Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don't Dare Defend Yourself From The MOB

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Neither of them look comfortable holding firearms.
    The woman definitely did all the wrong things when it comes to handling a firearm. Don't point the weapon until you're ready to fire it, don't have your finger on the trigger until you're ready to fire it, don't approach your threat, let the threat approach you.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Abolish the Present’: Activists Set up Guillotine in Front of Bezos Home — Demand End of Amazon

https://www.redstate.com/mike_miller...end-of-amazon/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    That was probably the last thing they wanted to do.
    Yes, it appears to me they were very scared - this is not something they routinely do.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    The woman definitely did all the wrong things when it comes to handling a firearm. Don't point the weapon until you're ready to fire it, don't have your finger on the trigger until you're ready to fire it, don't approach your threat, let the threat approach you.
    Absolutely -- all the signs of somebody being afraid for their lives, and not accustomed to handling a firearm. A LITTLE one at that.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Absolutely -- all the signs of somebody being afraid for their lives, and not accustomed to handling a firearm. A LITTLE one at that.
    Yes, a bad weapon of choice when outside confronting a mob from a distance. Probably the worst choice. Sh'd be better off with a bag of rocks to throw.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    Yes, a bad weapon of choice when outside confronting a mob from a distance. Probably the worst choice. Sh'd be better off with a bag of rocks to throw.
    I think it shows these are not "gun people".

Have you seen the video yet?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think it shows these are not "gun people".

Have you seen the video yet?
    The two or three videos I've seen are short and don't reveal much. One shows that some of the "protesters" were on their lawn - and got off once they saw the guns.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    The two or three videos I've seen are short and don't reveal much. One shows that some of the "protesters" were on their lawn - and got off once they saw the guns.
    I saw one where these guys are actually coming in the iron gate onto their private property.
    If you live in a gated community, and somebody violates that boundary, you can rightly imagine they'd not stop at your front door.

Lemme see if I can find it --- I do remember that it was one of those where some guy is doing a lot of commentary on it...

Professor and Chaplain Littlejoe's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Breaking the gates and walking down a private road/drive, threatening people, looks like a justifiable show of force. No one was shot, no one was injured. Don't want a gun pointed at you? Don't trespass and destroy things.
    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlejoe View Post
    Breaking the gates and walking down a private road/drive, threatening people, looks like a justifiable show of force. No one was shot, no one was injured. Don't want a gun pointed at you? Don't trespass and destroy things.
    It's dumb to aim a gun at someone with your finger on the trigger unless you intend to use it. In fact, it doesn't require training to know that, just common sense. She was probably scared by the look in her eyes, but had she accidentally fired it and injured or killed someone, she'd be in jail and her life ruined.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

11. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.