Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Can Leftists Be More Hypocritical...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow this thread got derailed quickly..

I think the mayor should have called the police! er, wait, no, um...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I think the mayor should have called the police! er, wait, no, um...
      Called a social worker...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Bacon
        Crispy
        Like we used to get before the war.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Wow this thread got derailed quickly.
          As it should have. Intolerant, hateful threads deserve no respect - because this reaction is much better than responding in-kind with intolerance/hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
            As it should have. Intolerant, hateful threads deserve no respect - because this reaction is much better than responding in-kind with intolerance/hatred.
            Yes, we should all be kind and loving and gracious like you.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
              What facts do you dispute?
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Yes, we should all be kind and loving and gracious like you.
                This is about me, isn't it?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  This is about me, isn't it?
                  You know it, brudder!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    If Trump had any brains, he'd quickly identify as the Party of Law and Order running against the Party of Mayhem and Chaos.
                    For starters; there is no point in wishing that Trump had brains, or speculating about what he might do if he had any. Repubs and those types have no respect for law. They only care about results. Civilised people invariably occupy the left wing of politics. The changes that may occur now are bound to be chaotic. We reject the status quo. Embrace the change and go with it towards a bright new future.
                    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                      For starters; there is no point in wishing that Trump had brains, or speculating about what he might do if he had any. Repubs and those types have no respect for law. They only care about results. Civilised people invariably occupy the left wing of politics. The changes that may occur now are bound to be chaotic. We reject the status quo. Embrace the change and go with it towards a bright new future.
                      Why that sounds like Russia propaganda to me, son. Something you claim here incessantly. Russia, with some evidence they may have backed BLM, would want nothing less than the chaos we see in the US right now.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                        Why that sounds like Russia propaganda to me, son. Something you claim here incessantly. Russia, with some evidence they may have backed BLM, would want nothing less than the chaos we see in the US right now.
                        But Russia, for now, has infected the Right, not the left. They wish to promote discord and authoritarianism. The Right are comfortable with divisive politics of that sort - the Imperial Presidency, and all that. Trump fancies himself as the first ‘Royal’ of America, and would have his family inherit his throne.
                        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                          For starters; there is no point in wishing that Trump had brains,
                          Yet, somehow he managed to become POTUS!

or speculating about what he might do if he had any. Repubs and those types have no respect for law.
                          From what hardware store do you purchase these incredibly broad brushes?

They only care about results. Civilised people invariably occupy the left wing of politics. The changes that may occur now are bound to be chaotic. We reject the status quo. Embrace the change and go with it towards a bright new future.
                          Civilized people don't poop on cop cars, loot and riot, makes excuses for the looting and rioting, vandalize, trespass, obstruct traffic, burn down buildings of people their own color....... I could go on.

Comment

To answer the question in the title: Yes, yes they can.

Comment

If they become conservative Christian supporters of the so-called president, sure.

Comment

Classic example....

Originally posted by Starlight
                                Jim, concerning the OP, I get the same sort of treatment, and simply regard it as proof the the people who run this site are immoral scum.

Not merely do they lie. They go further and actively protect liars and slanders. Instead, penalizing anyone who dares to call out the liars. I suspect it actually strays into illegality in the sense that slander is illegal in most countries, so them having a policy of penalizing the person who calls the slanderer a liar rather than censoring the slanderer, seems pretty dodgy.

And then to top it off, the mods themselves seem to regularly lie to your face by claiming you haven't substantiated your claims.

I kinda just take the whole process as proof that yes, we are dealing with truly awful people, who genuinely don't value truth. Although that was probably already obvious to most people from the rest of their posts. ~shrug~
                                Slandering those he accuses of slander.

Comment