It is not wrong for a lot of women to seek abortions. And if a large number of minority women seek abortions this is a symptom of their socio-economic situation.
    Last edited by Leonhard; 06-30-2020 at 10:12 AM.

6. Amen Whateverman amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    Do you genuinely believe there’s a secret liberal cabal targeting minorities via abortion?

Knowing my friends it goes as follows: Abortions are a way for women to regain control of their lives. This is a good. Abortions are good for that reason. It is not wrong for a lot of women to seek abortions. And if a large number of minority women seek abortions this is a symptom of their socio-economic situation.
    The historical roots of eugenics (i.e. population control) are strangely intertwined with the left and abortion, as I pointed out in that other thread. It's a heck of a coincidence to me that minorities are aborted the most when they were thought of as the inferior race or the "undesirables" during the 20th century by some of the same eugenicists and their discussions. A practice today that eliminates minorities at an exorbitant rate than whites worked out to be quite convenient for them, didn't it. But more to the point, even aside of it being a coincidence or not, is the absurd paradox of the left and their incessant obsession with race today, yet totally overlook this weird disturbing phenomenon and even CELEBRATE it. It's like twilight zone level irony. Do I think all liberals are part of a eugenicists cabal (if one exists). No, as I said, they're useful idiots. They're driven by a heart that the bible says is naturally bent towards wickedness, as we all are, only it's worse in their case because most have no spiritual restraint at all.
    Last edited by seanD; 06-30-2020 at 12:15 PM.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    It's a win for a womens right to choose to do with their own bodies and lives what they will rather than having men lord it over them. Abortion is legal and state laws such as Louisiana's are simply attempts to make what is legal nearly immpossible to achieve. Abortion is either legal or it is not, at the moment it is legal, so making it as difficult as possible to achieve is just a way of states trying to circumvent the law.
    right because women are helpless and at men's mercy when they get pregnant in the first place, and then men force them to have babies.

So naturally the solution is to kill their babies so they can be free.

If I recall when a woman tried that by drowning her kids, she ended up in prison instead.

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    right because women are helpless and at men's mercy when they get pregnant in the first place, and then men force them to have babies.

So naturally the solution is to kill their babies so they can be free.

If I recall when a woman tried that by drowning her kids, she ended up in prison instead.
    All human life doesn't have equal rights. It never has, and it never will.

As a supporter of a woman's right to opt for an abortion, I think it's perfectly reasonable to not want fetuses aborted. I would bend over backwards to avoid it happening to my progeny if I was ever in the situation of it potentially being aborted.

Nevertheless, a one-month old clump of cells isn't the same as an octogenarian, and should never be treated otherwise.

God bless the USA. Ack!! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    All human life doesn't have equal rights. It never has, and it never will.

As a supporter of a woman's right to opt for an abortion, I think it's perfectly reasonable to not want fetuses aborted. I would bend over backwards to avoid it happening to my progeny if I was ever in the situation of it potentially being aborted.

Nevertheless, a one-month old clump of cells isn't the same as an octogenarian, and should never be treated otherwise.
    Right. The Octo has lived his/her/zer/zis life, and has nothing but death to look forward to. The fetus has its whole life to look forward to. Thus, the fetus is more valuable.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

11. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    God bless the USA. Ack!! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    Yes. Her name was Margaret Sanger.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Right. The Octo has lived his/her/zer/zis life....
    You owe me a cup of coffee, brother, and some of them computer screen wipe cloths.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”