Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Dems Love Mail In Voting...

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    I would say, being that the method of voting shift from conventional voting to mail-in is recent, it proves the propensity.
    You would be 100% wrong. Just because mail-in voting is on the increase doesn't prove that mail-in voting is likely to result in voter fraud.

Sorry, but this is an issue of basic statistic and logic, and you're on the wrong side of both here.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    You would be 100% wrong. Just because mail-in voting is on the increase doesn't prove that mail-in voting is likely to result in voter fraud.

Sorry, but this is an issue of basic statistic and logic, and you're on the wrong side of both here.
    No, that doesn't mean I'm 100% wrong. You disagree, fine. And I wish you'd stop omitting my posts. I said we have only a recent history of mail-in voting because of covid, yet we already have a potential scandal unfolding. That shows propensity. That was my point you left out. All we need is .001% fraud, maybe even less, to majorly affect the general.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    No, that doesn't mean I'm 100% wrong. You disagree, fine. And I wish you'd stop omitting my posts. I said we have only a recent history of mail-in voting because of covid, yet we already have a potential scandal unfolding. That shows propensity. That was my point you left out. All we need is .001% fraud, maybe even less, to majorly affect the general.
    You have failed utterly to demonstrate that this one instance of alleged voter fraud proves there's a propensity towards it with mail-in voting.

That's not an opinion or disagreement. That's a fact.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    You have failed utterly to demonstrate that this one instance of alleged voter fraud proves there's a propensity towards it with mail-in voting.

That's not an opinion or disagreement. That's a fact.
    No, it's your opinion. Cool
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

5. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    God bless the USA. Ack!! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    https://apnews.com/4caee44c73736e54fdbf4ab052c52fe2

PHILADELPHIA (AP) ó A former judge of elections in Philadelphia has admitted accepting cash bribes to tamper with the results of the cityís primary elections from 2014-2016, federal prosecutors announced Thursday.
    Domenick J. Demuro, 73, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to deprive voters of their civil rights and violating the Travel Act, U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain said. DeMuro faces up to 15 years in prison when heís sentenced June 30.
    DeMuro admitted that a political consultant ó whose name was not revealed by prosecutors ó paid him bribes to add fraudulent votes for certain Democratic candidates running for judge positions. McSwain did not name the candidates or say if any of them won their elections.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    https://apnews.com/4caee44c73736e54fdbf4ab052c52fe2

PHILADELPHIA (AP) ó A former judge of elections in Philadelphia has admitted accepting cash bribes to tamper with the results of the cityís primary elections from 2014-2016, federal prosecutors announced Thursday.
    Domenick J. Demuro, 73, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to deprive voters of their civil rights and violating the Travel Act, U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain said. DeMuro faces up to 15 years in prison when heís sentenced June 30.
    DeMuro admitted that a political consultant ó whose name was not revealed by prosecutors ó paid him bribes to add fraudulent votes for certain Democratic candidates running for judge positions. McSwain did not name the candidates or say if any of them won their elections.
    Philadelphia is likely even worse than Chicago for this sort of fraud. During every presidential election several precincts end up turning in significantly more votes than there are people living there. Not just more than the number of registered voters but all residents including infants. And I'm sure that nobody is surprised that they tend to be 100% for the Democrat candidate. Apparently not even one single contrarian lives in any of these precincts.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If you guys canít figure out a way to safely vote by mail in this day and age then itís either:

1. You donít want this option available
    Or
    2. You live in a technologically inferior nation

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    If you guys canít figure out a way to safely vote by mail in this day and age then itís either:

1. You donít want this option available
    Or
    2. You live in a technologically inferior nation
    3. You live in a nation where liberals want to commit voter fraud and try to find ways around safeguards.

In this case they were caught.

4. False choices are illogical.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maranatha View Post
    3. You live in a nation where liberals want to commit voter fraud and try to find ways around safeguards.

In this case they were caught.

4. False choices are illogical.
    Then put in additional safeguards and stop making excuses.

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maranatha View Post
    No more-so than conservatives.