Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

bad week and it's only Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad week and it's only Monday

First, two molars cracked on the same day. I'll be looking at either dentures, bridges or implants pretty soon unless I don't mind not chewing.

Today, our boss told us that a part time worker tested positive for the Chicom coronavirus but steadfastly refuses to say who so now everyone is in a blind panic wondering if they've been exposed. Each day we're asked if we've been exposed to anyone infected, starting tomorrow my answer will now be "I don't know."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

How can they not tell you who it is? What else are you supposed to say except "I don't know"!?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

How can they not tell you who it is? What else are you supposed to say except "I don't know"!?
      All the boss is concerned about is starting a panic. Well, too late.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        All the boss is concerned about is starting a panic. Well, too late.
        Sounds like a complete idiot.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          Sounds like a complete idiot.
          When I took a leave of absence awhile back due to possibly being exposed I was lectured long and loud that I wasn't supposed to say a word about why I was taking a LOA (again, she was only concerned about avoiding a panic). She kept repeating herself over and over. I finally told her that I got the point and that she didn't need to keep cramming it down my throat. She seemed genuinely shocked and replied that she said she wasn't cramming it down my throat to which I responded that the first three times more than sufficed but the fourth, fifth and six time certainly constituted cramming it down my throat.

Comment

Comment

First, two molars cracked on the same day. I'll be looking at either dentures, bridges or implants pretty soon unless I don't mind not chewing.

Today, our boss told us that a part time worker tested positive for the Chicom coronavirus but steadfastly refuses to say who so now everyone is in a blind panic wondering if they've been exposed. Each day we're asked if we've been exposed to anyone infected, starting tomorrow my answer will now be "I don't know."

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Mercy to you...
                  "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

I think they are legally responsible to at least alert anyone who has been in close contact with this person that they might have been exposed and need to get tested. That's the way they handle it at my work - they won't release the person's name without permission, but will contact anyone they have been in close contact with.

Comment

Coincidentally they stopped asking whether you had been exposed to someone with the Chicom coronavirus this morning.

Comment

Comment