Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Dems Love Mail In Voting...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Why Dems Love Mail In Voting...

New Jersey politicians charged in massive mail-in ballot voter fraud scheme, face years in prison

New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal has filed voter fraud charges against four men, including two Paterson City officials, who allegedly engaged in a mail-in ballot scheme during a special election last month.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/new-je...ail-in-ballots

https://www.insidernj.com/grewal-ann...ez-two-others/
    Last edited by seer; 06-29-2020 at 09:25 AM.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    But, but, but, voter fraud is just a conservative myth!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Of course!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    No it isn't.

Massive voter fraud is, though.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    No it isn't.

Massive voter fraud is, though.
    "Massive voter fraud" is a relative term. The point is this proves the possibility and the propensity. When it comes to an election as large as the general election, even if this happens at a .001% rate, we're talking serious numbers that can have a profound effect.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

6. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    The point is this proves the possibility
    A proof that was unnecessary; everyone thinks voter fraud is a possibility.

and the propensity.
    No, it's failed utterly to prove that. If one example of accused voter fraud (maybe you should wait for a verdict?) supposedly proves the propensity of Democrats to commit voter fraud, then one example of Christian persecution of Jews proves the propensity of Christians to persecute Jews.

That's your logic, and it bites you in the hinder just as much as anyone else.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    A proof that was unnecessary; everyone thinks voter fraud is a possibility.

No, it's failed utterly to prove that. If one example of accused voter fraud (maybe you should wait for a verdict?) supposedly proves the propensity of Democrats to commit voter fraud, then one example of Christian persecution of Jews proves the propensity of Christians to persecute Jews.

That's your logic, and it bites you in the hinder just as much as anyone else.
    You're not only creating a strawman, but you're also snipping (which I consider editing because you're omitting parts of) my post. I never said democrats only have a propensity to commit fraud. I was speaking of voter fraud in general.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I never said democrats only have a propensity to commit fraud.
    Ok I'll say it!

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You're not only creating a strawman, but you're also snipping (which I consider editing because you're omitting parts of) my post. I never said democrats only have a propensity to commit fraud. I was speaking of voter fraud in general.
    And I didn't take your post the way you implied.

You've qualified that post - and I'm still right. The one instance of accused voter fraud (you should be waiting for a verdict before concluding anything) by Democrats DOES NOT PROVE THE PROPENSITY OF VOTER FRAUD IN GENERAL (which is what you just claimed).

And really, you're posting in defense of the OP, which DOES assert voter fraud by Dems - and the author him/her self asserts it explicitly. How else am I supposed to interpret your post other than it being a specific attack on Democrats, rather than some vague comment about voter fraud independent of political ideology?
    Last edited by Whateverman; 06-30-2020 at 09:37 AM.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And I didn't take your post the way you implied.

You've qualified that post - and I'm still right. The one instance of accused voter fraud (you should be waiting for a verdict before concluding anything) by Democrats DOES NOT PROVE THE PROPENSITY OF VOTER FRAUD IN GENERAL (which is what you just claimed).

And really, you're posting in defense of the OP, which DOES assert voter fraud by Dems - and the author him/her self asserts it explicitly. How else am I supposed to interpret your post other than it being a specific attack on Democrats, rather than some vague comment about voter fraud independent of political ideology?
    I would say, being that the method of voting shift from conventional voting to mail-in is recent, it proves the propensity. If mail-in voting had been the conventional way all along and we had a history, then yeah, a drop in the bucket.