Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Why Dems Love Mail In Voting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    That is not the point of the thread, which is mail in voting. Your dodging meter is broken failing to acknowledge that the Republicans have mail in voting in some Republican states.
    Sorry, your behavior is rather childish. You can read the first post again if that would help you.

Comment

In the history of the South is the suppression of black voting and presently in Georgia "Safeguards" like the lack of equipment, overwhelmed polls in minority in minority districts, and removing blacks from election roles.

Sorry game over.
      You can start your own thread proclaiming your things if you want.

I've found Democrats cannot own their record of failing inner cities and the Democrat leaders failing inner city residents.

It is what it is man, you should be asking yourself how to turn inner cities around.

We all know it is under the control of Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Once again, it is the local officials who are in charge of setting things up for voting, so if there are major screw-ups and delays you need to look at the local level. And where there are screw-ups here like lack of equipment and overwhelmed polls the Democrats are in firm if not total control.

Just like how the left vainly sought to blame Republicans for the 100% Democrat incompetence of what happened during their primary in Iowa the fact is that they can't get their acts together here either.

This was why one of the mayors in south Fulton County, who is a black Democrat, berated his party for making them, yet again, the laughing stock of the state during an election. They are like the Keystone Kops.
        Excellent description for the Republican control of Georgia. They are not the Keystone Kops, but more methodical than that. It was the State Gov. that determined the rules for striping voters from the poles, determining the size of the districts.

I hope things change in the future.

Nonetheless the main issue of this thread is Mail-in voting.
        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post
          Sorry, your behavior is rather childish. You can read the first post again if that would help you.
          Sorry, your behavior is extremely childish, and you have failed to respond to the facts of mail-in voting, and the fact that Republican states have it and there is no significant fraud..
          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post
            You can start your own thread proclaiming your things if you want.

I've found Democrats cannot own their record of failing inner cities and the Democrat leaders failing inner city residents.

It is what it is man, you should be asking yourself how to turn inner cities around.

We all know it is under the control of Democrats.
            Georgia is in control presently at the state level, which has determined the size of the districts and the distribution of equipment.

Still failing to respond to the facts of mail-in voting in Republican states.

Frank

Comment

Georgia is in control presently at the state level, which has determined the size of the districts and the distribution of equipment.
              Districts are based on precincts which are controlled at the local level. Local Democrat leaders continue to show their woeful ineptitude and got called out by one of their own this past primary. He's tired of them being the laughing stock every election cycle.

Still failing to respond to the facts of mail-in voting in Republican states.
              IIRC, both BtC and myself have responded in depth to this which you determinedly ignored and simply go to another thread and make the same claim.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Districts are based on precincts which are controlled at the local level. Local Democrat leaders continue to show their woeful ineptitude and got called out by one of their own this past primary. He's tired of them being the laughing stock every election cycle.

IIRC, both BtC and myself have responded in depth to this which you determinedly ignored and simply go to another thread and make the same claim.
                Your still ignoring the fact that the subject of the thread concerning mail-in balloting and Republican states.

Frank

Comment

Your still ignoring the fact that the subject of the thread concerning mail-in balloting and Republican states.
                  Continuing to pretend that you have not received an answer on more than one occasion is incredibly dishonest shuny.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Correct there is no significant fraud in mail-in voting in either Democratic nor Republican states, but in North Carolina the Republicans were caught with their fingers in the vote jar, and an election was considered invalid.
                    No. ONE jackass took it upon himself to act like a jackass. The Republicans in Columbus County had nothing to do with him.
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Correct there is no significant fraud in mail-in voting in either Democratic nor Republican states, but in North Carolina the Republicans were caught with their fingers in the vote jar, and an election was considered invalid.
                      Then how idiotic you and the Dems must be pushing hard for a system you believe the Reps exploit.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                        New Jersey politicians charged in massive mail-in ballot voter fraud scheme, face years in prison

New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal has filed voter fraud charges against four men, including two Paterson City officials, who allegedly engaged in a mail-in ballot scheme during a special election last month.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/new-je...ail-in-ballots

https://www.insidernj.com/grewal-ann...ez-two-others/
                        Why do republicans, the party that is, hate mail-in ballots? Because they can't win without the ability to suppress the vote and they can't suppress the vote if people can simply mail in their ballot. You don't care for mail-in balloting? How do you feel about a voting holiday and an adequete number of polling stations throughout with no 3 and 4 hour long waiting lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          But, but, but, voter fraud is just a conservative myth!
                          It's not a conservative myth, it's a conservative lie.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            Why do republicans, the party that is, hate mail-in ballots? Because they can't win without the ability to suppress the vote and they can't suppress the vote if people can simply mail in their ballot. You don't care for mail-in balloting? How do you feel about a voting holiday and an adequete number of polling stations throughout with no 3 and 4 hour long waiting lines.
                            You would be wrong on all fronts of the bolded. A lot of Reps like it and feel it gives them the election advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                              You would be wrong on all fronts of the bolded. A lot of Reps like it and feel it gives them the election advantage.
                              Well, that remains to be seen. I'd say it gives the advantage to voters period. But apparently the republican party disagrees with you that it would give the advatage to them, and so long as voter suppression is working for them I don't think they want to take a chance with true democracy..

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                Well, that remains to be seen. I'd say it gives the advantage to voters period. But apparently the republican party disagrees with you that it would give the advatage to them, and so long as voter suppression is working for them I don't think they want to take a chance with true democracy..
                                I didn't say I said it, nor did I say I believe it. There are Reps in some districts that believe that.

Comment